Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (103297 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Palema007:
Realist indeed, nah your type them dey carry load ontop him head from the back. grin grin Oga if you cheat on your wife, she can cheat back too. Lol that's if she doesn't beat you to it self. grin grin

No wahala buh do you understand "Park @ your own risk" grin grin "freedom to cheat is allowed buh staying in my house after cheating is not guaranteed".
i just feel its appropriate for her to continue with her father's name. Any man that understands a woman body will certainly know when she is cheating ... story for another day wink

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
jornwhite:

No wahala buh do you understand "Park @ your own risk" grin grin "freedom to cheat is allowed buh staying in my house after cheating is not guaranteed".
i just feel its appropriate for are to continue in her father's name. Any man that understands a woman body will certainly know when she is cheating ... story for another day wink
Mtcheeewwwwww, does that that "go back to your father's house" threat still work these days? Lol get enlightened please. I won't type much Sha.

However! I no support cheating, either as pay back or not, I see it as a flirty act, like rubbing oneself in the mud. I'd rather walk out.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Mandela27: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh. I can't help ya
Toh.I think u should help urself first by learning how to spell and write correctly what someone can understand
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mandela27:
Toh.I think u should help urself first by learning how to spell and write correctly what someone can understand
OH e wan degrade to shades? Guy abeg drink ur panadol abeg. Face ur life biko. What's my fvcking business if women are hos or whatever, not my damn cup of tea. If I decide to ho on my husband, that one no concern you so abeg carry face. Ajayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
SegFault:

So people still think like this. I hope evolution did not pass you by, because this write up sounds dumb. The time of the übermensch is not coming anytime sooner with people like this.

what do you mean "people still think like these" ... if you had sense in the 1st place you should have known truth & reality don't evolve. be it 2050 somethings wuld never change.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Priam: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, very false, because NL alfa males want it to be false. grin

You mean the sex ratio at birth?

With the exception of China where the "One Child Policy" made most couples to abort female fetuses and keep the males

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Mandela27: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH e wan degrade to shades? Guy abeg drink ur panadol abeg. Face ur life biko. What's my fvcking business if women are hos or whatever, not my damn cup of tea. If I decide to ho on my husband, that one no concern you so abeg carry face. Ajayi
I did not shade u,I told u what was true,why You wailing now?a typical yoruba girl I guess.Please carry ur dirty pant and move away from my mentions.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Priam:

You mean the sex ratio at birth?

With the exception of China where the "One Child Policy" made most couples to abort female fetuses and keep the males

Oga, that is not sex ratio at birth. That is the current gender ratio. Go and rest biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Palema007:
Mtcheeewwwwww, does that that "go back to your father's house" threat still work these days? Lol get enlightened please. I won't type much Sha.

However! I no support cheating, either as pay back or not, I see it as a flirty act, like rubbing oneself in the mud. I'd rather walk out.

LOL !! whu is talking of threats here, its just a simple order. exactly what saheed did to faithia, ko faa ija ... just do it n leave no noise no arguement.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
jornwhite:

what do you mean "people still think like these" ... if you had sense in the 1st place you should have known truth & reality don't evolve. be it 2050 somethings wuld never change.
Truth, the truth that you established abi. Please go outside of this crazy shithole called Africa to a saner country with open minded people and say that nonsense. Sometimes I wonder when this god we worship in this part of the world would lend people sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Palema007:

They are talking of go back to your father’s house, when some of them are getting killed, poisoned or having their penis cut off.

Instead make person pray to get wife wey get fear of God, e dey online dey type nonsense. Make e pray he isn’t the one to go back to his father’s house (heaven...maybe hell). grin grin

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

So the so called evolution...how have we benefited from it... a world full of immorality, high divorce rate...children growing with single parents and some bad neighbourhoods... absolute freedom can sometimes b dangerous... women dignity should b preached cos I still dont understand feminism ...cos I know women have the right to vote and go to school ...but I think the feminism they are preaching is for women to also b allowed to Bleep as much men as they want and still want to b accepted...lol
Nobody is saying that disloyalty is wrong what we are trying to say is that those women that cheat cheat with their fellow men with an exception of lesbians. And what the fvck is all this hubbub about morality. Can you people even compare yourselves with the Japanese or most Europeans. Africa the most moral continent in the world still suffers from corruption, the worst in the world self. The irony ehn.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

They are talking of go back to your father’s house, when some of them are getting killed, poisoned or having their penis cut off.

Instead make person pray to get wife wey get fear of God, e dey online dey type nonsense. Make e pray he isn’t the one to go back to his father’s house (heaven...maybe hell). grin grin
You dey mind them... These days wey "special order" and "blue eye bracelet" don common one person dey talk of papa house. grin grin grin . These guys don't just get it and sadly they may never get it. grin grin

That "Fear of God" and geninue love is the most important. Plus they should treat that Woman right. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
SegFault:

Truth, the truth that you established abi. Please go outside of this crazy shithole called Africa to a saner country with open minded people and say that nonsense. Sometimes I wonder when this god we worship in this part of the world would lend people sense.

These is the problem i have with the elites, copy copy, forgetting a white man reality differs from a black man's reality. as a matter of fact our challenges are not the same, climate tew
I have seen what a whiteman's marriage looks like, r/ships abroad have more crashes than lagos- ibadan xpress as ever recorded. so!! why will someone reasonable living in nigeria plant seeds in accordance with a foreign climate.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
jornwhite:

LOL !! whu is talking of threats here, its just a simple order. exactly what saheed did to faithia, ko faa ija ... just do it n leave no noise no arguement.
Lol... I don hear you nah. But no carry this mentality enter Marriage ooo, like Poco typed look for a woman with fear of God who loves you geninuely and treat her right. All those one wey you dey talk ehn you go don wash pants , even lick your woman for another prick to enter before you know what's going on. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by SweetCunt97(f): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mandela27:
I did not shade u,I told u what was true,why You wailing now?a typical yoruba girl I guess.Please carry ur dirty pant and move away from my mentions.
lolzzzz...e dey pain u well. False assumption based on the "Ajayi" huh? Lolzz. Dumb nigga

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Palema007:
Lol... I don hear you nah. But no carry this mentality enter Marriage ooo, like Poco typed look for a woman with fear of God who loves you geninuely and treat her right. All those one wey you dey talk ehn you go don wash pants , even lick your woman for another prick to enter before you know what's going on. grin

Its not really about my mentality, the reality is out there, i have seen God fearing women cheat & i have seen women in love cheat just like men ... my sista naa to just manage ourselves remain no high hopes.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
jornwhite:

Its not really about my mentality, the reality is out there, i have seen God fearing women cheat & i have seen women in love cheat just like men ... my sista naa to just manage ourselves remain no high hopes.
Alright! No problem.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Hathor5(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, very false, because NL alfa males want it to be false. grin

You have shattered their dreams of a harem now. Looks like the harem is going to be run by ..................... me! cool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
chinos20:

What if she's the person he loved most in the whole world?do you think divorce is that easy?
then she would have an edge in manipulating him to her advantage.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
jornwhite:

it doesn't bother me as much as it cracks me up grin was just trying to clear someones mischief, banging another man's (not a friend/relative) gf does not violate any bro code. Besides every gender is guilty of whatever accusation they levy on the other, e get where you go see reach u go just tuale 4 women wink grin grin
A guy can introduce his girlfriend to his friend but dare a lady introduce her man to her friend grin grin grin grin grin grin omo na risk.Many ladies are all out in snatching their best friend"s man grin.They would be in a relationship oo but will still be eyeing their best friend"s man cos maybe he has more money than their own man or he"s more goodlooking cheesy.Ladies these days who are smart dont go telling their best friend about their marital issues cos of the fear that their best friend would use it against them grin grin grin..its only the naive ones who still make that mistake grin.There have been cases of some wives complaining about their husbands to their best friends about how their husband is too obsessed with sex and how they cant keep up and they now sexually starving their man.Their so called best friend would encourage them to keep on denying their husband sex then the best friend would go behind their back to seduce this same man and even sometime tell on the wife to the husband hoping to break up the marriage so they can fill in as the new wife grin.Some women can be treacherous abeg grin grin grin grin.dats why some ladies are wary of friends when they get into a serious relationship grin.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The real losers are the ones who go out of their ways to make women happy. Make yourself happy and a reasonable lady will join your programme. Try to make sacrifices for her, it will be misconstrued as overcompensation.
Ever wonder why "most" ladies gravitate towards bad boys? I have never met a happy woman.
/
thats why men who deny themselves pleasure or the good things that make life worth living just to make a woman happy are regarded as beta males
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by searchng4love: 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by wany(f): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2020
jornwhite:

Am glad you drop the (go back to her fathers house mentality) how many ladies of today still lives with their parents.. You Guy's really need to grow up in reasoning, time's have really change. undecided
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2020
wany:

Am glad you drop the (go back to her fathers house mentality) how many ladies of today still lives with their parents.. You Guy's really need to grow up in reasoning, time's have really change. undecided

I almost explained myself grin grin does it really matter where a divorced wife move into ... even if the woman moves into her own built house will it rectify her image or pride.
Growth is a constant thing we all need it, time as change buh somethings will never change. you can't eat ur cake n still have it, d choice is yours.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

You have shattered their dreams of a harem now. Looks like the harem is going to be run by ..................... me! cool cheesy
[/s]
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nbotee:
Fear women
How can you be playing in Italy and leave your wife in Slovenia ?
Who keeps Illicic company at the end of every strenuous football match ?
High energy jobs likes football generate higher libido.
These are the questions we should ask.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Bifrost: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Open your eyes and learn. The emerging rule everywhere is no-fault divorce. Learn bro.

What am I saying and what are you saying?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Michael390(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Fear women Ohh
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nothing dey shock me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.