Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (103848 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2020
The western laws in terms of marriage agreements is so foolish, self centered and women centric, the laws were made to protect women and in the process of trying to protect women, the women have abused it and used it to their advantage to steal another man's hard earned money! If divorce is the case, then the result should be that the man leaves the woman, without ceding anything to her, him and her jointly take care of the children's needs and share the children time together, Europe is stupid bringing this laws and do u know y, cos most of the lawmakers in Europe are women, from the queen, to Angela to Marin to Denmark and many others!
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Tapout(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Nbotee:
Fear women

asin..even with all the money he is making.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by freeborn02: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. okay, let me rephrase then, when Nigerian or african men cheat do you come here to also say "fear men"?
only men, that don't know how to handle women, go around shouting "fear women"

Do not think you know her or can handle her.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Was this article translated to English using Google translate? jeez
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by wany(f): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
That is actually their best striker... no wonder he stopped scoring...he actually dropped 4 against Valencia in the last round... some men will now avoid taking women seriously
Go and hug transformer,when men cheats everything is cool.but when it is a woman all hell is let loose.he either forgive her or he moves on shit happens. undecided
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Tankotanko: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2020
chiddyok:

Is your mother a man?

Does your thought line change the story. Lame to be comparing in such low thinking. Because we have mother's make it a crime to state reality. Una try well well. Make una ride on....
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Peacefullove: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2020
cococandy:

display this same level of energy on adulterous men.
You are right many men are hypocritical , If it were a married man, its normal. But as far as I condemn what the woman do, I will never support a cheating married man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by chrisnando: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Austeeenxx:

The OP is right. Atalanta is very much correct.

Leave that oversabi
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Tapout(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:
See as they are crying.

I thought part of the bro code is never to fck another man’s wife? Who was the bro banging a bros wife?

Enemies of themselves. grin grin

leave this table oh pls... grin grin
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by millionboi2: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later
very true
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am not a lawyer. I am just well informed on such things.

Well informed indeed. Did you study family law or whatever law is concerned with this? Or you spend your 10MB following various redpillers and reading about divorce cases all around the globe. So that you can come prove on NL that marriage is a scam.

You are still holed up in Nigeria o. Very soon you will discover your issues are bigger than these things. Mr Monk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Liposure: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Cc: Liposure.

This statement is a typical representation of what I was trying to pass along on that paternity fraud case.

Asides the woman's fault, how many men can comfortably trust their friend or another guy not to want to knack their wife? How many men are that loyal?
i can't. its very risky. Lets avoid story that touch
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Tapout:

leave this table oh pls... grin grin

I won’t leave it. If you turn the table, from page one your brothers would have been telling us how women hate themselves. Toor! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by chinos20(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2020
lefulefu:
money can never make a woman loyal
if u like have zillion dollars..
if she wants to cheat she will cheat cheesy
Just divorce her and marry another slayqueen or just have a sidechic
good thing u have proof she commited adultry
at least with that proof in court u wont pay dat much in divorce settlements
What if she's the person he loved most in the whole world?do you think divorce is that easy?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2020
See the men commenting,women are cheats. As if they are any better undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by PAQ(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Now he will have a hard time divorcing her because she will take half his NET WORTH and she will collect ridiculous amounts in child support. Most men will never learn; they are so hooked on the sweet illusion of "the one," and the sweet illusions of genuine romantic love, and happily ever after. Take the red pill and stop thinking with your gbola. No matter how much money you have, how handsome or good in bed your are, if you are bluepilled and ignorant on female nature, you will get burnt and played.

It takes a blue pill man/simp to get married in developed western countries given their horrible marital laws. I have no pity.

NB: I presume the news on Iličić to be true. Even if it's false, it wouldn't invalidate my post.

The laws vary across the world on what she is entitled to. Even in America. Places like California which are "not a fault" state, wil not consider proof of infidelity. She will get half. But in other states/ countries she is not entitled to jack, only child support if there are children. If she mismanages the child support she may loose custody+ child support.

It is very wise to know what laws cover the places you get married/settle in. Better still, get a prenuptial agreement so incase of divorce/death/injury.... every party knows where they stand.

Slovenia is a football country, filled with stone cold people. That cheater should run or cheat death.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2020
wany:

Go and hug transformer,when men cheats everything is cool.but when it is a woman all hell is let loose.he either forgive her or he moves on shit happens. undecided

Only dumb women will equate men cheating with women cheating... no one wants to hear that their moms are all over the place 4kn compared to dad... no one will pick the mom cheating over the dad ... lets b truthful to ourselves for once please...

It's not lady like... men can act goofy in public , get drunk and misbehave and even smoke weed in the open but it's not ladylike for women to act same way... there's a reason y we hardly c female bike or cab drivers...not like anyone is stopping us from doing that... no one really expects the woman to pay house rent or wedding Bill's...only a woman that's bitter or steal thinks like a child will equate men cheating to women...

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by ledaman: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2020
chiddyok:

Is your mother a man?
Can you see how stupid you are, public toilet like you!
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by kendo60(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

You don't support divorce, why? So if you find your wife cheating or find out she paid assassins to kill you you still won't divorce her? Is that what your religion teaches?

Don't mind the guy.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Allsome: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Most of those men are wusses! They need love to feel whole. A lot of Nigerian men are also wussies!

Now a man finally loves his wife "wholly" and she cheats. He gets broken and you call him a wussy. I don't blame you. I hope you know that the word "wussy" was coined from "weak" and a "pussy"...

When it was reported Davido was cheating, you all and especially your type started blabbing "men can never be trusted"...

The truth is that your type does not have a mind of their own. Your type will confuse your man who will be so unlucky to have your type as a wife because you staying with one man is not something you are used to. Psychologically, it's evident ...

A man loves you wholly, you call him a wussie, He cheats and doesn't care if you stay or leave, you generalize that we all are scum.

Idi-Yots.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Well informed indeed. Did you study family law or whatever law is concerned with this? Or you spend your 10MB following various redpillers and reading about divorce cases all around the globe. So that you can come prove on NL that marriage is a scam.

You are still holed up in Nigeria o. Very soon you will discover your issues are bigger than these things. Mr Monk. grin
.....Please leave my guy and all the redpillers alone.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Adasun(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2020
bamasite2:
Maybe you've never truly loved!
yes,i am so lucky,i met their ubunja,ilegend and harddon early.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by jornwhite: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Only dumb women will equate men cheating with women cheating... no one wants to hear that their moms are all over the place 4kn compared to dad... no one will pick the mom cheating over the dad ... lets b truthful to ourselves for once please...

It's not lady like... men can act goofy in public , get drunk and misbehave and even smoke weed in the open but it's not ladylike for women to act same way... there's a reason y we hardly c female bike or cab drivers...not like anyone is stopping us from doing that... no one really expects the woman to pay house rent or wedding Bill's...only a woman that's bitter or steal thinks like a child will equate men cheating to women...

You must be a realist, it doesnt matter whether your fellow sis accepts it or not reality await dem. we've seen men handle two wives under same roof, women should pls catchup wink equality in all category grin
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

It is not about equating, it is just simple Maths that it takes two to fck.

Except men are fcking themselves or goats. Nature has equated it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by YoungAncient1: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2020
I can offer to play in his place.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by emkz: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2020
baralatie:

The issue here is applying long distance relationship to his marriage.it is a recipe for disaster.
A guy making money in a far distant country leaves a woman behind. The definite problem is that a dude who has no money will be chasing the wife with the aim of milking her dry by fuking every day
You are right about the distance thing, it is definitely the crack in the wall, but you have to acknowledge the fact that he MIGHT have cheated first, engaged in other emotions draining acts , leaving a bigger crack. Not that I'm blaming him for his wife's errors but one thing I've noticed is wives of celebrities hardly have that audacity to cheat unless they are getting back at their spouses. Especially those who have nothing to their names except being celebrity wives.

Well we can only guess and guess only the player and his wife knows what happened to their Marriage. My own concern is that Players mental health.

Palema007

You are right about the distance thing, it is definitely the crack in the wall, but you have to acknowledge the fact that he MIGHT have cheated first, engaged in other emotions draining acts , leaving a bigger crack. Not that I'm blaming him for his wife's errors but one thing I've noticed is wives of celebrities hardly have that audacity to cheat unless they are getting back at their spouses. Especially those who have nothing to their names except being celebrity wives.

Well we can only guess and guess only the player and his wife knows what happened to their Marriage. My own concern is that Players mental health. sad

Guys, please a cheat does not need any distance to engage in his/her cheating acts. If he/she is a serial cheat, they will cheat right under your nose and cry to blackmail you. I know women who have stayed loyal to their husbands (in one case more than 5 years) who lived in different continents. I know of an ex's sister whose husband was hustling in London and she was loyal. This woman was loyal until her husband came to take her and the kids. Someone may say how can you vouch for woman. And I say why not? When someone is cheating, even a fool would know because cheaters don't know how to compartmentalise. They'd suddenly become adventurous (if they give you sex) or withhold sex outrightly or foolishly mention the name of the person they are cheating with. The sad thing is that many people being cheated on live in self-denial.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Minemrys: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later
to be fair, there isn't a particular class of w0men inclined or immune to cheating. It's just like saying popes are holy or religious people are holy.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Beverlyjean(f): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not about equating, it is just simple Maths that it takes two to fck.

Except men are fcking themselves or goats. Nature has equated it. That is common sense which is actually not common. Men (which includes you), should face it and stop whining.

Even the same maths that said 1+1=2 also said 1×1=1... theres nothing like equality in life as a general... y is ajegunle cheap and ikoyi expensive... y do the government spend so much in highbrow areas and spend less in slums ...

If a woman hits a man it isn't as condemned as when a man hits a woman... even in church , most times the front seats are reserved for the rich... a rich man is more respected than a poor man ... if u go to an expensive club or hotel and u look cheap, the service that u wud receive will b different from the person that dresses rich...

Black and whites are not equal , just like men and women cant b equal...

Whites will always b more respected than blacks... that's the bitter truth ... I guess one reason y men cant take a cheating wife is because they provide for the family and the person that does that in a family has almost total control... he is like the boss in the office .... all these bank MDs and Ed's steal money but let a junior staff or subordinate try it...the same oga will sack them

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Minemrys: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Adasun:
All dis weak men self.mtcheew.move on quickly,u got da dough
it's n0t weakness to show em0ti0n or feel hurt. He isn't a z0mbie or heartless.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Even the same maths that said 1+1=2 also said 1×1=1... theres nothing like equality in life as a general... y is ajegunle cheap and ikoyi expensive... y do the government spend so much in highbrow areas and spend less in slums ...

This has nothing to do with equality, it is simple cause and effect. There are more men than women in the world. As long as men are fcking women, men shouldn’t act surprised that women are fcking men.

I hope you get this very simple point and quit the epistle/deflections.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by osejie17(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2020
This man was busy making sure he score goals to win matches for his team to get Dem to top three. his wife was just busy giving free penalty and trophy to another club.lolz.thd fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Adasun(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Minemrys:

it's n0t weakness to show em0ti0n or feel hurt. He isn't a z0mbie or heartless.
some of us have train our heart to be so.

Emotionless heart rocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.