Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,784 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Qatar And Uae "Help Help Help"!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar And Uae "Help Help Help"!!!!! (425 Views)

Dubai And UAE On The Process To Deport All Nigerians. / Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qatar And Uae "Help Help Help"!!!!! by smoke123(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Good day my brother's in the house
I hv some questions I will like our brothers
In Dubai to help me with,
1. I have been puting plans of coming over
But things I hear about Dubai job is really scary and am just confuse on my decision right now either to or not,
Though is by next year
I hv bsc in computer science and I was told by my friend that once visit Dubai some time last year that I.T job has been taken over by Indians and the rest alike and that
I should try and get nebosh certificate
It will get me job fast.

Brothers in the house pls wat do u suggest I do now as my current job is not paying and not even up to 3 degits

Pls I beg u no insult just a brotherly advise.
Re: Qatar And Uae "Help Help Help"!!!!! by Kraytur: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
smoke123:
Good day my brother's in the house
I hv some questions I will like our brothers
In Dubai to help me with,
1. I have been puting plans of coming over
But things I hear about Dubai job is really scary and am just confuse on my decision right now either to or not,
Though is by next year
I hv bsc in computer science and I was told by my friend that once visit Dubai some time last year that I.T job has been taken over by Indians and the rest alike and that
I should try and get nebosh certificate
It will get me job fast

Brothers in the house pls wat do u suggest I do now as my current job is not paying and not even up to 3 degits

Pls I beg u no insult just a brotherly advise.

If you’re not a PhD holder in tech and read in a foreign country and also a resident and worst off you’re Nigerian then Dubai is not for you

Try somewhere else thanks

2 Likes

Re: Qatar And Uae "Help Help Help"!!!!! by Goodman247: 2:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Don't go to any Arab country, unless you want to end up under the hot sun carrying concrete and construction materials

(1) (Reply)

Is This THE MOST BEAUTIFUL Place In Nigeria? (video) / Not A Must You Must Make It In Lagos / Australia Hap ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.