Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) (2582 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Emmite(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Good day guys. Please I need advise/suggestions o.
I have the opportunity now to process my papers and travel to any of these 2 countries, but I'm having problems deciding which.

Please between Ukraine and UAE (Dubai), which would you advise I go to, where I can go and have better chances in life..

Help a brother o
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Ugosample(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Emmite:
Good day guys. Please I need advise/suggestions o.
I have the opportunity now to process my papers and travel to any of these 2 countries, but I'm having problems deciding which.

Please between Ukraine and UAE (Dubai), which would you advise I go to, where I can go and have better chances in life..

Help a brother o

if you are not going to Ukraine for studies; and you just want to go there to hustle, you better scratch Ukraine off your list

As for UAE, I don't know much, but from the news I hear from there, it's not rosy at all there either

You might have to look elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by KendrickAyomide: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
na Yahoo boys full Ukraine. disguising as Students..

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by PurestBoy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
na Yahoo boys full Ukraine. disguising as Students..
Yeah it's true, I have ex-Lautech colleagues in Kiev, Manila etc balling very hard.
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by KendrickAyomide: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2019
PurestBoy:

Yeah it's true, I have ex-Lautech colleagues in Kiev, Manila etc balling very hard.
yeahhh . all hustle na hustle as long as you no kill person
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by AngelicBeing: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

But hustling via yahoo and every illegal / illegitimate work is first a psychological killing to the victims before they eventually drop dead physically, any hustle that involves stealing / conning / scamming people is condemnable and should be abhorred and not to be gloated about or a pat given on the back of those who engage in it.

Again, that is part of the reasons why the name called Nigeria and passport holders of Nigerians are treated with disdain and looked at as leprosy by the global community because of what few wicked idiots are doing, honest work with your hands and brain legitimately is the best anywhere in the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Emmite(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Emmite(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ugosample:

if you are not going to Ukraine for studies; and you just want to go there to hustle, you better scratch Ukraine off your list

As for UAE, I don't know much, but from the news I hear from there, it's not rosy at all there either

You might have to look elsewhere

Thanks bro.. I guess you're right. Let me try check for somewhere else. Any suggestion please?
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Emmite(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
AngelicBeing:

But hustling via yahoo and every illegal / illegitimate work is first a psychological killing to the victims before they eventually drop dead physically, any hustle that involves stealing / conning / scamming people is condemnable and should be abhorred and not to be gloated about or a pat given on the back of those who engage in it.

Again, that is part of the reasons why the name called Nigeria and passport holders of Nigerians are treated with disdain and looked at as leprosy by the global community because of what few wicked idiots are doing, honest work with your hands and brain legitimately is the best anywhere in the world

Exactly.. That's why I need a country where I can atleast get work, legal work

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Rackooooooon: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello!
Tell me what you expect from your trip? And why such a strange choice between countries?)
Dubai is definitely a more developed city, I would advise you to go here. I live here for the second month, I came here to get a job https://jobpro.ae/jobs/dubai/ . here you can find leisure for all tastes, the entertainment industry here works at maximum. but the reverse side of it all about what is quite expensive here.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Investmentfreak: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Traveling out of Nigeria ain’t beans
Try Algeria or Abidjan
Spend some time then travel to their boss country (people wey colonize them)

Ugosample do you have any info as regards Algeria (can 700k take me there )?
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Ugosample(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Traveling out of Nigeria ain’t beans
Try Algeria or Abidjan
Spend some time then travel to their boss country (people wey colonize them)

Ugosample do you have any info as regards Algeria (can 700k take me there )?

As a tourist on a 5 day vacation, yea

as a hustler?
Hell NO
Algeria is not a country that you go to for "hustle"

in currently in Dakar on a short break

And it breaks my heart to see what I have seen for the last two days especially undecided

Nigerians are coming in their numbers

tho not like Abidjan /Accra

But the numbers are coming up

some are stranded
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Investmentfreak: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ugosample:

As a tourist on a 5 day vacation, yea

as a hustler?
Hell NO
Algeria is not a country that you go to for "hustle"

in currently in Dakar on a short break

And it breaks my heart to see what I have seen for the last two days especially undecided

Nigerians are coming in their numbers

tho not like Abidjan /Accra

But the numbers are coming up

some are stranded

Aside playing bet9ja with the money, what else do you suggest I do?? The money is just useless sad
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Aside playing bet9ja with the money, what else do you suggest I do?? The money is just useless sad

to be quite honest with you
I have ZERO IDEA

BUT LOOK AFTER THE MONEY SHA
no waste am

have you considered getting a job
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Investmentfreak: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ugosample:

I have ZERO IDEA

no waste am

In this same nija or outside
I want to try a working city joor grin
I have never liked the idea of working for someone or under a company. I’m self employed here , just want something better
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

In this same nija or outside
I want to try a working city joor grin
I have never liked the idea of working for someone or under a company. I’m self employed here , just want something better

that's fine
Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Ugosample(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Investmentfreak:

I have ZERO IDEA

no waste am

Re: Which Is A Better Option Between Ukraine And Uae(dubai) by Investmentfreak: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ugosample:

that's fine

What if I save a little more??
How much will do to make it to a nice place and set up?honestly I can survive anywhere and can do any legit menial job( washing plates or licking kpekus to survive).

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m / What Do You Think of Poland? / VFS Lagos Takes 3 Weeks Before Updating Passport Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.