Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) (38523 Views)

Lagos Government To Prosecute Employer Who Assaulted Her Sales Girl (Pictures) / 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion / Lagos Police Dismiss 9 Police Officers & Demotes 25 Over Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by oshorstan(f): 1:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Impressive. I love this!
No human deserves inhuman treatment no matter what may have transpired.
I must commend the Frsc for such n I hope it will be copied by the army n Npf
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Originalsly: 2:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmm..... pretty much the same as George Floyd.... abuse of power.... slap on the wrist by authorities. George Floyd's..... the officers were not named nor fired... that started the protests... only then were they fired... more protests and riots... burning down of the precinct... only then they were charged.
These were not named..... only demoted and reassigned. Business as usual. They need to be fired and charged.
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Shellsploit:
Great development!

E remain all those SARS officials with korope along pig farm matogun / okearo..

Ahh , stay that area ? U have gone through stress my brother , chai
How do u cope ? The bad roads plus including oddur from the pig farm , no light , sars , untidy girls , 2 strangers on top one bike , upon Lagos is 5 mins away yet they live like local villagers

1 Like

Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Jakama90(m): 5:05am On Aug 03, 2020
greatbuc:
Sometimes I feel for these officers.. Their crime was to come to work that day because clearly its not bribe they sought.
When coming to work, bribe is the first thing on their minds.
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2020
what about SARS and ecrack? those criminals need to be punished, they dontlook like law enforcements more like bandits and robbers.

someone was terrorized at oil mill yesterday afternoon, for going to the ATM.

since when did their mandate include robbing civilians?
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Mayflowa(m): 6:13am On Aug 03, 2020
greatbuc:
Sometimes I feel for these officers.. Their crime was to come to work that day because clearly its not bribe they sought.

Wait? Can you hit a naked man like that? So you don’t think the officers have mental issues?
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by lagosrd: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
That is how they cover up issues. Thee mans lawyer should insist the officer should be charged too. He assaulted the man and disgraced his organization too.
Why redeploy him while the case is still on. The court should make it clear that either they have an internal disciplinary mechanism or not. No force is a court of law. They can't decide the judgment of the court.

I have said it before and I will continue to say it.
Most of those corps are rouges who has nothing yo do on the road except collecting money and bribe. They don't go after commercial vehicles that over load passengers. They don't go after okada that overloads , they look at a private car stop the car and starts misbehaving
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by OBB77(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2020
If i were the cyclist, i would certainly sue them for assault. Certainly.
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Awoo88: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Who ever came up with the moment deal to charge those officers is very stupid. The guy should be charged for assaulting an officer on duty. If that were to be the police or the army, the officers will be protected. How else do you want road safety officers to be effective of they can't protect themselves against assault from crazy commuters who flout safety rules?
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Chuksgeo: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
I THINK THOSE frsc guys needs to be sacked and jailed for assault, I mean the motorist didn't deserve any of those beatings
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
That means both parties ended up loosers
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bunch of evil people that can frustrate your life.
Imagine they carry weapons they would have killed more than sars and Boko Haram added together.
Useless road safety
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Sabiiboy: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Road safety na work?
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by greatbuc(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mayflowa:

Wait? Can you hit a naked man like that? So you don’t think the officers have mental issues?
he hit them first, tore their uniforms. I only blame that they did not hit him back immediately he did that to them. He is naked but not mad. He will go to prison for sure
Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by Charli3benkz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
greatbuc:
And u think it was part of their duty to gather and beat the erring man like that? Left for me, they should have been dismissed, so as It'll serve as a deterrent to other uniform personnel. At least it'll teach dem how to manage situations professionally next time.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) by greatbuc(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Charli3benkz:

And u think it was part of their duty to gather and beat the erring man like that? Left for me, they should have been dismissed, so as It'll serve as a deterrent to other uniform personnel. At least it'll teach dem how to manage situations professionally next time.
they were attacked in the first video. No one is trained to be hit and not hit back.. Or are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.