Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use (2341 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Nigeria’s NDLEA Launches Online Counselling For Drug Users / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
Drug abuse and misuse  can quickly lead to health degeneration if not death. Drugs use rationally will restore ill-health without terrible side effect. Always consult pharmacist or doctor before taking any drug. Remember all drugs are poisonous especially when taking irrationally.
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Now that nearly all the government hospitals have closed down due to strike, in your own opinion do you support/advise patients to seek help from Alternative Medicine. Or from your own view, do you think Alternative Medicine can alleviate the disease conditions of patients?. please comment sincerely. Thank you
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2011
Please don't pass by, I need your comments on the above topics.
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
Do you know that Metformin, an antidiabetic drug can be used to prevent or treat cancer? CLICK http://healthsolutionforall..com/ TO READ MORE
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by iice(f): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2011
I self medicate sometimes. I tend to have the flu about 4 times a year. It's a result of my allergies. . .once i have the cold it blossoms grin into the flu. But generally i stay away from drugs. Hate the taste, forgetful about taking them. . .all that 3 times a day or every 8hrs thing is not for me jare.

adejide11:

Now that nearly all the government hospitals have closed down due to strike, in your own opinion do you support/advise patients to seek help from Alternative Medicine. Or from your own view, do you think Alternative Medicine can alleviate the disease conditions of patients?. please comment sincerely. Thank you

Some do if it's not some serious ailment. Like acupuncture and stuff. Then there's those funny alternative medicine advise. . .mind boggling. Like someone i read about has like diarrhea for a whole week with ulcer like pains. Medicine woman told him to eat sand grin grin
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by claremont(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2011
adejide11:

Drug abuse and misuse can quickly lead to health degeneration if not death. Drug use rationally restore ill-health without terrible side effect. Always consult pharmacist or doctor before taking any drug. Remember all drugs are poisonous especially when taking irrationally.
As men of honour, we join hands for the betterment of our noble profession grin grin
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
Iice, drug is not just taking but when necessary. Don't hate it when to love it for sound health. However, the best treatment for your condition is to detect the actual things you are allergic to and run away from them cool
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by iice(f): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2011
adejide11:

Iice, drug is not just taking but when necessary.
Before is it for the fun of just taking it? Which kind customers you get?

adejide11:

Don't hate it when to love it for sound health.
Huh?

adejide11:

However, the best treatment for your condition is to detect the actual things you are allergic to and run away from them cool
No be common sense be that?

Odin save us
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by MaiSuya(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2011
claremont:

As men of honour, we join hands for the betterment of our noble profession grin grin

fake profession. No be to dey fight unaselves una sabi? grin
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by Jarnik: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Mai Suya:

fake profession. No be to dey fight unaselves una sabi? grin
. @Mai Suya, are you a pharmacist? What do you think we new generation pharmacists can do to alleviate/eradicate this lack of co-operation among pharmacists: the profession is really suffering for it. Compared to doctors, we px are no where to be found(in terms of official appointments, salary etc). I also heard that a new bill is about to be passed that would make doctors the gods and almighty of the health care team while pharmacists are no where near them. This is not the case in developed countries As men of honor lets join hands for the sake of the profession smiley
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by TSpayne: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hi
Could u please tell us what the best amino acid supplements on the market now ?
There are so many imitations and fakes these days.
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by Baxilexi(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2011
pharmacist! to salvage what is left of your reputations, you all should enact a law that prevents over the counter purchase of certain drugs plus, not

every tom, emeka and not qualified pharmacist should own a pharmacy, standards! that is what you need. after all pharmacy is the collection,

compounding and dispensing of drugs. the highlighted are the problems
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by carnal: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2011
can you pls advise/suggest drugs that my wife can take to boost her infertility and chance to conceive?
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Carnal, you and your wife need to do some laboratory tests to identify the exact problem before drugs issue comes in. Thanks.
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by mrskem09(f): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hello,
Please i need so advice and possible a change in medication. I have high prolactin and low progesterone, was on clomid and parlodel to treat it, during and after the medication the headache is out of this world, but after medication the system i had still persist, the doc. says i could continue the drug but i would like to change the medication. please what other drug could be effective and can i get progesterone cream. thanks i would like a response via e-mail omone81@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by mrskem09(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hello,
Please i need some advice and possible a change in medication. I have high prolactin and low progesterone, was on clomid and parlodel to treat it, during and after the medication the headache is out of this world, but after medication the symptom i had still persist, the doc. says i should continue the drug , i would like to change the medication. please what other drug could be effective? and can i get progesterone cream. thanks i would like a response via e-mail

omone81@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
These Five Foods May Cause Some Problems For You. Check Them Now
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by mrskem09(f): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2011
What are the major five food responsible for that please?, could you explain better, and the cream on the blog how do i purchase it?

thanks.
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by adejide11(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
These five foods are Doughnuts, Soda, French Fries (and Nearly All Commercially Fried Foods), Chips and Fried Non-Fish Seafood. Read more from the site bellow
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by ceasyc(f): 2:21am On Sep 18, 2011
pls does anyone know the effects or the use of STILBOESTROL tablets and ESTROGEN pills, gels?

has anyone used it/dem? what are their effect/advantages/disadvantages?

ta in advance
Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by kennygee17: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
[right][/right][color=#000099][/color] weight loss supplement #25,000 , weight gain supplement #, Diabetics #47,500, menstral pain, Insomia, Infertility for men,infertility for women,Erectile dysfunction #19,000, Fibroid, Stretch marks, Arthritis #25,000, Dental decay, Children vitamins. call +2347067277081 for more details.

1 Share

Re: Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use by Princeakin4u: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

adejide11:
Drug abuse and misuse  can quickly lead to health degeneration if not death. Drugs use rationally will restore ill-health without terrible side effect. Always consult pharmacist or doctor before taking any drug. Remember all drugs are poisonous especially when taking irrationally.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Am Having Stomach Ucler : Which Drugs Can I Take. / Auxiliary Doctors / Homecare Services Is Needed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.