Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe (3678 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by Ifeanyi2004: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2020
DenilsonIgwe didn’t leave at peace as he claimed that Mark Angel was the one taking control of all the money they earn from “mark angel comedy ”.
He also revealed that Mark Angel wasn’t paying “Emmanuella” very well,
Check out the video and let me know what you think.�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIoOh_O9o0&t=80s

Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by emmy512: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Disgruntled.
That's why agreement is always needed when partnership starts

3 Likes

Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by Ahmed0336(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2020
emmy512:
Disgruntled.
That's why agreement is always needed when partnership starts

You are correct bro.

People should make sure they have an agreement before going ahead in business.
Be it your best friend, brother, relative ooo

In some cases it always ends in tears.....

Peter okoye
Iyanya
Run town
Cynthia morgan
Kizz Daniel and so many others

3 Likes

Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by fatboyebele(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm8
Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by Bluntguy: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
But it is called Mark Angel comedy, not Mark Denilsom comedy. Until I hear Mark Angel and Emmanuela's response.

4 Likes

Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by NofiuFade(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Observing...
Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by Onyenna(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lemme park here....

Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by kiddkash(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
disgruntles ex-employees always whines.

why is that
Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by olisaEze(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
One side. It’s remaining the other side, then d truth before I conclude. grin
Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by yuswrld20(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
OP why na

(1) (Reply)

Hustle O, See The Crazy Mansions Naija Celebs Own In Banana Island (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Crooner Obiora “obiwon” Agu Weds Nkechi Obioma Ezeife / Nollywood Top Married Actress Dirty Games Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.