Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt (31991 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Dbeautifulme(f): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2020
SmartProf:
The crime of sucide lies in the disregard for those we leave behind. The man just acted a drama so he can get helped out. If he wanted to die, he would never have been rescued.
Ya mad!!!!!!
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Vonoforeal(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
There's a business u can do wit less than 20k and you can never know poverty again. Just dat many ppl are just too daft and blind to see opportunity around them. People don't want to start small and start from scratch. Anyway God help the man that governor Sanwoolu was of help. (As his name implies). 09061699004
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Jonathan39: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
No vex sir this is what Niaraland has turned me into. What solution would you proffer?
Doyou2019:

This is what bigotry does to a man's thought process..... It infanticides your baby IQ.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Jonathan39: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tell that to oba of lagos. this is what Niaraland has turned me into. What solution would you proffer?
ajl:

Ethnic minded people can never have true progress.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Doyou2019: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Jonathan39:
No vex sir this is what Niaraland has turned me into. What solution would you proffer?

grin Funny you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.