Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS (2195 Views)

Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' / Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... / Meet Ubuntu Phone Os. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS by Pharoh: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^

The first update will be coming up in the first week of march and it will include copy and paste while there will be another major update bringing multi tasking before the holiday season. They will also release minor updates and give developers access to more APIs. The good thing is that nokia is a strategic partner and they will be working closely with Microsoft in updating the operating system so it is likely that they will ne the in the market by the launch of the second major update.
Re: Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS by Azanor(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
Live info from Steve Ballmer's Mobile World Congress Keynote Speech.
www.engadget.com/2011/02/14/live-from-steve-ballmers-mwc-2011-keynote/
Re: Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS by Pharoh: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^

Is it live now because i though they made a joint session with steven elop yesterday? .
Re: Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS by Azanor(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2011
It was live as @ 4 pm. Yesterday's event was a Nokia with Elop giving the speech. This one's by Microsoft though Elop came on stage to show solidarity.
Re: Nokia To Start Using Windows Phone OS by Pharoh: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
Yeah thanks i have gone through the recap on engadget and they said more details will come out later because they did not announce new phones or maybe we have to watch out for HTC then because LG, samsung and sony did not announce new phones for this platform.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Cracked The Screen Of My Samsumg Galaxy S3 / Most Beautiful Phone Ever / Name Ur Best Mobile Phone This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.