Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Good Fx Account Manager Needed With Proven Records - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Good Fx Account Manager Needed With Proven Records (284 Views)

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. / Great Opportunities For Good FX Traders And Introducing Brokers!## / Good Fx Account Manager's NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Fx Account Manager Needed With Proven Records by Generalgoshen: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please someone needs a seasoned forex account manager with proven track record of at least 30% weekly profits, for the last 9months, to manage a 2k dollar account.
Re: A Good Fx Account Manager Needed With Proven Records by timishift(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
30% weekly is unrealistic except you want to be deceived. 10 - 30% monthly is more realistic.

1 Like

Re: A Good Fx Account Manager Needed With Proven Records by Agbo2(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Guys,

Forex trading just got easier with IM Academy where we use a unique software to scan the Forex market and generate signals which we simply copy and paste on the Forex trading platform and we are all smiling to the Bank.

Forex trading has always been a very lucrative investment but with high risk of making money and losing money.
This is where our unique software comes in, it uses a combination of big data and AI to scan the market and evaluate buy vs sell and reliably predict turning points.
It is a simple logic of demand vs supply i.e. when the buyers dominate the sellers, price goes up and when the sellers dominate the buyers, price drops.

As google maps predict traffic on your journey, our software reliably predicts turning points in the forex market giving you a safe margin to operate with huge huge profits.

You can follow me on twitter @teejay_can or whatsapp +12819014884 for further details.
Re: A Good Fx Account Manager Needed With Proven Records by ogwuche4u(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2020
If you can make it 20k dolls..... I can show you somebody.

Generalgoshen:
Please someone needs a seasoned forex account manager with proven track record of at least 30% weekly profits, for the last 9months, to manage a 2k dollar account.

(1) (Reply)

This Investment Opportunity May Change Your Life / What Will Happen Once All Bitcoin Are Mined? / God bless me abundantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.