Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) (58864 Views)

Haiti: 300000 flee capital As Armed Gangs Storm Prison, Free Hundreds Of Inmates / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Devgru: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
The world will never know peace until everybody agree that religion is the root of terrorism. There's No Terrorism Without Belief In God. How can they pretend to be fighting terrorism without tackling it from its root cause? Why is everyone acting as if Christian crusaders never terrorized and killed millions of people who most were Muslim population and that gave rise to the Persian empire that declared war on the western world. Today Islam is still revenging the slaughter done to them when they were vulnerable to the then tyrant popes like Alexander VI, Julius III etc whose Catholic crusader soldiers unleashed terror on non Catholic countries that refuse the rule of the papacy over them, all these was then roman empire until King Xerxis of Persia son of King Darius ascended the throne and declared an everlasting war on roman empire and other western empires and that was beginning of rise of Persian empire present Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Oman (middle east) and from there Islam gained powerful strength over Christianity till date. All Islamic terrorists are against western colonisation
oga you're twisting history
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by chubinwa(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2020
ojun50:

Nigeria own too much
Bokoharm
Corruption
Poltians
Covid 19
Rape
Nddc
House rep
Family matter
Yahoo yahoo
No job
Hike in price
.........................Nigerian hard abeg................
Fulani herdsmen
Bandites
kidnappers
cultism
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Thelife: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
The world will never know peace until everybody agree that religion is the root of terrorism. There's No Terrorism Without Belief In God. How can they pretend to be fighting terrorism without tackling it from its root cause? Why is everyone acting as if Christian crusaders never terrorized and killed millions of people who most were Muslim population and that gave rise to the Persian empire that declared war on the western world. Today Islam is still revenging the slaughter done to them when they were vulnerable to the then tyrant popes like Alexander VI, Julius III etc whose Catholic crusader soldiers unleashed terror on non Catholic countries that refuse the rule of the papacy over them, all these was then roman empire until King Xerxis of Persia son of King Darius ascended the throne and declared an everlasting war on roman empire and other western empires and that was beginning of rise of Persian empire present Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, Oman (middle east) and from there Islam gained powerful strength over Christianity till date. All Islamic terrorists are against western colonisation

You are good with histroy only that you forget to mention that crusaders was created to tackle Islamic caliphate terrorist land invaders that are busy invading Christian communities and kill billions of Christians. I guess they should have leave Islam to keep terrorrising the world

1 Like

Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by TheCork(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2020
fati2001:
muhammado pple self.

Anyways has we was discusing..do u have nyansh? cheesy
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Honestly, Islam breeds terrorism
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by lanre316: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
mrkings84:

As a little innocent child, I will. But as a grown-up that's has his choices, I won't cos I can't!

This is a a case where innocents, children and women and men suffer great pain and die unnecessarily. If I have powers he (assuming he isn't imaginary) has, I won't wait for the world to ask me to do what I can do to prevent unnecessary suffering and pain on the innocents because I want to prove a petty point that "they didn't ask me" ; or even prevent the unnecessary pain suffering in the first place because I have foreknowledge of everything.

Besides, are you saying the victims of those terrorist groups have never asked him to protect them? That all who asked were protected from terrorist's attacks?
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
lanre316:

This is a a case where innocents, children and women and men suffer great pain and die unnecessarily. If I have powers he (assuming he isn't imaginary) has, I won't wait for the world to ask me to do what I can do to prevent unnecessary suffering and pain on the innocents because I want to prove a petty point that "they didn't ask me" ; or even prevent the unnecessary pain suffering in the first place because I have foreknowledge of everything.

Besides, are you saying the victims of those terrorist groups have never asked him to protect them? That all who asked were protected from terrorist's attacks?

Anyway, to avoid being engaged in an unnecessary arguments, let's put it this way, God has promised Absolute peace in His Paradise. To this end, that his children suffer persecution in this present world doesn't elude them of that peace when the time comes in as much as they meet the requirements.....

Infact, what's happening now in the world is a proof that peaceful period is fast approaching.

The question should be, are u prepared for that PEACE?

If no, JESUS IS THE SURE WAY!
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by lanre316: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrkings84:

Anyway, to avoid being engaged in an unnecessary arguments, let's put it this way, God has promised Absolute peace in His Paradise. To this end, that his children suffer persecution in this present world time comes in as much as they meet the requirements.....

Infact, what's happening now in the world is a proof that peaceful period is fast approaching.

The question should be, are u prepared for that PEACE?

If no, JESUS IS THE SURE WAY!

I hear you. I have heard so many words sent by "him" through many men, prophets and religious leaders and messengers. Confusing and contradictory. Even the terrorists we are referencing had a message from him to mankind. He can speak directly to people he want to communicate with, cos his myriad of messengers are doing a pretty poor job. If he wants to be heard knows exactly what to do and he has the powers to do it.

I agree with you that we shouldn't drag this into an argument. Fair enough. Thanks very much for the little and polite exchange we had. I gained something.

Have a nice day, sir.
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
lanre316:

I hear you. I have heard so many words sent by "him" through many men, prophets and religious leaders and messengers. Confusing and contradictory. Even the terrorists we are referencing had a message from him to mankind. He can speak directly to people he want to communicate with, cos his myriad of messengers are doing a pretty poor job. If he wants to be heard knows exactly what to do and he has the powers to do it.

I agree with you that we shouldn't drag this into an argument. Fair enough. Thanks very much for the little and polite exchange we had. I gained something.

Have a nice day, sir.

Thanks too for the time.
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some people get mind
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Adeniyi077(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
How old are you, boy?
PericomaNwankwo:

Mumu even according to your Bible, the first siblings ended up killing themselves. So violence have been in existence from time immemorial. grin

I know your type, you're in a mood, you'll get better.
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Sleekmilan01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cocobongo:

The people that brought the religion you are worshipping are the same people who fought wars like world war one, world war 2, and also destroy the city of Hiroshima in Japan killing over billions of people.
Bro open your eyes and see.. Join us and let's make this world a better place for our children to live...

Oga the death toll of Hiroshima bombing wasn't up to 200k casualties please,stop blowing things out of context just to portray ya point

Even the total number of casualties during world war 1 and 2 with America civil war and independent war and Nigerian civil war isn't up to 500m sef
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by Cocobongo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

Oga the death toll of Hiroshima bombing wasn't up to 200k casualties please,stop blowing things out of context just to portray ya point

Even the total number of casualties during world war 1 and 2 with America civil war and independent war and Nigerian civil war isn't up to 500m sef
Bro I know say you sabi pass me.... But grab the massage leave the carrier
Re: ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) by BenYeshua: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

That's true, but then religious beliefs has been a leading cause behind mass killings. From the inquisition to alqueda, isis, Boko Haram etc.
be specific jare. don't just say religious belief say Islamic religious belief is behind the mass killings. Islam is a big problem to humanity controlled by a blood sucking demon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Zimbabwean Boy Mauled By Hyena Leaves SA Hospital With New Face (PIX) / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.