Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

#bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na Clears The Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na Clears The Air (715 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na Clears The Air by henrypsexy(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Ex-big brother Naija housemate, Ka3na has finally cleared the air about what went down between herself and Praise.

In an interview with a radio station this morning, the mother of 3 said that she and Praise didn’t have sex, that they were only aggressively cuddling in the room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW-d7sE_ogY

Re: #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na Clears The Air by Fredmatic(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Na so

So what is your undies doing outside the blanket? You didn't had sex but you were naked under the blanket and praise was just tortoring your thing.

You are just covering up because of the shame of exiting the game early after been f**k.
Take heart

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian - Full List / Wizkid Classic Reply To Lauretta Onochie / Lots Of Sakamanje In Entertainment Industry- BBNAIJA Kaisha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.