Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi (8612 Views)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.not in this case bro...loving does not mean engaging in sexual act,i dont french kiss my mum neither my broda/sister but i loved them wit my life.i loved my guys too(ola,bayo,paul,andrew) but we dont cuddle each other on a couch,i told u i dont judge pple,so lets end the topic here.

Thanks God you said "loving" doesn't mean engaging in sexual acts, why then have y'all been crying about the homosexual concept?? cheesy

The kind of love you love your parents and siblings is it the type of love, you love ur girlfriends?? Everyone has sibling and family love bro..don't even go there!

You don't cuddle your bros because of toxic masculinity and because you're not gay. I cuddle my friends that are girls even if I'm not sexually attracted to them because I'm not insecure about my sef undecided

I didn't ask you to list your boyfriends for me though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Puloc:

U have my permission to be foolish online. But try this foolishness publicly if ur shameful lifestyle is worthy before men. Saying that homosexuality should be accepted since because other ills are there doesn't make u sound wise. On the contrary, u are FOOLISH.

Is that what I said?? cheesy I'm pointing out the Saint Peter tactics, y'all religion blinded hypocrites love using to facade ur hate and homophobia!

Y'all go as far as associating homosexuality to every negativities and lie, so you can sell ur hate! You threw baseless and unverified speculations, i debunked it with facts you can check up anywhere!

Now i ask again, between homos and heteros, which of us subject another to bullying, intimidation, hate and harm so they can be like them?

Have you ever heard that gays only cut across a specific religion, ethnic group, country, region or otherwise?

See i don't have a problem with you being homphobic cos I'm a liberal, i don't force my opinions on people like y'all!

You can be homophobic how you want however, don't sell lies to berate my sexuality!
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Goldenfinger: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2020
HuntSon:

Thanks God you said "loving" doesn't mean engaging in sexual acts, why then have y'all been crying about the homosexual concept?? cheesy

The kind of love you love your parents and siblings is it the type of love, you love ur girlfriends?? Everyone has sibling and family love bro..don't even go there!

You don't cuddle your bros because of toxic masculinity and because you're not gay. I cuddle my friends that are girls even if I'm not sexually attracted to them because I'm not insecure about my sef undecided

I didn't ask you to list your boyfriends for me grin
.guy na ur life live am the way you like,if d tin favour u na u sabi e nor favour u na u still sabi.jst live ur best life b4 u die

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Andrew13: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Na wa
Nothing we nor go see for nairaland, see arguments everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

37yr-old Nollywood Actress, RITA DOMINIC Has Found A Husband:(pix Inside) / Massively Endowed Lagos Socialites Twerk In Revealing Outfits (pic, Video) / I DON´T Wear Panties – Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.