Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo (55186 Views)

Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric / Laycon Interrupts Lilo And Eric As They Kiss In Bed / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Arizonaz: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blaming others makes you lame.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by lilmax(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
The normal nigerian woman victim mentality

Nothing new

11 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by kizboy: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Took advantage kwa?
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not surprised..
Females always playing victims..
Confused specie.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

3 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by DaddyMorenike: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why are ladies like this. Always playing victim!
Mtssssw!!!
Abeg who knows if NIMC are operating?
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Kemimarch16(f): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Imaging nonsense that came out of her mouth...advantage indeed
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Peezol: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Arindin

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by GreenDee(f): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmn ,thank God there was camera everywhere, she wants to start playing the victim card, next time she go get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by sonymax16(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
She will still play the victim.Women never take responsibilities for their actions.Lilo the dumbest big brother naija housemate undecided

5 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by RPG2020(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Did the guy beans you or not if YES enter house
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by manunitedbabes: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin grin so now who is she telling? since you no u have a weakness that alone should make u to avoid anything that will lead to that... anyways bye bye shall.. we are still watching shocked shocked
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Arizonaz:
Blaming others makes you lame.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Naso una take dey accuse people of rape loser biatch
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by bejeria101(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
majamajic:
Lilo was not her senses ,

She was on her menses.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
The most stupid gal in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Annychibest(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hahaha.. Na so. He got you off your feet.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by sportFX: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

If you're watching BBN and you're above 18, your head is not correct

All these strange entertainments that the oyinbos brought to you will kill you

What a foolish generation, I'm so ashamed of the tribe of Israel

Funny things , hausas-fulanis barely watch all these shits

But Yoruba and igbos are known for all sorts of devilishness
That's why Lagos State will be amongst the first to be punished very soon

I hope you don't watch any foreign movie too

3 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Neville660: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
I love the girl. I understand. She's a good person and very sweet.
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by JeffreyD1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
I made a post about me needing a car for uber job here in Abuja and they removed it why please?
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Slynation(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
This one is just busy playing the victim card...

Onye eriri, ya cha nuzo....!!

2 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by edoairways: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

The hypocrisy among Nigerians is alarming, they criticize what they watch stylishly

6 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by MadeMan01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Na her type dey accuse man of rape

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Bebeante(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Agree that you were foolishly distracted...I hate rubbish lies
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Iceyjayz: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Foolish show
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by TooGod247(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrs olosho lilo is forming holy

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sore loser go home!
Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by Slynation(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

Post like this creates more awareness because people will be curious to know what's going on and they end up liking the show...

So save your strength... Wailing and crying won't stop people from watching it

5 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by tunize(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
archdon:
Dis is what happens when you think with your genital
which brand of beer u deh drink abeg make i buy u that girl nor get one single brain for head, beautiful but empty if not she could have realised what went to BBN for not running after d**ck

2 Likes

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by fefenoble88: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

my dear take tribal sentiments off this okay. BB9ja 4 real it a platform to promote sexual immorality (BB9ja pandemic) but u saying Yoruba,Igbo and so on,see Hausa,Fulani don't watch this show because you believe they are decent,fine it cool you are right. Then what about the herdsmen killing do Yoruba and Igbo love watching the shows? I be full time baffi boy,full Benin Boy mk we try dey yarn straight. I nor vex say u say bb9ja na trash of which d show na big trash no meaningful thing there,but live tribal stuff commot d mata

1 Like

Re: Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness - Lilo by ginggerxy: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
A very devilish show

lol I don't watch bbn oo, but talking about Hausa and Fulani not participating in the show making them morally superior to the igbos and Yorubas is a hoax . Maybe bombing is part good moral too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.