Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App (1543 Views)

Public API For Nairaland / Recommend Good Vtu API For Me / Please Help Me With VTU API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Chrisbillakings(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please, i need help with good platform that can give good API to incorporate into a mobile airtime app.

Anybody with a good and reliable platform should pls recommend.

Thank you
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Ayemileto(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Interswitch is your best bet. That's what many banks use. shocked

Me I just need information about SIM hosting.
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by bassdow: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ayemileto:

Have done something like this but been a long while.

Basically using your Phone (for the sim Card) + a script I wrote in PHP.

I did this while looking for a way to do Bulk SmS in a reliable way. Most foreign providers are either too strict and/ or don't send to all countries Coupled with DND.

It's simple only if you're a programmer and willing to do the work
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Ayemileto(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
bassdow:

Have done something like this but been a long while.

Basically using your Phone (for the sim Card) + a script I wrote in PHP.

I did this while looking for a way to do Bulk SmS in a reliable way. Most foreign providers are either too strict and/ or don't send to all countries Coupled with DND.

It's simple only if you're a programmer and willing to do the work

I can do the work. I just need how to go about it.

I've done lots of research but couldn't find any helpful information.
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thank you so much

Ayemileto:

1 Like

Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by bassdow: 4:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Ayemileto:

I can do the work. I just need how to go about it.

I've done lots of research but couldn't find any helpful information.

That's why I gave a basic insight on what I did.

Very simple, write a server side script in any language (e.g PHP) of your choice that interacts with another simple script (written in javascript) on your mobile phone (which would do the actual sending of SmS).

The script would just do pooling - more like a cron job.

In other words, the server interacts with the phone (I used very simple android phone) via the ServerSide script and the ClientSide script.

The Script should handle sending the Text Messages while your phone with it's SimCard does the actual deliveries.

Except I think, that's all
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Ayemileto(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2020
bassdow:

That's why I gave a basic insight on what I did.

Very simple, write a server side script in any language (e.g PHP) of your choice that interacts with another simple script (written in javascript) on your mobile phone (which would do the actual sending of SmS).

The script would just do pooling - more like a cron job.

In other words, the server interacts with the phone (I used very simple android phone) via the ServerSide script and the ClientSide script.

The Script should handle sending the Text Messages while your phone with it's SimCard does the actual deliveries.

Except I think, that's all

Wow. Thanks bro.

Thank you very much.
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
I have this issue as well .. I have been sourcing for informations
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ayemileto:

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number. So we can discuss better .. I'm working on something similar.. we can share knowledge
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by bassdow: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Mrchusenvessel:

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number. So we can discuss better .. I'm working on something similar.. we can share knowledge

Why not share in here for the Benefit of All

1 Like

Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Mrchusenvessel(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2020
bassdow:

Why not share in here for the Benefit of All

Not working already... just started working on it, plus I'm still sourcing for useful info and weighing my chances

So I was thinking we can go faster if you share what you know, if I share what I know . .. like working hand in hand

When we are done we can share how here, cause there are lots of people looking for how to solve this issue.
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Chrisbillakings(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
I still haven't gotten the VTU api. Interswitch seems not to be offering that service.

Anybody with the company that has a very good VTU api service with an opportunity to make a margin on it should please assist with it.

Thank you
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by kelecie: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
have you found any, if you haven't i can help
Chrisbillakings:
Please, i need help with good platform that can give good API to incorporate into a mobile airtime app.

Anybody with a good and reliable platform should pls recommend.

Thank you
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by kelecie: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
you can send an email to info@callphoneng.com to get a good api, their service is good
Chrisbillakings:
I still haven't gotten the VTU api. Interswitch seems not to be offering that service.

Anybody with the company that has a very good VTU api service with an opportunity to make a margin on it should please assist with it.

Thank you
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by kensmoney(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sim hosting is the best way to go about it
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Mrchusenvessel(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2020
kensmoney:

Thanks for your reply... Is it impossible to host the sim myself?
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by bassdow: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2020
kensmoney:

Feel free to reach out to Us via +2349020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp) or 08111805040

we have something working though not fancy.
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Chrisbillakings(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thank you, I had gotten one.

I had to use mobileairtime api

kelecie:
have you found any, if you haven't i can help
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by vtudotng: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2021
The best is VTU.ng API
Re: Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App by Viraltrends123: 2:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Chrisbillakings:
Thank you, I had gotten one.

I had to use mobileairtime api

Hi, please have you gotten a better api.
and please can we chat

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed With A Php Piping Script (urgent) / Geeks & Nerds Thread! / Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.