Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me .. I Feel Unjustified - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me .. I Feel Unjustified (266 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Lawyers In The House Please Help. Can I Leave My New Job Without Issue / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me .. I Feel Unjustified by Moschinochimma: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Badly in need of a lawyer's advice
Sometimes early last month, I had an argument with someone whom I was owing 600 naira... Along the line while we were arguing she poured water on me which I immediately retaliated.. all this happened inside her shop. So when I did that I came outside . Someone who heard our voice was then asking me what happened, while I was explaining suddenly I got a very big hit on my mouth wch in the process I lost 4 of my tooth. She actually used a pestle to hit me ..
I instantly went to the nearest police station to report wch she was arrested. She was locked and was to be arraigned for court d next day but due to my being in the hospital I couldn't go so she was bailed but was told to come on a particular day ..
Fast forward... Finally I was to to take her the court as pronounced by my IPO but her people even a property lawyer they came with came begging that we should settle out of court... I billed them 400k but the pleaded to pay 120k ... Wch the price of one tooth is 25k .. so I agreed to forgive them o.. they promised to be paying 15k at every end of the month but gave me 20k cash... Now the month has ended.. I am the one looking for them now.. less I forget them wrote down an undertaking as regards when to pay but the case has not been withdrawn.. please
I need Ur advice.. what can I do now because my IPO said he cannot be running around because he warned me ..
Re: Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me .. I Feel Unjustified by dejt4u(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
You lost 4 healthy teeth because of just N600.
This life no balance oo.

I'm here to read other people's comments

(1) (Reply)

How Some Nigerian Bloggers Make $10,000 Or More Online. / Making 4 Digits Money Inline Daily / NDLEA Gets First DCGN, Promotes 98 Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.