Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (56346 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Help! Help! Help!!! Am Suffering From Staphylococcus / Do You Know Someone Suffering From Staphylococcus? I Have The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by gayman99: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Your destiny is in your hands. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by GeneralPula: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry man..

God dey!
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2020
udy4real:

What is this and where can one get it?
so you are infected too grin. You waited for someone to create the thread... grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Afobear: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by omoadeleye(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Buchi19:

please where can one get this universal oil in Portharcourt

If you go and use something that will cause more damages to you, you are on your own o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
ur carpenter don knack something wey pass wood grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by drskyfly007(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Visit a federal medical centre or a teaching hospital for expert management... Nairaland is not a hospital.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Artiiclebeast: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Of which, of which.

Nigerian graduates...
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Anyway, if you want article of about 1k-2k words for your blog at cheaper rate DM me.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
Please help me, I'm craving for more solutions please. Help me push this to the front page please lalasticlala
solutions kee you there undecided

Who did you tell before fvcking her?

Since you can't do without sex....enjoy the pain grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by austine4real(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
grin

Doctor igbodo will help u

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by hyduffy: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Guy go use herbal medicine

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by funkyj99(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
It all started last year September 28, when I made out with my ex, it was unprotected, prior to that she had already told me she's treating an infection but i nor still hear word i went ahead to run it raw

So after some time early this year when i went back to school, I started noticing some changes/symptoms, It was itching me and some itches maybe pus on the tip of my d*ck and before the tip. This prompted me to contact one of my course mates of which I explained everything to him, he requested I should go for urine and RVS test of which I did and the result came back sero negative for the RVS while the urine came back Yielded moderate growth of staphylococcus.

Then the nurse prescribed the treatment of which I came back the following day to start taking the treatment, the nurse gave me two 2nd generation antibiotics and I was injected for five days.. so after taking all these I was now perfectly fine and okay.. But again two months later I started noticing the same symptoms again, and it's been close to two months now I have been managing it like that because there's no way I could go back to the nurse because I'm very far away from school, because of the shutdown of schools.

Please Nairalanders I need your help on what to do, I'm not feeling okay with the stuff, its worrying me so badly and I can't stay a minutes without it itching me and I'm now feeling depressed over it now, please I really need your help please, thank you
send me a message on whatsapp and I there is a solution for you. 08033988827
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by money121(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by sherlock229(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
LMFAO
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2020
If you want article of about 1k-2k words for your blog at cheaper rate kindly DM me. two days delivery
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by 02Kebreal(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2020
May Allah grant every sick person speedy recovery.
Ameen!

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Staphylococcus is not sexually transmitted. Its a bacterial infection gotten by touching contaminated surfaces. Nairaland is not a hospital. Go to the hospital and get yourself tested properly.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Oyinkan2019: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Use herbal solution it will clear it all u can communicate with me on 09090845006,thank me later..
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by wink2015(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Staph is a very stubborn disease.

Fakers in Nigeria especially those road side drugs sellers are making its treatment challenge as they sell fake herbal products that does not treat the disease.
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by collinspro(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Firstly, staphylococcus does not cause the disease you mentioned. It is a marketing gimmick used by uneducated and unqualified herbal or native doctors to sell their products.
The disease you described is most likely a veneral disease( STD). You need to go for VDRL test in a hospital or lab to ascertain which of the STDs, then get quality medical treatment before it get worse.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by donifecent(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
I can cure you within three days
Call 09078606080
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by tfash96(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Look at the trouble you've put yourself into despite the fact that you're warned not to do it raw.... Pussy kills

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Quality20(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Why u no wash ya prick immediately with hypo or izal after u phuck her. Anyway try n ask ya babe d combination she used in suppressing her own infections

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by trippleKAY(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
It's not gonna work ooo, u need to cure it from inside
icon02:
Universal OZONE oil will clear it in just one week
3 drops in the morning, afternoon and night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by tammie24: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2020
Rocephin injection

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Tladybukky(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Get turmeric root, garlic, ginger and cloves soak all in a bottle water for 3 days and if you can use gin ( the white alcohol drink) very effective too, after the third day, drink in the morning and night for 7 days but if the infection is very serious increase the use to 14 days.

Ayo Ni ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by Akabuking: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Jughunou:
May the almighty heal you
when he was fornicating he didn't remember Almighty, SMH...
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by GreatGod2020(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Looking for a nice and comfortable hotel to pass a night or rest, click on the link below for your reservation across the country
https://nitestay.com/cna-GreatGod.

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by trippleKAY(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
johnjoshuaj:
Please help me, I'm craving for more solutions please. Help me push this to the front page please lalasticlala
go get mectizan and thank me later bro
Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by ehmmy11(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
collinspro:
Firstly, staphylococcus does not cause the disease you mentioned. It is a marketing gimic used by uneducated and unqualified herbal or native doctors to sell their products.
The disease you described is most likely a general disease( STD). You need to go for VDRL test in a hospital or lab to ascertain which of the STDs, then get quality medical treatment before it get worse.

i wonder the kind of nurse he met all his symptom points to STD this is why condoms are so important these infections are getting resistant to treatment, you will need to spend heavily to get rid of it...

Greenvaiper:

They r calling u tongue

Are you an undertaker? If you have nothing to say just scroll past

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus by airminem(f): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
A gift. A curse. You asked for ALL. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / The Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / 8 Critical Signs That You Have Stomach Ulcers And What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.