Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Will Show You How To Get Any Upwork Account Approved At First Try - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Show You How To Get Any Upwork Account Approved At First Try (496 Views)

Get Your Upwork Account Approved In Less Than 15 Minutes And Earn In Dollars / Get Your Upwork Account Approved Instantly - Either Local Or Foreign !!! / Get Your Upwork Account Approved Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Get Any Upwork Account Approved At First Try by ZeRoyale(m): 1:49am On Aug 05, 2020
Opening an approved Upwork account isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world. That's why you have a lot of guys here running ads on opening accounts, because...

...9 out of 10 people who apply for opening are rejected!

I can testify. I sat there, dejected and sad after my account was rejected for the seventh time.

See, this lady had come to me and had offered to help me open an account. She quoted N3,000. I was skeptic and decided to go try it out at upwork.com for myself... it ended in tears.

Ashamed, I went back to her and she added an extra N1,000 which I paid to open.

You're probably wondering... Why the fuss about Upwork?

Well, Upwork( like fiverr) is a market place where you, as a freelancer get to market your skills at cool rates. You can earn hundreds of dollars just on one job, and you can work continuously on a project. There are lots of money there, that's why a lot of freelancer would love to get there.

Imagine you're just starting and you get a job offer of $600. You complete it and you're paid. Upwork does that for you.

See why people would pay to enter into the platform?

Now do you see why these guys charge as much as they do?

If you knew how to get in... How much will you charge to get people in?

Let's go with N3,000. So, you charge N3,000 to open approved accounts and you are able to open at least one per day, in a month. That's N90,000, without you breaking a sweat.

With that, you can feed your family and still meet some domestic needs.

How much do you think you can pay to get this knowledge?

Well, I know of people who charge N10,000. (I think this is the normal fee). I even heard of a guy who charges N30,000, and people pay...

...But in light of the Pandemic , and because this is my birth month grin grin grin, I will be giving this out for a ridiculously low price of N3,000 only.

To pay, click https:///3jKxksK

That reminds me. I will also be adding some bonuses to those who take up this offer before 12 noon.

the bonuses are on
- upwork payment set up
- upwork profile set up cheat sheet
- proposal templates that will grant you high paying clients...

and lots more.

These bonuses are only valid till 12 noon today.

Pay now
https:///3jKxksK

I am only looking to work with 10 persons.

see you soonest.

with Love,

Marvelous

(1) (Reply)

[Hiring] Forex/stock Market Reporter For 20,000 Word Content / A Must Read For All Authors / The Secret Of Golden Key.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.