Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja (1331 Views)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / [VIDEO] Olamide's (YBNL) Album Launch +album Download / Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by steezzcom: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ruggedman will be launching his fast selling Untouchable album in Abuja on the 19th of February at Platinum Lounge, silverbird entertainment center.

Artist expected to grace the launch include Raw Nwanne, YQ, Zwagger, xproject4u, Dj Eddie n Dj Scott.

Ticket goes for N2000 n VIP N5000.

Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
Datz watz up!!! I wil be there live and direct!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by pheesayor(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
tical:

Datz watz up!!! I wil be there live and direct!!!!!!!

Oshi Oda grin grin grin

It's fify!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by steezzcom: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2011
Steezz.com has been in contact with the album launch organizers and they have promised there’ll be loads of surprises including surprise celebrity
appearances.
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2011
I bought my ticket @ the galleria yesterday. .no dullin this weekend! . .the untouchable album launch wil be a blast!!!
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by javalove(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2011
Iranu grin grin grin

#Javalove. . . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by jenace999: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
javapig you are such a naughty woman, can't you ever be real for once? chai, you are a disgrace to humanity,
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by dammiecool(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
tical where u @ wink
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
@dammiecool I dey Oo bro. .The album launch was great. .rugged gave his usual professional electrifying performance. .Mr Raw, yq nd lil jojo all gave a great performance too. .kevin bigbrother, femi branch (oscar), denrele, azadus, whole souncity crew, a lot of on air nd media personalities. .took enuff pics wit ruggedybaba *true humble veteran*. .It was a memorable nite!
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by cold(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
Can you pls upload some pics from the show for our viewing pleasure wink cheers
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2011
cold:

Ooops! sad I wuld hav luvd to do this but I was carried away by the performance that I only recorded the vids of it wch cannot be uploaded cuz of its high Megabytes. .then the pics that i have, were only the ones I took wit him cry cry cry cry where are u living?
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by googles: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2011
cold:

Hehehe you want to watch free show abi ? tongue
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by cold(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2011
^^ cheesy my dear as i no dey naija how i go do
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by steezzcom: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2011
full story and pix coming up on thursday. pls stay tuned. lol.

Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by dammiecool(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
@steez.com

cant wait o!!!! wink
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
@steezz.com Datz watz up!!!!! I was in that spot when those 2 pics were taken cool cool cool abeg try post more pics grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by dammiecool(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
@tical

u too post ur own, i wan luku luku like luuuukman jaji grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink tongue
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2011
Ruggedman is a True legend nd he wil 4eva be my Best African rapper. . Not even an ogre of a lyricist or a midget of a rapper can change it grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by cold(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
dammiecool:

@tical

u too post your own, i wan luku luku like luuuukman jaji grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink tongue

Haa!my hand no dey o grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by steezzcom: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
picture of RM and Raw Nwanne @ Exclusive Stores Abuja and another of RM, Raw, YQ, S Dot, etc lounging with some big boys in Maitama before the album lunch party.

Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by Fred87(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
Y're nuccas coating em'selves in palm fronds?wtf is louis vuitton?.eeezz
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by javalove(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2011
dammiecool:

@tical

u too post your own, i wan luku luku like luuuukman jaji grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink tongue

I no no wetin to tell u. . .

but i can be rest assured that all rugheaddy fans behave like him

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by dammiecool(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2011
javalove:

I no no wetin to tell u. . .

but i can be rest assured that all rugheaddy fans behave like him

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

wetin i do now shocked shocked
Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by steezzcom: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
The Rugged train finally hit Abuja for the formal launch of the Ruggedman’s 3rd studio album “The Un-touchable” at Platinum Lounge, silverbird entertainment center Abuja. Ruggedman first had to hit up different radio stations on Friday for live interviews and to give out free tickets to some lucky callers. Saturday 19th February, the day of the album launch proper started with autograph session at silverbird entertainment center by 2pm. He was joined by some of his celebrity friends like Raw Nwanne and Kevin Pam of Big Brother Africa. Lizzy of BGL (Big Girls Listen), iBlend and On Point clothing came to show their support. Some of the ticket winners also came to claim their tickets at the venue and to have their pictures taken with their favorite rapper.

The Rugged train then proceeded to the popular Exclusive Stores for more autographs and free ticket redemption and he was joined by YQ and Raw Nwanne. Ruggedman used the opportunity to also give out free VIP tickets to select few lucky shoppers at Exclusive Stores. From there Ruggedman and friends proceeded to Lake Chad Palace for refreshments and to lounge with some of Abuja big boys.

Performances at the album launch were by Brave Dee, X Projects, Lil Jojo, Raw Nwanne, YQ and finally Ruggedman himself. Ruggedman’s performance saw him run through almost all the tracks on the album. Every performance of the night came with it a lot of energy and excitement.

Other celebrities that graced the album launch were Azadus, Denrele, Matilda Duncan and Femi Branch. S Dot, Adams and the whole Sound City crew were on ground to cover the show. At the end, it was a show fun loving Abuja residents won’t forget in a hurry.

NB: i'll post more pix tomoro but u can go to http://steezz.com/morecontent.aspx?head=18-events for pix and story.

Re: Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja by tical(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
Rugged is legendary. .I think that wil be the first nd last show I wil attend this year. .unless there wil be another rugged show in my neighbourhood grin. .I nd my nuccas were highly entertained dat nite!

(1) (Reply)

Former Lagbaja's Girl Ego Set To Drop New Album / 10 Songs Where Rappers Got Murder On Their Own Trackx / Exclusive Photos: Eme Ft Banky W, Shaydee Skales – Sun Mo Mi (video Shoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.