Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ (6235 Views)

Must See | Nicki Minaj's 17yr Old Photo Proves She had Plastic Surgery. / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / I Have Never Had Plastic Surgery – Jennifer Lopez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
[size=15pt]Leona Lewis showcases her new look and we aren’t talking about her outfit as she fuels bosom job speculation[/size]

She has taken her hand to designing of late but it wasn’t her outfit that was the hot topic of conversation when Leona Lewis stepped out last night.

Showcasing her own wardrobe creations as well as her sleek new hairstyle she looked a world apart from the curly-haired girl from East London who first stepped into the spotlight on X Factor.

In fact the 25-year-old singer appeared to be sporting a whole new figure and displayed killer curves as she arrived at the charity benefit, sparking yet more speculation that she has gone under the knife.

Dressed in a floor length purple high-waisted skirt and an aqua bra top, her chest appeared inflated and larger than normal, suggesting she has had bosom enlargement surgery.

When she appeared on X Factor back in 2006 she displayed a modest chest which appears to have grown considerably over the years.

Her facial features have also come under debate over whether or not she has had plastic surgery on her nose, but the Bleeding Love singer has slammed the suggestions.

Her spokesperson denied the rumours, telling the Mail Online that claims she has had a nose job are 'Utter nonsense.'

But while her body is making headlines so too is her quirky new fashion sense which she has been showcasing of late.

She has come over with a love for all things high-waisted and attended a Grammy Gifting event in a pair of stone coloured trousers and a pink blouse.

At the 2nd Annual Black Women in Music Event at the Playhouse in Los Angeles, the 25-year-old wore a self-designed high-waisted blue skirt and a sheer top with a bright yellow bow over her chest.

The day before the singer had stepped out in a bizarre lips top and a black high-waisted skirt.

The former X Factor winner has turned her hand to designing of late, according to her publicist, and is also creating her outfit for the Grammy Awards on Sunday.

The Mail Online has learned that the Bleeding Love singer is hoping to start an ethical clothes line in the near future.

But her new look, unveiled after months spent holed up in a recording studio working on her third album, is raising eyebrows.

Of late artists with out-there, headline-grabbing style such as Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj have been dominating the industry, while singers with safer style fall behind.

And Leona has seemingly undergone a cutting-edge makeover, with her sleek dark hair and blunt fringe and a body overhaul.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1355874/Leona-Lewis-showcases-new-look-aren-t-talking-outfit-fuels-bosom-job-speculation.html

Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Coolabbie: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
I sure prefer d old leona.
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by yme1(f): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
wow. . . . what is it with people/celebrities and plastic surgery? undecided anyhoo that's her own ish, i pray she doesn't get used to it

I love the fact she love's high-waisted skirt cause i dig that big time too, it just looks perfect and classicly sexy,that's the reason i got into it more kiss kiss
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
She is trying to show her ex, she has moved on
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2011
SMH  undecided
oh well to each his own.
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2011
she looked better before.
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Seun(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2011
She was a perfect physical specimen b4. Oh well.
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Nelson6(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2011
women are never content wiff dem selves! arrhgg
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by johnjoel(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2011
she look buffalo
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by semid4lyfe(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2011
E be like sey na wonder bra she wear for the first pix and ordinary bra she wear for the second wink

Don't blame me, I'm just very observant grin

On a serious note, it looks like she's gone under the knife undecided
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Winnergal(f): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
semid4lyfe:

E be like sey na wonder bra she wear for the first pix and ordinary bra she wear for the second wink

On a serious note, it looks like she's gone under the knife undecided

Yeah, you may be right. . . I was more concerned about her nose. . . undecided
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by ikamefa(f): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
semid4lyfe:

E be like sey na wonder bra [/b]she wear for the first pix and ordinary bra she wear for the second wink

On a serious note, [b]it looks like she's gone under the knife
undecided

thanks to the bra and some chicken cutlets grin grin under the knife koo under the fork ni cheesy cheesy

you will be amazed @ what a change of weave and some make-up and superb lighting can do for u cheesy
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2011
the wonders of push up bras!!!!
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by moremi2008(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
LOL @ the comments on the bra! Are you guys blind and can't see that her nose is now half its original size?! LOL!

I don't blame her though. Her nose was monstrous and distracting, she's in show biz and she has to take care of her money makers.
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
she lookd like a barbie in the first pix. she had interesting features when she was natural now she just looks bland.
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by anonymous6(f): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
I was never was a big fan of her and only like one of her singles("better in Time"wink but I think it's just the bra she is wearing in the first pic that made her look bigger. I must add though her second pic when she first came out is better, her first pic makes her look like a B-rated Alicia keys and boring; what made her different when she first came out, is what made her unique and had presence from the rest of the pack but now she just looks boring to me & I never was a big fan of her in the first place
Re: ~Leona Lewis: Has She Had Plastic Surgery?~ by Nayah(f): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
don't really like the "sophisticated, Nicky Minaj" version

(1) (Reply)

Flavour playing with His Dogs (Photos) / See What Linda Ikeji Wore For Yesterday Outfit That Got Everyone Talking (photo) / Tekno Advises Chidinma To Get A Tattoo After She Shared This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.