Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Business You Can Start With 10,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business You Can Start With 10,000 Naira (210 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With 10,000 Naira by DBAAMI(f): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Business you can start with 10, 000naira

With 10, 000 naira you can start yoghurt business.
7 ,000 naira for buying the ingredients you will need and 3,000 naira for the bottles and label, with this amount you can produce 250 bottles of yoghurt and by the time you sell it, you will be getting between 20,000 naira to 25,000 naira

So many people do not know that yoghurt making is so simple and making it doesn't take time.

Most people love yoghurt especially when it is cold, I can't go a day without taking it, and I am sure there will be people like me ,who love yoghurt as well.

Yoghurt comes in different flavours, strawberry, vanilla, banana and so on, but I love the strawberry own

. You can actually sell in your church, super market and offices, you need to package it well, and choose a nice name for your yoghurt.
Here is the recipe/ ingredients for it.. Milk- 450g
Continue reading�
http://www.oluwakemicraft.com.ng/2019/11/how-to-make-straw-berry-yoghurt_20.html

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Business Plan In Nigeria Feasibility Study PDF / Who Can Make Amazing Cartoons Like This / I Need Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.