Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,612 members, 7,861,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Different Type Of Girl Friends - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Different Type Of Girl Friends (345 Views)

Type Of Slaps , Yoruba Mothers Give That Can Discipline A Child / What Type Of Stone Is This? / 5 Different Type Of People You Will Find In A B. R .T Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Type Of Girl Friends by vincixpresso: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
*When you are dating a God fearing, educated & civilized woman who has class & ambition, you get texts such as thesekiss
5:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up’ say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don’t forget to apply for that vacancy I showed you yesterday. Love you !

12pm –
Hi handsome. hope you’ve taken your lunch? I’m
heading out for lunch now. Talk later. Take care of yourself . Love you:-

6pm –
Marvee darling, I’m at Kilimanjaro now, what should I buy for you?!!

������
But when you are dating all these endtime girls a.k.a Slay Queens, whose asset is her looks as well as craze with fashion, you get texts such as these:-

6am:
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at the club. Hope u are not still having the hang over? Lol please remember to send me Credit. See you later.

12pm
I’m broke! Can you just help me out with some money if you can? I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6pm:
Hi Boo, looks like you’ve forgotten the shoes you
promised me.
Anyways, I’m at the shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make – up kit. You will like it! Muah!

But when you don’t date at all, you get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times the value of every recharge on the Airtel network when you recharge with *555*PIN#.
MTN:-
Dear customer, do you know that you can confirm your BVN from your phone? Simply dial *565*0# this service costs N20!!

������

1 Like

Re: Different Type Of Girl Friends by vincixpresso: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Different Type Of Girl Friends by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Godfearing girlfriend all the way...
Re: Different Type Of Girl Friends by martjay(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin the last one is very true and hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Ex-dig Daughter, Olori Foster Battles Popular Havilah Over Alaafin / Confusion In Kogi Over Rumoured Death Of Attah Of Igala / International Blue Shield Reacts To Looted Nigerian Artefacts Sold By Christies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.