Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Am Going To Lagos For NYSC In March, I Need A Bq/room Around Vi Or Lekki. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Am Going To Lagos For NYSC In March, I Need A Bq/room Around Vi Or Lekki. (771 Views)

How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences / The Importance Of NYSC In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Lagos For NYSC In March, I Need A Bq/room Around Vi Or Lekki. by Naija86: 2:44am On Feb 12, 2011
I will be doing my one-year NYSC in March, and I have since gotten an offer to serve in an organization somewhere in Lekki area. My main trouble is that all of my relatives and friends whom I would have stayed with are not in the Island area of Lagos. I consider it too stressful to commute to the Island from Ikeja daily. I would therefore be willing if anyone can help me with an accomodation that I can rent somewhere in V.I, Ikoyi or Lekki area. I plan to live with my friend who is also coming to Lagos for NYSC. We will require a one-bedroom most prefarably with a toilet inside. Any one willing to give us a Boys Quarters for rent too would be most appreciated.
Thank you as you respond.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting: Pls How Do I Get To Ebonyi Frm Lagos By Air / Nysc Members To Betrained In Martialarts / NYSC Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.