Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit (5619 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? / How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by centilad(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Man must live not by "Bread Alone"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2020
No be Lagos be that
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by ruggedtimi(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Hope say u know how much them dey sell bentley
there are different class of Bentley...this one might be around N15-N20m direct Belgium.
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Dannonye(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Bornfool:

Bro you no dey lie but I never reach anything near legend in Forex

I want in on forex too!!
Merci
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2020
tehilah92:

Hahahahahaha, I swear u funny die
nice Dp. you look gorgeous. can we communicate via mail?
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by ajasbaba(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
he should have piped low.
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by blingxx(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
He try. I collect salary finish come face my manager explain why e no go better for am forever. I list am well for am. Called my divisional manager send like 50 ogun go kee yous to am. My area manager na only 5 thunders I send give her.

The money Wey I make the day before I no go fit ever chop am finish till I die. grin

Shay make I hold you baba ? ..serious o
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
tehilah92:

Abeg put me through na,
You wey be Nigeria Pikin. �
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by dazzlingd(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bornfool:

All I see is poverty keep thinking like a poor man.

It is not about poverty but accountability, ur likes are the problem of the society that celebrates sudden wealth

1 Like

Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Bornfool(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

It is not about poverty but accountability, ur likes are the problem of the society that celebrates sudden wealth

Yeah I will forever celebrate someone wealth, I don't want to know whether your wealth is legal or ilegal what me have learnt is that this our mouth we dey use bad mouth every rich people wey we see online is very harmful to our progress.

1 Like

Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Bornfool(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

You hardly think...if you think from an employee to a bentley while still working in an organisation is through legal means then you must be joking.

How do you wanna explain this? Mr impossible, don't tell me the man can't afford 820 dollars when he was still working for the organisation.

Dan Pena started his career by investing $820 in a company whose yearly turnover was $450 million. The name of the company was Great Western Resources (GWR), GWR is a natural resource company based in Houston. Pena rose to become CEO of the company.

Let me tell you I'm not a fan of motivational words that do more than harm than good but I don't always think something is impossible. person wey you no dey live with niether you are from is family you dey talk say he dey run ilegal stuff pls don't be too quick to judge sir
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by poiunt: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bornfool:

How do you wanna explain this? Mr impossible

Dan Pena started his career by investing $820 in a company whose yearly turnover was $450 million. The name of the company was Great Western Resources (GWR), GWR is a natural resource company based in Houston. Pena rose to become CEO of the company.

so you believe dan pena a motivational speaker.....
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Bornfool(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:

so you believe dan pena a motivational speaker.....

Bro do you believe in God ? Because if you believe in God you will know how God can race you from nothing to something.
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by poiunt: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Bornfool:

Bro do you believe in God ? Because if you believe in God you will know how God can race you from nothing to something.

Then Nigeria will would have raced from where it is to something
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
poiunt:
If i was the boss, i will arrest this worker because of the bentley...it means, the person must have been stealing or doing some illegal runs to afford this car.

You cant just start to earn even 100k then go straight to a bentley.

Nah bad belle be that.

When you finish arresting him and cannot provide evidence that he stole your money, he will then sue you with his new money for N10m citing defamation of character and unlawful detention.

You will know how E dey be.
Re: Co Worker Pulls Up In A Bentley This Morning Then Quit by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
dazzlingd:

The truth is that wealth comes suddenly.

Ask anyone who has made more than N10m in his life.

Ask him how long it took him to earn it.

Sometimes it's 6 months or 1 year and it comes suddenly. Just a new door people don't know much about before people rush into it and it expires.

Wealth making is visionary. Once you spot the link before others. They call you Ogwu Ego.

Wealth is sudden. At least for me, I have not seen gradual wealth. Hunger go kill you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addax Petroleum. Help!!! Is Dis A Scam Or What / Petrolex Mega Oil City Recruitment / 2007 Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.