Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

DAZED And Other Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DAZED And Other Stories (1697 Views)

The Aunt Queen And Other Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Hey I'm kinda new here. I probably won't be here if not that I love my diary fam so much and I wanna share every part of me with them, including my growth as a writer.

It just seemed kinda inappropriate sharing my stories with you in my diary and then having you comment on the chat section. At least with this thread, you can tell me what you think of it. That's if at all you drop by to read. Thanks to those who do kiss

I'm not really sure how things work here but seriously, don't use my stories elsewhere without my permission. Just send me a PM and I'll give you the actual name to credit.

Also, I'd like to plead with you not to quote the stories when leaving a comment, just so if I'm having one of my "what the heck are you doing" swings, I can easily edit out my story when I please. Thanks for understanding kiss

Okay, let's get to business...

I'm starting with DAZED cos it's an episodic story, not so long. When we're done with that, I'll share with you short stories I've written and I'm writing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2020
DAZED

Little whimpers and sobs filled the dark room which oozed of a stench so repulsive. The room smelt like bad breath mixed with several other nauseating scents like the one time I stayed locked in without bathing for two weeks, excreta, mucus, and fearfully, dead bodies.

My feet and hands were tied so tightly I could feel the rope ripping into my tender flesh. My eyes were blindfolded, still I had this conviction that I was trapped in a dark room with several others who had been there way before me.

“Hello? Let me out of here”, I bawled at whoever had brought me here.

I was startled by the increased whimpers and sobs of those who surrounded me. It felt like I was the reason for their misery or a forthcoming one. They probably want to join me in my order for freedom, I thought to myself.

Increasing the pitch of my voice, I yelled even louder “let me out of here you godforsaken nincompoops”. The whimpers turned to wails and mourns, and it sure didn’t sound like a cry for help. It sounded like a cry of distress and I was the distressing factor. I couldn’t make out the number of persons trapped in here with me but the wails continued.

I heard the sound of someone struggling with keys, the door opened forcefully, and then the sounds of whipping and weeping. The sound of the door shut angrily followed suit, then that of little whimpers and sobs.

I was perplexed and couldn’t make sense of what had just happened. I was the one who yelled even with an insulting remark, still I got no whipping like the rest of those in here. Probably, they didn’t know I was the one responsible for the yells and insults.

Again I bawled, “Hello? Let me out of here, I am the one yelling, not …” my voice was overshadowed by the shriek and cries of those I could now make out as women and children. They continued to wail helplessly as they heard the sound of the unlocking door, whipping and weeping, and then the door was shut.

In a subtle whisper I asked pleadingly “please what is going on here?”, I got no response. I asked again and still, no response. I decided not to add insult to injury, so I kept to myself. Bringing my knees up, I wrapped my tied hands around my legs to feel a little comfort. I placed my head on my knees like I was modelling for the popular saying “Alone with my thoughts”

“How did I get here? Where the hell is this place? Who are these people? Why am I exempted from the maltreatment?” my thoughts kept throwing questions at me with no possible answer. I quivered at the thought of being left here for days, it could be weeks, or months or maybe the rest of my life.

Despite the hovering questions I could not answer, my mind settled on one question in particular, “Is anyone looking for me?”

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by XXII: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Following smiley

4 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by YomieBlaze(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Following... wink

5 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you XXII and YomieBlaze kiss

3 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
DAZED

I felt like the devil’s advocate running off to my room with such rage after calling dad a self-centered prick. Dad and I are like two peas in a pod and as much as I tried acting matured about his newly found lover, I couldn’t help but feel I’m the only pea left in the pod. I was more annoyed he kept his relationship with Morgan away from me. I understand that dad is fit as a fiddle and still young to get a companion but out of the billions of women out there, why did it have to be Morgan?

Morgan had been dad’s secretary for three years and counting. Right from the moment I met her, I never liked her. My spirit never agreed with hers, it was like I could sense an ominous air around her. She has the body of a sexy athlete and her dress sense has always been top-notch. Her smile, maybe beautiful to others but to me, it gave off a disingenuity.

“I love her, and she loves me, I knew you would react this way which is why I kept it a secret”, dad’s argument kept echoing in my head as I locked my room. Dad was right, I was reacting the way he envisioned I would and he does love her. I had always seen the glint in his eyes when he looked at her, I just never gave it a thought.

I buried my head deep into my pillow hoping it would erase the tsunami of words exchange I had with dad. Instead, a predominant thought popped into my mind “Does she really love dad?” Morgan seems way younger than dad and way too classy for him. She could have a flock of guys worshipping the ground she walks on, so why my dad?

The weeks following my argument with dad swung by swiftly, and my relationship with dad went down in flames. I could feel the clouds on the horizon when dad nonchalantly announced that Morgan would be moving into the house. He blatantly said “I’m not asking for permission, courtesy demands that I give you prior knowledge”. Dad had changed, I was almost entirely sure Morgan was the reason and it only sparked my hatred for her even more.

The succeeding weeks ran like the wind. I gave my dad and Morgan the cold shoulder. Most times I would be away from home for a few days and return just to get some of my stuff to stay away even longer. Dad had tried questioning me about my whereabouts once. I responded contemptuously about being grown and working towards getting my own place so as to give him space to enjoy his lover.

The footsteps, the keys and the whimpers sounded again and it brought me back to reality. “There she is”, a coarse voice thundered. I wondered if I was the ‘she’ that was being referred to. Silent prayers echoed in my mind as I hoped I would be the wrong ‘she’ and granted freedom. I felt very strong hands touch my face and raised it up. I whispered “please” and almost immediately, the strong hands pulled away and the door was shut and locked.

I started to quiver and let the tears roll down my cheek. Daddy would think I’m away still avoiding him. How long would I be here before he realizes I’m missing?

“Dad please look for me; your girl is scared”

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Akposb(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good narrative

4 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by LamaNewton(m): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Nice....more pls

3 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by XXII: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
DAZED

“How long have I been locked up here? How many days? What is this place? What do they want from me? Why haven’t I been dragged out of here and brought back like they do with these other women? Why won’t these women speak to me?”, my thoughts did nothing but increase my throbbing headache.

Again the footsteps, the struggling keys, the whimpers and murmurs, the door opening, it had all become a pattern I was used to. From my calculations it was time for a woman to be picked. I was done trying to give orders to be set free. I was done asking questions. I was done pleading. My actions only made these other women and children get whipped.

I sat motionless, trying to concentrate amidst the whimpers of the women in order to decipher which side of the room the footsteps were headed. My heart kept pounding when I realized they were coming towards me. Two strong hands grabbed me and pulled me up to my feet. One hand left my shoulder and then the rope tied to my legs cut loose.

I felt quite hazy like I would faint in a twinkle of an eye. My eyes definitely wouldn’t twinkle because of the blindfolds. I just hoped I really would faint and shatter the plans of these perpetrators. I couldn’t fathom if the haziness was as a result of sitting for too long, or the terrible headache.

The hands led me out of the door and I heard it bang shut and locked before we proceeded towards what seemed like a long corridor. They unlocked another door and I was pushed inside a cold and wet room. My blindfolds were undone and I gradually started to gain my sight. It all seemed fuzzy and blurry initially, but with time it got clearer.

I could see two hefty men. One was with a bucket and a whip, the other was staring at me with no emotions in his eyes. The one staring ripped off my dress despite my pleas. In that instant, I cursed myself under my breath for not losing my virginity to Dex. Now I’m most likely going to be raped by two hefty strangers and turned to their sex slaves.

I shut my eyes precipitantly, hoping it would take me back to the stinky room. I felt cold water on my bare skin and one of the men scrubbed my body with a soapy sponge. 'They weren’t going to rape me? Or they need me clean first before doing that?', I asked myself frightfully.

After the bathe, I was given a dress to put on. The blindfolds were back on. To my utmost surprise, one of the men spoke for the first time. His voice husky and genuinely horrific, spoke the words that instilled a much deeper fear in me.

“It’s time to meet the boss”

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 1:46am On Aug 08, 2020
DAZED

There was an undeniable connection, there really was. The look we shared, the smiles, the side comments and greetings, it all screamed “get together already”. Still, we ignored the obvious attraction we had for each other. We never really talked despite seeing each other at work occasionally, not until we were both stuck in the elevator that one time.

The power went out and the elevator shook like it was going to drop down. I felt an intense tightening in my throat like I could not breath. My heart was racing furiously while my fingers searched for the elevator buttons. I punched each one apprehensively, hoping the door would open, all to no avail.

There he was, standing and watching me act like a lunatic. The excitement I had initially about being with him alone in the elevator, had instantly turned to dread. I had pictured how it would play out, we would make the usual side remarks and then he would get my number. I never pictured being stuck in the elevator.

The tightening in my chest continued and I just sat down on the floor of the elevator squeezing my chest. I felt him squat closer to me. He grabbed my hands and held them delicately as he told me stories about how he battled with claustrophobia. The panic attack stopped unwittingly as I got carried away by his stories. I had never felt more at home than in the arms of a stranger that day.

The stranger, Dexter, later became my boyfriend. Dex was everything I could ever want in a man. We worked for the same company, though in different departments. He was good looking, hardworking, caring and understanding. He was the one I could run to for comfort when I had issues with my dad. Dex was not in support of my rebellious attitude towards my dad, still he held his horses. He allowed me stay with him till I was ready to make up with my dad.

My last night with Dex was disheartening. He had asked for sex, and yet again, I refused blatantly. He argued on about being in the 21st century where virginity doesn’t matter. I vehemently refused. Exchange of words ensued. I said things I shouldn’t have, he got pissed and we slept in silence that night. The next morning, I picked up my things and left. He made no attempt to stop me and I never looked back.

Reminiscing about Dexter was the magic I needed to survive the panic attack that started brewing the moment I was locked alone in the new dark room. My nerves were starting to relax. My body was getting used to the brick-like pavement I was laid. I was tied with straps on both my hands and my feet anticipating what was to come next. My mouth was gagged but my blindfold was removed. I glanced around the room and I could see several torture weapons.
Fear creeped in, the panic attack was starting all over again. I tried thinking about one of Dexter’s claustrophobic stories but I couldn’t stop glaring at the weapons. My attention was drawn to another end of the room where a voice echoed,

“Like what you see?”

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
DAZED

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Tracy, and all I see is beauty. Just look at these, my toys. I had them specially cleaned up for you. The most beautiful of all my toys is you Tracy”, the echoing voice from across the room drew nigh with a lit candle. He walked majestically, using his lit candle to light every other candle in the room as he continued speaking,

“Your beauty is quite ravishing. I mean the first day I saw you I was tongue-tied. I was told of your beauty but I didn’t quite believe it till I saw you myself. Oh! That voice of yours, even though all you said was ‘please’, it still sounded melodious to my ears”

My eyes followed him curiously as he walked round the room lighting up the candles. The room got brighter and I was able to examine it. Different kinds of knives and torture equipment were arranged neatly on a table. Ropes and whips of different sizes, all in red and black, were arranged neatly on another table. It got me thinking, “Is this some occult leer?”

I gawked at him in an attempt to grasps a full view of his face but his back was all I could see. Like the popular proverb says “a drowning man will clutch at a straw”, I made muffled sounds due to my gagged mouth hoping it would draw his attention. He turned almost immediately and lurched forward towards me.

“No, Tracy, don’t do that or you will get in my bad books”, he said with a hint of authority.
I could see his face clearly and it confirmed that I had never seen him before. He looked well kempt and a bit older like in his mid-fifties. 'What would this stranger want from me and how does he know my name?', again my mind asked questions I couldn’t answer.

“Let me introduce you to my toys”, he said with a grin on his face. His eyes sparkled as he touched each one of them while staring at me. It sent chills down my spine. I really had my back against the wall.

“This is a lamb cleaver, you are no lamb, but your flesh does have meat”, he laughed hysterically at his own joke.

He picked each one of the torture instrument on the table and told stories of how he got it and what each one could do. He talked about the foot-long dagger, sticking knife, skinning knife, block brush, larding needle, ropes, whips and he settled on one glistening instrument.

“This is my favourite Tracy; it is an Obsidian Knife. People say it is sharp enough to cut steel. You my darling, would be the first person I use it on”. I shook my head and struggled with the straps while making muffled sounds, hoping he would read it as my plea.

His countenance changed. He had a frown on his face. He picked up the whip and struck it at me. The pain cut through my skin like fire. My scream was nothing but a quiet wail as the gag swallowed the sound.

He bent and whispered into my ears, “From the moment I take off the gag, you will call me master”

I nodded terrifyingly. In my head, I kept answering, “Yes Master”

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
DAZED

I can recall vividly the resounding slap. I felt my spirit leave my body and watched it fall to the ground. I was on thin ice as I struggled between bearing the pains and thinking of a way to escape the predicament before me. Dad had tried explaining to me in the best way he could about mum’s condition, still it felt surreal. There was a sadness in his eyes as he held me in his arms. He picked his words carefully, “Tracy, Mum isn’t feeling too well”, he had said while taking in gulps.

Speaking intermittently like someone still trying to come to terms with the reality presented before him, dad spoke the words that seemed befuddling for my young age.

“Tracy, there are times mummy may not know you. Doctor says her illness is one that affects her brain and she may forget you for a while”
I was so young I had thought it was my parents’ way of punishing me when I did something wrong. I asked dad, “Just me?” instead of a response, I got the heart-breaking sobs of my father.

Laying on the ground with my little hands pressed against my numb cheek, brought back dad’s words. I stared at my mum in disbelief as she kept saying, “who are you and what are you doing in my house? Where is Frank?”, she was looking frantically for dad.

Dad had told me that when push comes to shove, I should take the phone he kept discreetly and give him a call. Amidst sobs, I called dad and told him about mum’s outburst. He came home, gave her some meds and put her to bed. Ever, since then, I became very scared of my mum.

I witnessed several other outbursts from mum until she passed on. Dad said her nurse got distracted and didn’t see her leave the house. Apparently, mum went outside without anyone’s supervision and she got hit by a truck which took her life. I never cried, I never mourned the loss of my mum, I just kept mute with no emotions.

“Tracy…Tracy!!!”, Master’s voice jerked me back from memory lane.

Solemnly I replied, “Yes Master”

“Did you hear what I said about your mum?”

I nodded obscurely as I let the tears drop freely. Is Master right about Mum? I pondered.

“Thanks to your mum, I’m able to have you here”, he laughed hysterically.

Like someone who just realised he had talked longer that he should, his laugh stopped abruptly. With a shrewd look on his face, he said,

“Let’s get to business, shall we?”

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Fitzherbert: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Following smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 4:49am On Aug 10, 2020
DAZED

Master walked over to the table of ropes and whips. He touched each one like he was trying to decide the one to start with. My heart kept racing like there was a gold medal to be won. I struggled with the straps on my hand hoping I would have the luck of the devil. Master was unbuckling his shirt in silence. There was a disturbing calmness that hovered around him.

I had to strike while the iron was hot. I had to think of an escape, a distraction, something to keep him talking. I needed to stall him from ‘getting down to business’. Most importantly, I needed to know if truly my mum was alive and how connected she is to all these.

“My mum is dead. She died when I was 10”, I said sombrely. There again, his initial countenance was back with the laughter that revealed either pure amusement or an impending threat.

“Is that what Frank told you?”, Master asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I was scrapping the barrel by digging into a truth I was not ready to accept in an attempt to stall Master’s plan for me. It seemed this stranger who I now call ‘Master’ knows more about me than I suspected. There is more to this than meets the eye. Not only is he aware of my mum, he knows my dad too.

“Tracy…Tracy…Tracy, I told you before, your mum is alive and thanks to her, you are here”. His eyes glistened with excitement like he found pleasure in my perplexity. The whole information got me feeling jumbled.

“How could mum possibly be alive? Even if she is, why would she want her daughter tortured and raped by this sadist? And why would dad lie to me about mum? Is he in on this too?”, my thoughts asked more questions and craved for the answers so badly.

“Why would my dad lie to me?”, I asked with my voice raised a little. It would seem I was up in arms with a truth I found hard to believe.

“Frank has always been secretive, always very discreet like me. You would have to ask your father that question”, he paused like he was reading meaning into his words. “Unfortunately, that won’t be possible because you can’t leave this place alive”, his face wore that frightful frown. He was back to being silent with a serious look. I needed to keep the conversation going by asking more questions.

“Who are you and what do you want from me?”, I asked calmly.

I had tugged the tiger’s tail with my question because immediately, he picked up a whip and struck my body. I screamed out in pain. I heard his frantic outburst as he kept repeating,

“I am Master and you are my Slave”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Akposb:
Good narrative
Thank you kiss
Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 4:50am On Aug 10, 2020
LamaNewton:
Nice....more pls
Thanks for following kiss

1 Like

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Fitzherbert:
Following smiley
Thanks buddy kiss
Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Jack273: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nice work Mila

2 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jack273:
Nice work Mila
Thank you dear kiss

1 Like

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
DAZED

Dad always had this magic trick of knowing when something was wrong with me. He could tell when I was worried or sad or moody. He was like my ‘mood psychic’. No matter how hard I tried to hide it from him, he always saw through me. He would jokingly say “Nothing is hidden under the sun Tracy, especially when it comes to you my baby”.

At some point, I stopped trying to hide my feelings from him. Whenever things go wrong, I run to him like a baby chick runs to her mother hen. We would talk about what bothers me while taking ice cream, because ice cream always make one feel better.

Dad shares his fears and worries with me too. He used to talk about how much he misses mum and how no one could ever take her place. We really were two peas in a pod. Our relationship was that of best friends than a father-daughter relationship. This was a reason I felt betrayed that he kept his relationship with Morgan a secret. If I hadn’t caught them kissing, he probably still wouldn’t have told me.

After my dispute with Dex, I had to swallow my pride and head back home. All I needed was to talk to dad and take ice cream with him. I was hoping we would start on a clean slate and our relationship would be back to the way it had been.

I went home hoping to talk with my dad but I met his absence instead. Morgan was home and she was the last person I wanted to see. I headed straight for my room hoping I would avoid her like the plague. There she was at my door, trying to upset my applecart. I guess the best laid plans does go astray.

“Are you back home for good, young lady?”, Morgan asked with a smirk on her face.

“I’m really not in the mood for your drama right now, where is my dad?”, I asked obviously irritated by her presence and audacity.

I listened to Morgan nag about how I wasn’t a good and supportive daughter. All I needed was just a little time with my dad to ease the pain of my breakup with Dex. Unfortunately, I was getting the frustrations of my dad’s girlfriend lashed out on me.

“Dex broke up with me because I wasn’t ready to lose my virginity. I haven’t spoken to my dad in weeks. I just need my father’s hug, is that too much to ask Morgan?”, I snapped at her.

I left the house in anger despite Morgan’s pleas. My home would no longer feel like home so long as Morgan remained in the picture. Morgan probably told dad about our encounter. He called several times but I ignored. We would never be best of friends so long as there was another woman in his life.

“I was told you are a virgin. It sparked my interest”, Master wore a mischievous grin as he continued, “You are a virgin right?”

“Yes Master”, I replied.

“Perfect”

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2020
DAZED

Master picked up the sticking knife and tore the dress I had on. The knife ripped parts of my skin while tearing the dress. I cried out in pain as I kept pleading for him to stop. He turned deaf ears to my pleas and looked seemingly engrossed in getting me completely naked. The moment the dress was completely off; he wore a mischievous grin on his face. His calamitous laughter propelled me to intensify my cry for help, for it is said ‘persuasion is better than force’.

His laughter stopped abruptly and he picked up another whip from the table. He lashed it on my bare skin. I could almost feel my skin rip out. The pain spiked all the receptors in my skin and the message was definitely sent to my brain. I screamed out in pain and he kept whipping non-stop.

I struggled with the straps on my hands and feet, hoping it would make it cut loose. There was no escape from this one. “Worst of all, no one seems to be aware of my disappearance. Even if anyone figures out that I am missing, how would I be traced?”, my thoughts battled with the intense pain the whips were inflicting. I soon resigned my fate to the hands of the beast and made no attempt to struggle.

There was no need for anymore resistance, I had already moved heaven and earth to get the straps off, all to no avail. There was no light at the end of this tunnel, all I could do was cry and bleed myself to death. Master stopped and glared at my body. He ran his hands from my feet, lingered on my breasts and then stopped at my face.

He bent closer to me and stared precariously at my face. I looked away as I couldn’t bear to look at the monster who stole my life from me. I figured it was best to make my death as quick as possible rather than be alive and still hope for a miraculous rescue.

Master turned my face coercively so I could look at his. I followed my instinct and spat at him. He pulled away and cleaned off my spit. My heart was in my mouth as I awaited his reaction. He took off his clothes and picked up the obsidian knife.

“Tracy, you are feisty and beautiful too. Red would definitely look good on your fair skin”, he said while he used the knife to draw traces of lines on the parts of my skin he chose. Moving from both of my thighs, to my belly and then my hands. I kept shaking tremulously as I felt my skin bleeding. He used his fingers to rub the blood from the cuts on other parts of my body.
His eyes sparkled like he was looking at a work of art he created. He smiled and said passively,

“Now I have an erection”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Galactico4ever(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020
cool cool Read!

2 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
DAZED

I figured the best option is to bury my head in the sand by drinking away my sorrow. Days had passed and the world seemed to be moving on like nothing bad happened to me. Dexter ignored me at work like I was never existent in his life. My dad stopped calling and made no attempts to be in touch with his girl. He probably thinks I still got a chip on my shoulder, I still do. I was completely falling apart and lonely.

It was time for me to break my ‘no alcohol’ rule. It seemed like the best option to aid the defence mechanism of repression. I really needed to repress the anger, sadness and pathetic emotions I was feeling.

I ordered for shots of tequila and I made it known to the bartender to keep it coming. It was the bar in the hotel I was staying, pending when I would get a place of my own. I chose this bar to drink so I could easily get to my room no matter how much I ended up drinking. It was Friday, a weekend, so the bar seemed a little full.

I found a secluded spot to stay and slowly sip my drink till it starts to take effect. I was so lost in thought I didn’t notice someone had joined me. He drew my attention when he asked the bartender to stop bringing me anymore drinks. I stared at the audacious fella, ready to stir trouble.

“You have no right to interfere with my life”, I shouted at the fella.

“I didn’t mean to make your blood boil young lady, but you seem to have taken enough drinks for one night”, the fella said cautiously.

I got up angrily in an attempt to stump out of the fella’s presence. I ended up staggering and almost falling. The fella chuckled and made a sign for me to sit back down.

“You look like you’re in a really bad place now. I will personally get you that drink, but just one glass”, he said nicely.

I nodded meekly and my drowsy eyes followed him till he was out of sight. I felt like a fish out of water as I took the last drink in silence. The fella offered to walk me to my room and I agreed.

Halfway close to my room, I started having a fuzzy feeling. Everything seemed to appear double. I staggered even more and fell to the ground. I felt my body being lifted up from the ground and carried. I started to hear voices in hushed tones.

I forced my eyes open and it seemed I was being carried to the parking lot. The last image I saw before passing out was that of Dex looking straight at me.

The next time I was conscious, I was tied up in a room filled with whimpering women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Galactico4ever(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm... reading cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
DAZED

The two hefty men were back to pick me up. They loosened the straps on my hands and legs. I made no fuss or attempts to struggle. My spirit left me the moment Master made the last thrust. The cuts on my thighs made it even more painful. He had forced his erection deep into my tiny hole. Words fail me or should I rather say, no word can describe the pain I felt.

It was like a foot-long dagger tearing my flesh just like a cutlass cuts grasses to clear a path. I screamed till I lost my voice. I cried till I ran out of tears. I pleaded and it fell on deaf ears. I struggled till there was no strength left in me.

Master dragged my hair so hard I thought my head would fall off. He grabbed my throat like he wanted me to choke to death. I grasped for breath while struggling with his painful thrusts. At some point, the fright was gone, the pain was gone. I felt numb. I glared at the repugnant sight of the sadist raping me. I looked away and remained still till he left.

My eyes fell on the table of Master’s toys the moment the men lifted me to the ground. In a swift manner, I staggered to the table and grabbed the cleaver. I waved it at them like I was going to cut anyone of them who stepped closer. They rapidly raised their hands and gestured for me to calm down.

I shook my head tenaciously, it was time to bell the cat and rescue myself. My dad might not even be aware of my disappearance and Dexter may be responsible for it. I’m still not sure how my mum fits into all this, it is still a puzzle to me. I needed to escape from here since the chances of getting rescued are very slim.

While waving the cleaver at them, I used my left hand to secretly grab the sticking knife. I had to think of the best escape plan and I was running out of time. The men could easily overpower me and grab the cleaver from me. I picked up my torn clothing and ran for the door, while still pointing the cleaver in their direction.

I tried opening the door but it wouldn’t budge. It was locked. My heart was racing and my thoughts, for the first time had the speed of a snail. One of the men was already close to me. His hands went straight for the cleaver, in order to disarm me. He succeeded in beating it off my hands but in that moment, I plunged the sticking knife into his chest.

I pulled back still in awe of what I had done. I could see the terror in his eyes as he held on to the knife and slowly dropped to the ground. It seemed like the adrenaline that made me try to escape started to dissipate. The other guy grabbed me immediately and hit my head against the wall. My head made a loud thud against the wall. I fell to the ground and everything went black.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Hmmm... reading cheesy
I'm glad you are grin
Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 5:45am On Aug 26, 2020
DAZED

I woke up to a throbbing headache and pains all over my body. I glanced around wondering what had happened to me after I passed out. I was in another dark room. My feet and hands were tied. My head was bandaged; I guess my head received quite a blow. The silence in the room made me believe I was the only one there.

I slowly crawled towards what seemed like the door. The room was really dark, I made my hands play the role of my eyes. My hands suddenly felt a body. I pulled back, startled and frightened at the possibility that I was in the room with a dead body. It could even be a room filled with dead bodies, I was irked by that thought.

I heard some movements and a voice that sounded low and strained. I heaved a sigh of relief. It was no dead body, just someone locked up in here with me. Picking my words carefully, I cautiously tried starting a conversation.

“Hello? Anyone there?”, I got no response. I was wondering if I hallucinated hearing a voice or whoever is there has been conditioned to remain silent. If it happens that the latter is correct, then I had to win the trust of the person.

“I’m Tracy, and I don’t know how long I’ve been here, could you…”, I was interrupted by a strangely familiar voice.

“Tracy? Is that really you?”, the weak but very familiar voice asked.

With a speed of light, my brain processed the voice and it sounded like Dex. I was in doubt, my head was banged against a wall, it probably affected my brain. The strained voice asked again, “Tracy, Is that you?”.

“Yes. Dex?”, I asked still in doubt. How could the one who aided in my kidnap be trapped here with me, I pondered.

“I’m so glad you’re alive”, he said with a hint of elation.

“How are you here? Aren’t you the one responsible for this?”, I asked with a bit of contempt.

I listened as Dex explained his whole encounter with the kidnappers. According to him, I had drunk-texted him that night. I told him to meet me at the hotel. He was at the parking lot when he noticed two guys carrying a girl who had passed out. He had walked up to them in an attempt to rescue the girl. When he realized I was the girl, he called my name in an attempt for me to rouse.

I had opened my eyes, looked at him and shut them back. Before Dex could say Jack, he was hit and passed right out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 5:51am On Aug 26, 2020
DAZED

A sense of relief enveloped me because I wasn’t in this alone. With Dexter here, we could figure out a way to escape. Like they say ‘two heads are better than one’. Our back was against the wall this time because I had tried escaping before. This means, security would be really tight and Master would definitely punish me for stabbing one of his men.

Another impeding factor is the fact that Dex seemed like the shadow of himself. He was like a breathing dead. Apparently, they had left him locked in this room and had totally forgotten about him. He had spent time struggling with the door and looking for a means of escape. He had also tried yelling and got no response. He was deprived of food and water and would barely last long if we don’t escape soon.

It was time for me to change tunes in this game. I bawled out and kept screaming “Master”. I got no response. After several trials, I gave up and just held on to Dex’ weak body. He kept drifting in and out of consciousness.

“I’m sorry Tracy, for the way things ended with us”, I heard Dex strained voice say. After a long pause he continued, “It was really stupid of me, I deserve everything happening to me right now, I probably won’t survive…”. I had to stop him from talking, he needed all the energy to stay alive. I wouldn’t let him waste it on talking.

“It’s fine Dex, lets focus on leaving here alive”, I tried to sound convincing. In a more hushed tone I continued, “listen Dex, they might come for me soon, I need you to stay alive. I would come back for you. I have a plan but you need to stay alive please”.

I felt tears on my cheek and tried wiping it away. If I hadn’t texted him, he wouldn’t be in this predicament. Dex would also have noticed my absence at work and try to reach out to my dad. It was time to stay the course and get Dex out of here.

The sound of the door unlocking alerted me. A flash of light pointed directly at my face which made me squint. I needed to take charge and play according to my cards, so I said “I need to see Master”. I was taken up a flight of stairs, which answered the puzzle as to why no one heard Dex. It seemed he was abandoned in the basement.

I was taken back to the ‘torture room’, I termed it that because it sounds just right. I stripped myself and laid on the pavement. The straps were back on and I waited patiently. The moment the door was locked; Master spoke up while leaving the darkness where he hid “You are a feisty one Tracy, you killed Stone”.

“I’m sorry Master and I am ready to receive whatever punishment you admonish”, I said meekly.

The look of surprise on Master’s face was my ticket to freedom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 6:00am On Aug 26, 2020
DAZED

I knew I had to win Master’s trust without him seeing through my pretention. Winning his trust was definitely going to take a long time. Dexter wouldn’t last that long time. I was conflicted about telling Master to give Dexter food and water. It had occurred to me that the reason Dexter was still alive could be that he had been forgotten down there. Telling Master would be reminding him about someone he is meant to kill. It was like being caught between the devil and the blue sea.

Master started with the lashes, whipping me with his whip while I screamed in pretentious excitement. I suggested to him that I could lay on my back and it would be more fun. He gave me a distrusting look and continued whipping. I was racking my brain for more ways the sadist would play by my rules and dance to my tunes. It then hit me ‘psychological torment’, oh! I could kiss my brain right now.

“Was it your mum who did this to you, Master?”, I asked with cheer mischief written on my face. He seemed enraged as he whipped me even harder. “Why would a mother sexually traumatize her own son, that’s absolute wickedness”, I asked louder than usual to ensure my voice was heard despite the whip’s strokes.

“Because she wasn’t my mum”, he shouted. He was obviously up in arms about this issue. I secretly commended myself for finally tugging at the tail of the tiger. I had made his blood boil. “She was never going to replace mum, no matter what dad said”, he shouted at me. He had this look of a helpless tortured child. I was tempted to feel pity for him.

I waved the thought of sympathy from my head. He was a sadist and has caused harm to several women and he deserves no mercy. Being a victim of sadism and masochism gives him no right to inflict such on others.

“Did your stepmom place you on a pavement and tie you in straps? She didn’t whip your back? She must be really proud of your method”, I said sarcastically. He picked up the larding needle and pierced my thighs. My response was a hysterical laughter as a façade for my hidden shriek.

“Master, do you know my back has no scratch? I bet that’s a turn off”, I said while laughing. I had struck while the iron was hot because almost immediately, he was loosening the straps while repeatedly saying “Turn over, mother. Every bit of your skin would bleed”.

I turned over like I was going to heed his instructions. My hands reached for the closest weapon on the pavement. I grabbed the larding needle and went straight for his eyes. While he yelled in pain, I was afraid his boys would come in. It then occurred to me that they would assume it was all part of the fun.

I limped out of the pavement and grabbed the foot-long dagger and the rope. I went for his face but he shielded it with his hands, he was on his knees whimpering in pain, “I’m sorry mother, I’m sorry”. Right off the bat, I saw me in him, a genuinely frightened child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Milastories: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2020
DAZED

I had tied him with the rope and taken him to the dark part of the room. With the dagger up against his throat, I gave him certain instructions. “Tracy, I never bring a phone to this sanctuary”, Master was back to his normal self and not a whimpering man-baby. I ordered him to call his boys and send them out of the premises on an errand. He also asked them to leave the keys behind on the pavement.

When I was sure they had left, I picked up the keys and made to run out. Master’s voice made me stop, “You are one feisty one Tracy”, he laughed hysterically. I walked up to him and banged his head against the wall. I took to my heels and opened each and every door in the building in search of his private chamber.

I found it and I found his phone. I dialled my dad’s number and his name popped up. Master did really know my dad. I heard my father’s voice, “Hello doctor, is everything alright?”. I was running out of time and couldn’t wait to process the link between my dad and Master.

“Dad it’s Tracy and I’ve been kidnapped”, I ignored dad’s questions and continued, “I don’t know where I am but you need to tell the police to trace this call. I will leave the line open”, I left the phone and ran out of the room.

I went to the room where the women were kept and unlocked it. I asked them to leave but they seemed terrified of me. I left the door open in case they changed their mind. I ran down to the basement to get Dexter. He seemed like he was unconscious. I shook him compulsively, he still didn’t wake.

I was starting to panic. I ran out in search of water. I found a bottle of water in Master’s chambers but on my way back to the basement, one of the boys saw me. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and locked myself in the basement with Dex. I sprinkled the water on Dex and it got him to wake. He drank what was left of the water as we stayed in fright of the banging door.

It was suddenly silent. We were scared he must have gone to get some of the other guys. We waited in fear and in silence. The silence was broken by the sound of gunshots. When it had died down, footsteps came down the basement. One said, “Tracy, this is the police, you are safe now”. We were rescued and so were the other women. I could not talk to my dad because I was heavily sedated while in the ambulance.

Back to consciousness, I was still at the hospital. Dad explained his relationship with Master. My mum was not dead. According to dad, he could not bear the fact that she always forgot me due to her Dementia. He wanted me to stop hurting so he made up the lie about her death. He placed her in a nursing home and visited her regularly, telling her stories about me. She told those stories to Master, her doctor and he took advantage of it. Dad promised to keep his distance from Morgan till I was comfortable with their relationship.

Dex had come to see me. He still looked a bit pale but he was better. “Tracy, I just want to thank you for saving my life”, he paused, then he said, “Will you marry me?”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAZED And Other Stories by Galactico4ever(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2020
I expect her to say Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

High-Stakes Babes (18+) / The Golden Manuscript / THE REVELATIONS... Short Story... By Danny Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.