Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates (10911 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by DigitalyYours: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by dokie: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
nice one
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Iwanttoto: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2020
[s]:

This makes load of sense to the sensible.[/s]

I hope u no dey classify your self among d sensibles
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by mrsage(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Good move
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by payne4real(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2020
Is Lagos clean now?
9jatriot:
Although a lot of people hate to admit it, this was one of the undoing of Ambode.
The second was he allowed Lagos to start getting really dirty again.
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by helinues: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
grin cheesy

Gradually putting things in right order
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Newboss(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
So what is the pre-2018 rate for residential property?
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by AmazingELixir: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
undecided

He had better reverse that nonsensical increase in transportation fares....the impact on that alone is far reaching especially to the already struggling Lagosians
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by anonimi: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Since last year , I've been warning the south west about an inbound catastrophe..

Neither prayer nor fasting can change it

We are at the beginning of the end

No wishful thinking or pretence can change it

And it's the judgement of the sinners

You have said nothing.
When you have something specific to say, feel free to write again. Otherwise...........

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Olawalelead(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Very good...
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2020
9jatriot:
Although a lot of people hate to admit it, this was one of the undoing of Ambode.
lagos is dirtier now sir. Can't you see? What Ambode achieved in 100 days as governor may not be achieved in 2 years of the tenure of this noise maker.
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by manunitedbabes: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2020
ok now lets go there...
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Akpaamunsi: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2020
[s]:

This makes load of sense to the sensible[/s].

AM BACK
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Kudos to the Lagos State Government.Eko Onibaje
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by chloride6: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2020
If you like review to pre 2000, I ain't paying shit..
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
9jatriot:

u are right... Ambode failed to listen. When he was adviced to resolve the lawma issue. And also the incrememt of the land use charge....the palm oil cotton wool wey dey inside him ears no let am hear word......olodo past governor
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Openbusiness4: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
God bless d Sanwo Olu govt for this policy. We need more like this. May Governor Sanwo continue to dey handsome an fresh more an more
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by porthouse7(f): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Since last year , I've been warning the south west about an inbound catastrophe..

ur people full south west oo, every Nigerian family get relatives for SW, never wish us bad
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

How did he make Lagos dirty ? Ambodes put together a great sanitation plan for Lagos with the cleaner Lagos initiative but was sabotaged by paid saboteurs who kept dumping trash in the middle of the road deliberately in order to derail the initiative ....Lets stop deceiving ourselves !!!! Ambodes only undoing was that he fell out of favour with Tinubu

And the potholes that suddenly started to surface all over Lagos cos he disbanded Public Works? Not to forget the horrible traffic that started from as early as 4:30am in V.I when he first became Governor.
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by GamalNasser: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bagehot:

And the potholes that suddenly started to surface all over Lagos cos he disbanded Public Works? Not to forget the horrible traffic that started from as early as 4:30am in V.I when he first became Governor.

Nobody fixed bad roads in Lagos like Ambode ..Those of us that live on the Island know how bad all the inner roads of Ikoyi and VI where riddled with super pot holes and how Ambode put them in order with 3 months of being governor especially inner roads of Ikoyi...Hold up occured in some parts of Ikoyi then as construction equipments for road repairs distorted traffic flow ... .. It was this same Ambode that started building viaducts in Ajah area to ease traffic , the same Ambode fixed freedom way Lekki Phase one that neither Tinubu of Fashola touched for 16 years ...see the only thing Ambode got wrong was his relationship with his powerful god father

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Chirowman(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
good
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by farem: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
money121:
Sakamaje tongue tongue

See reaction. You are TRULY bereft of what the write-up is all about!
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by ikorodureporta: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mr Pointus, do something abt brt fare
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by misterjosh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
I saw the part of cemeteries having to pay LUC also... hmmm
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Clothingonline9(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buy affordable quality Top notch men clothing and accessories payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Pant trousers 1500
Jeans 3k above
Chinos above
Turkey shirts 3500
Italian chinos 7k
Italian shirt 10k etc

Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by dives(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Have they sent out notifications for 2019 LUC payments?
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Emmaxzy411(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stop giving us percentages. How much was it reduced to?
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nobody fixed bad roads in Lagos like Ambode ..Those of us that live on the Island know how bad all the inner roads of Ikoyi and VI where riddled with super pot holes and how Ambode put them in order with 3 months of being governor especially inner roads of Ikoyi...Hold up occured in some parts of Ikoyi then as construction equipments for road repairs distorted traffic flow ... .. It was this same Ambode that started building viaducts in Ajah area to ease traffic , the same Ambode fixed freedom way Lekki Phase one that neither Tinubu of Fashola touched for 16 years ...see the only thing Ambode got wrong was his relationship with his powerful god father

Unfortunately, my experience was way different. Under Fashola, once a pothole showed up on any road in my neighbourhood on the mainland, in max 2 weeks, when I'm coming back at night, I see the Public Works guys fixing them. Under Ambode, the major road adjacent my estate progressively grew a series of gashes that was clearly progressively getting worse every day - like you could literally gauge how much worse the road had gotten since the previous week. Overnight, the roads got much worse in my side of the mainland. I kid you not, I changed shock absorbers twice in a single frigging year - I had only changed them once in the past three preceeding years.

There is this road (not sure what it is called) that leads past LASPOTECH in Ikorodu (not sure what it is called), when I went under Ambode, I thanks my stars I didnt take my car -it was a freaking litter. The Bus Driver told me that Ambode was a PoS as he literally let the road rot - same Driver claimed to ave changed shocks twice already - and we were only in Q3 of sad year.

How about the traffic entering V.I when Ambode became Governor, or you would claim not to know of that as well? I used to leave my home by 4am, and still meet heavy traffic going into V.I by 4:30pm - 2 hour traffic from outer marina into Adeola Odeku. Apparently, our corset-wearing governor in trying to upstage Fashola had fired a number of perceived Fashola loyalists in LASTMA, and behold Lagos traffic became a god-awful nightmare.

Should I also mention how dirt ty Lagos got before my own very eyes. There is a low-income settlemtn near mine, where cos PSP guys were barred in favour of VisionScape, a huge refuse heap (Ile ile) gradually took over a third of road, and stank to the high heavens. The only reason my estate got off was cos we managed a private arrangement with a PSP operator. I know several neighbourhoods in Oregun that VisionScape just put a miserly bin that could take max 3 compounds on an entire street, and still would not come to pick the garbage for over a week. I have friends and acquitances that worked in that bold-faced scam that would tell me that even in-house, they had doubts about the company's long-term viability, but hey the company was paying fantastically well. The same Visionscape that curiously was designed to leave the good tax-payers of Lagos on hook for its default. A damn fine heist if I ever saw one!

Should I go on about the ludacris idea of putting heavy diesel-generators on the main roads to power his ill-thought out 'Light-up Lagos'? Or the housing projects he deliberately abandoned?

Before Ambode started having issues, some of us already intensely dislike him - like my G, all you had to do was sustain what was already on ground, but pettiness and tomfoolery would not let homie be great.
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by bolajinoni1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Call Us For Your Land and Engineering SURVEYING,
Let chat ur land to confirm maybe is not under ACQUISITION before you buy it, ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN, REAL ESTATE, BUILDER AND PROPERTY MANAGERS.

We are professional surveyor Call us for ur land and civil engineering survey

Surveying or land surveying is the technique, profession, art and science of determining the terrestrial or three-dimensional positions of points and the distances and angles between them. A land surveying professional is called a land surveyor. These points are usually on the surface of the Earth, and they are often used to establish maps and boundaries for ownership, locations, such as building corners or the surface location of subsurface features, or other purposes required by government or civil law, such as property sales.
Surveying also includes the technique of establishing points by predetermined angular and linear measurements. From the plans, sections, and maps prepared by surveying, the area and volume of a particular plot of land can be calculated. A map represents the horizontal projection of the area surveyed and not the actual area. But the vertical distance can be represented more correctly by drawing sections.

During a survey, we use various tools to do our job successfully and accurately, such as total stations, GPS receivers, prisms, 3D scanners, radio communicators, digital levels, dumpy level and surveying software etc

Surv. Righteous place concepts
HO Suite 1, Alhaja bola shopping complex, opp. Soremekun hospital, Abeokuta/Lagos Exp. Rd, Vespa-ifo ogun state.
IJAKO OFFICE: elegbede, alausa market,
Opp, connect hotel Abeokuta/ Lagos Exp. Rd,
Ijako Sango otta ogun state.
Call or Whatsapp: 08137651008 or 09053010009
Re: Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates by Sulele04(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

are you a christian or muslim which god do you serve.
also how do you know the end is near and how will you prepare for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Mainland Courts Oworonshoki Lagos, Selling Higher, Don't Miss It! / Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease / Need Stainless Steel For Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.