Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. (761 Views)

Can You Identify This Snake? / Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by Doctormarrvin: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
I got this dog through a friend who also owns a female German shepherd,he linked me with the breeder. She is just 7 weeks old and according to the breeder,its a german shepherd puppy and my friend agreed to that too. I was shown pictures of the mom and dad and they are german shepherds by appearance in all aspects,the father is even an imported pedigree german shepherd because it looks like those American ones. The thing is,the puppy has too much soft hair like a feather pillow so I am doubting a little bit. I have grown to love the puppy and even though I find out that I was played,I won't return her. Her name is Sheeva by the way. Experts please help me out.

Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by Doctormarrvin: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Seun please help me get more opinions

1 Like

Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by spinna: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
The white paws made me doubt initially..but apparently white on paws is not impossible for GS ..

The size of the paws is a sign of good pedigree..the brownness and thickness of the coat makes me suspect that caucasian blood is in there somewhere.
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by Doctormarrvin: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
spinna:
The white paws made me doubt initially..but apparently white on paws is not impossible for GS ..

The size of the paws is a sign of good pedigree..the brownness and thickness of the coat makes me suspect that caucasian blood is in there somewhere.
that's what I'm suspecting too. Some caucasian might be in there. Base on overall appearance, what does it look like?
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by spinna: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Doctormarrvin:
that's what I'm suspecting too. Some caucasian might be in there. Base on overall appearance, what does it look like?
I would say caucasian..but there are light German Shepherds...wait till she gets bigger.
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by Doctormarrvin: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
spinna:

I would say caucasian..but there are light German Shepherds...wait till she gets bigger.
Thanks bro
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by obiekunie2: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bros this one na simple breed na - every body knows the breed!

THE BREED NA OYIBO DOG! cheesy
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by Dannyboi976(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]It looks like Caucasian GSD mix but the Caucasian genes show more.
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by PAQ(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is not a pure breed GSD. The ears and coat color looks Caucasian, but the face.....

She is a beauty though. Post more pictures, maybe weekly. I am curious to see how he grows into what he'll be.
Re: Please Experts Help Me Identify This Puppy Breed. by kibooh: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please I want to waybill a Dog from Lagos to Kaduna where do I go how do I Start??

(1) (Reply)

8 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / The Snake I Encountered On My Way To Site Today / Dogs Seems To Have Multiple Boil On Scrotum Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.