Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' (1319 Views)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID'
7:00AM EDT 6/8/2020 CHARISMA NEWS STAFF
Dr. Stella Immanuel

Dr. Stella Immanuel (YouTube/Click2Houston.com)
Editor's Note: This is the first of a two-part series. Watch for part two soon on Charisma News.

Over the past 10 days, Dr. Stella Immanuel's life has turned upside down. A video in which she and other physicians appeared went viral, receiving millions of views before social media giants Facebook, Twitter and YouTube removed and blocked it multiple times. Facebook cancelled her personal page. And her own website received so many hits that it too shut down.

The furor arose because Immanuel, a primary care and emergency room physician, has become a powerful advocate for a hydroxychloroquine protocol she says will cure—not merely treat—COVID-19. But Immanuel, a deliverance minister who calls herself "God's battle ax," says her fight is against much more than the coronavirus. In a recent podcast interview with Charisma Media founder and CEO Steve Strang, she gave insight into the powerful enemies she faces in both natural and spiritual realms.

'We Treat Them and They Get Well'

Never miss another Spirit-filled news story again. Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! [url=https://www.charismanews.com/newsletters/?utm_source=charismanews.com&utm_medium=mid-article%20text&utm_campaign=plg_cm_midarticletextinjector]Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter[/url].

Immanuel now says she has treated more than 500 patients with a hydroxychloroquine protocol. The result? "Everybody's alive. I mean, we treat them and they get well," she says. Unlike many other COVID-19 patients whose symptoms come and go, hers "don't get waxing and waning symptoms. They get well," Immanuel says. That's why she joined a group led by Dr. Simone Gold that calls itself "Frontline Doctors" and came together to make the viral video, she says.

After they follow her prescribed protocol, Immanuel's patients also test negative for the virus. "It clears the virus out of their system. It clears the symptoms out of the system," she says. "And that is why I call it a cure.

"People get all crazy: 'You cannot say it's a cure; there's no cure for COVID,'" Immanuel says. "I maintain that there is a cure for COVID. It is hydroxychloroquine; it is zinc and Zithromax. I do not understand why they want Americans to die when it's an effective treatment for COVID."

Immanuel points out that although hydroxychloroquine has faced intense opposition in the U.S., other countries have had great success in using it to counter the coronavirus. "Their death toll is very low. Turkey brought down their death toll because of that, and India and many other countries."

'It's Safer Than Tylenol'

But Immanuel's first exposure to this wonder-working drug had nothing to do with the pandemic. A Cameroon native who went to medical school in Nigeria, she has treated many malaria patients with the "-quine" drugs. "We grew up taking this medicine," she says. "I've been in the U.S. for 30 years now. Even when I travel back home, we take these medicines to prevent malaria, and we give them to other people who are travelling back home." She adds that a number of people with conditions such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis "take this medication daily for years."

COVID-19, Immanuel adds, "was seeded into Nigeria at the same time it came to America. Chinese people left Wuhan and came to America; some left Wuhan and went to Nigeria. So COVID entered Nigeria around the same time [it entered the U.S.] It would have spread through that country like wildfire. But why didn't it happen? We can go back and introspectively look at it. When these people left China to come to Nigeria, they were all advised to take antimalarials, because where you live, anywhere going to sub-Saharan countries, they ask you to take an antimalarial."

Those antimalarials were -quine drugs, Immanuel says, that are "very potent against COVID. So those COVIDs were killed in their system before they could spread through the county. If you notice, most countries that are malaria endemic that are taking those -quines, their COVID deaths are not that high," she says.

And so when Immanuel heard from a fellow physician about hydroxychloroquine's use in treating COVID-19, "I was extremely excited." At Rehoboth Medical Centre, the clinic she owns in Houston, "We started using it, and the results were dramatic," she says. "Where patients came in with COVID symptoms, if they came within the first two, three days, the results were so dramatic that it got better in 24-48 hours. So we started using [hydroxychloroquine], and then with zinc and then with vitamin C and Zithromax."

As more protocols came in, Immanuel says, she did more research and found an article from several years ago that showed "hydroxychloroquine was a potent inhibitor of SARS COVID. Because COVID is a group of viruses. ... they actually act the same way. So, it made sense that if it inhibited viral replication, it stopped viral uptake, it opened the zinc channels so that zinc could get into the cell. It only made sense ... And of course, we started using it and it worked. It was amazing.

"Then came the attacks, the backlash, and people started [saying], 'No, the drug doesn't work,'" Immanuel says. "At some point, it was even hard to convince our patients to take the medication. Because all [the officials] said was, 'This medication is dangerous. It can kill you. It can stop your heart.'

"I said, 'No, this is a safe medication. It's been around for 60-70 years. It's very safe. It's safer than Tylenol," Immanuel says.

'Make This Medication Over the Counter'

Although President Trump's apparent championing of the drug has brought repeated opposition, Immanuel says the battle goes "a little deeper than that." When the President first mentioned hydroxychloroquine, she says, the drug company "Gilead, that is making remdesivir, that week lost billions of dollars." Right now, remdesivir is the only drug that has received emergency FDA authorization to fight COVID-19.

The fight against hydroxychloroquine, Immanuel says, "was an orchestrated thing by [Dr.] Anthony Fauci and all the supreme powers to bash this medication, because nobody makes money off a cheap generic drug, so that they can bring serious medications that are going to cost people thousands of dollars, and so they can promote the vaccine agenda."

Immanuel agrees with many others that when it comes to hydroxychloroquine, "the Democrats are just opportunistic on this. But this is way deeper than even Democrats, and most of them don't realize it. That's why I tell Americans, don't let our political factions and our political division allow these diabolic, sinister people to kill us ... The main issue is there are people who want to make money, and want to destroy people, that want to control population, and that is the diabolical part behind this thing. And we know, and they know that we know."

And Immanuel has a word for the President too. "President Trump, give an executive order. Make this medication over the counter," she says. "In America, everybody has the right to try. ... People are driving three hours to come to my clinic just to get this medication because their doctors will not prescribe it because a lot of doctors are scared.

"Some of them are also part of the gang of people who don't care, who are more interested in Donald Trump losing an election than Americans being healthy. And I tell them all the time, 'It doesn't matter whether you're Democrat or you're Republican; COVID doesn't know your name. It doesn't know your colour. It will get you,'" she says.

Immanuel has treated many patients in various high-risk categories and they have all recovered, she says. "My oldest patient was a 92-year-old diabetic, and the person is alive." She wants to offer hope.

"People are hungry for something. People are tired. People are scared. ... They have put the whole country, the whole world, on the fear of this virus that can be stopped in its tracks with hydroxychloroquine. I tell people all the time, 'They should release this medicine. It will stop this virus in its tracks.'"

To hear the complete interview with Dr. Stella Immanuel about her battle for hope, health and truth, listen to the entire podcast at this link, and be sure to share with your friends and family members. To learn more about the deep spiritual forces involved in this battle, watch for part two of this article on Charisma News.

Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' >>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
I love those who fought for what they believe to be right.

Because, I've never seen anything wrong, neither I've I seen anything right. Its all depends on the intention of the actor.

Dr Stella, you are doing well until you include spiritual battle (to me, its wrong and to many others likewise, but who knows, it may be right.)

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
A doctor saying a viral disease has a cure is a quack.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
LordReed:

A doctor saying a viral disease has a cure is a quack.

Says the witchdoctor. Gerrarahia men!

3 Likes

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Says the witchdoctor. Gerrarahia men!

Pot calling silverware black.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
LordReed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_10bDxaVo

Gerrarahia!

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by BackllGodNaija: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
I always knew that something good would come out of Africa concerning Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by delkuf(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Where is freezer
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
humblyphilip:

I love those who fought for what they believe to be right.

Because, I've never seen anything wrong, neither I've I seen anything right. Its all depends on the intention of the actor.

Dr Stella, you are doing well until you include spiritual battle (to me, its wrong and to many others likewise, but who knows, it may be right.)

What's wrong with spiritual battle? undecided

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2020
LordReed:

You think atheism is silverware? undecided

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by WinningEleven(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Only an ignorant fellow will deny the truth of this write up. Especially that chloroquine and quin drugs part.

Africa will not allow such into our shores. The seed they planted refused to grow in Nigeria, now they want to use "modern", science as an excuse to invade our shores and plant more seeds through vaccination
Vaccination isn't good or bad, but the intention behind the action determines!

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You think atheism is silverware? undecided

Trust a dumbass like you to make it about atheism vs Christianity.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
LordReed:

Trust a dumbass like you to make it about atheism vs Christianity.

It's not only true leaders in Africa that are kicking out you witchdoctors, Trump has essentially kicked them out of America.

2 Likes

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Has her liscence been withdrawn?.. If not, then she is right..
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It's not only true leaders in Africa that are kicking out you witchdoctors, Trump has essentially kicked them out of America.

[img]https://media1./images/dbbc173dfa96a40bdbf6554983f146ad/tenor.gif?itemid=12470961[/img]
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
LordReed:

[img]https://media1./images/d bbc173dfa96a40bdbf6554983f146ad/tenor.gif?itemid=12470961[/img]

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID'
7:00AM EDT 6/8/2020 CHARISMA NEWS STAFF
Dr. Stella Immanuel

Dr. Stella Immanuel (YouTube/Click2Houston.com)
Editor's Note: This is the first of a two-part series. Watch for part two soon on Charisma News.

Over the past 10 days, Dr. Stella Immanuel's life has turned upside down. A video in which she and other physicians appeared went viral, receiving millions of views before social media giants Facebook, Twitter and YouTube removed and blocked it multiple times. Facebook cancelled her personal page. And her own website received so many hits that it too shut down.

The furor arose because Immanuel, a primary care and emergency room physician, has become a powerful advocate for a hydroxychloroquine protocol she says will cure—not merely treat—COVID-19. But Immanuel, a deliverance minister who calls herself "God's battle ax," says her fight is against much more than the coronavirus. In a recent podcast interview with Charisma Media founder and CEO Steve Strang, she gave insight into the powerful enemies she faces in both natural and spiritual realms.

'We Treat Them and They Get Well'

Never miss another Spirit-filled news story again. Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! [url=https://www.charismanews.com/newsletters/?utm_source=charismanews.com&utm_medium=mid-article%20text&utm_campaign=plg_cm_midarticletextinjector]Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter[/url].

Immanuel now says she has treated more than 500 patients with a hydroxychloroquine protocol. The result? "Everybody's alive. I mean, we treat them and they get well," she says. Unlike many other COVID-19 patients whose symptoms come and go, hers "don't get waxing and waning symptoms. They get well," Immanuel says. That's why she joined a group led by Dr. Simone Gold that calls itself "Frontline Doctors" and came together to make the viral video, she says.

After they follow her prescribed protocol, Immanuel's patients also test negative for the virus. "It clears the virus out of their system. It clears the symptoms out of the system," she says. "And that is why I call it a cure.

"People get all crazy: 'You cannot say it's a cure; there's no cure for COVID,'" Immanuel says. "I maintain that there is a cure for COVID. It is hydroxychloroquine; it is zinc and Zithromax. I do not understand why they want Americans to die when it's an effective treatment for COVID."

Immanuel points out that although hydroxychloroquine has faced intense opposition in the U.S., other countries have had great success in using it to counter the coronavirus. "Their death toll is very low. Turkey brought down their death toll because of that, and India and many other countries."

'It's Safer Than Tylenol'

But Immanuel's first exposure to this wonder-working drug had nothing to do with the pandemic. A Cameroon native who went to medical school in Nigeria, she has treated many malaria patients with the "-quine" drugs. "We grew up taking this medicine," she says. "I've been in the U.S. for 30 years now. Even when I travel back home, we take these medicines to prevent malaria, and we give them to other people who are travelling back home." She adds that a number of people with conditions such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis "take this medication daily for years."

COVID-19, Immanuel adds, "was seeded into Nigeria at the same time it came to America. Chinese people left Wuhan and came to America; some left Wuhan and went to Nigeria. So COVID entered Nigeria around the same time [it entered the U.S.] It would have spread through that country like wildfire. But why didn't it happen? We can go back and introspectively look at it. When these people left China to come to Nigeria, they were all advised to take antimalarials, because where you live, anywhere going to sub-Saharan countries, they ask you to take an antimalarial."

Those antimalarials were -quine drugs, Immanuel says, that are "very potent against COVID. So those COVIDs were killed in their system before they could spread through the county. If you notice, most countries that are malaria endemic that are taking those -quines, their COVID deaths are not that high," she says.

And so when Immanuel heard from a fellow physician about hydroxychloroquine's use in treating COVID-19, "I was extremely excited." At Rehoboth Medical Centre, the clinic she owns in Houston, "We started using it, and the results were dramatic," she says. "Where patients came in with COVID symptoms, if they came within the first two, three days, the results were so dramatic that it got better in 24-48 hours. So we started using [hydroxychloroquine], and then with zinc and then with vitamin C and Zithromax."

As more protocols came in, Immanuel says, she did more research and found an article from several years ago that showed "hydroxychloroquine was a potent inhibitor of SARS COVID. Because COVID is a group of viruses. ... they actually act the same way. So, it made sense that if it inhibited viral replication, it stopped viral uptake, it opened the zinc channels so that zinc could get into the cell. It only made sense ... And of course, we started using it and it worked. It was amazing.

"Then came the attacks, the backlash, and people started [saying], 'No, the drug doesn't work,'" Immanuel says. "At some point, it was even hard to convince our patients to take the medication. Because all [the officials] said was, 'This medication is dangerous. It can kill you. It can stop your heart.'

"I said, 'No, this is a safe medication. It's been around for 60-70 years. It's very safe. It's safer than Tylenol," Immanuel says.

'Make This Medication Over the Counter'

Although President Trump's apparent championing of the drug has brought repeated opposition, Immanuel says the battle goes "a little deeper than that." When the President first mentioned hydroxychloroquine, she says, the drug company "Gilead, that is making remdesivir, that week lost billions of dollars." Right now, remdesivir is the only drug that has received emergency FDA authorization to fight COVID-19.

The fight against hydroxychloroquine, Immanuel says, "was an orchestrated thing by [Dr.] Anthony Fauci and all the supreme powers to bash this medication, because nobody makes money off a cheap generic drug, so that they can bring serious medications that are going to cost people thousands of dollars, and so they can promote the vaccine agenda."

Immanuel agrees with many others that when it comes to hydroxychloroquine, "the Democrats are just opportunistic on this. But this is way deeper than even Democrats, and most of them don't realize it. That's why I tell Americans, don't let our political factions and our political division allow these diabolic, sinister people to kill us ... The main issue is there are people who want to make money, and want to destroy people, that want to control population, and that is the diabolical part behind this thing. And we know, and they know that we know."

And Immanuel has a word for the President too. "President Trump, give an executive order. Make this medication over the counter," she says. "In America, everybody has the right to try. ... People are driving three hours to come to my clinic just to get this medication because their doctors will not prescribe it because a lot of doctors are scared.

"Some of them are also part of the gang of people who don't care, who are more interested in Donald Trump losing an election than Americans being healthy. And I tell them all the time, 'It doesn't matter whether you're Democrat or you're Republican; COVID doesn't know your name. It doesn't know your colour. It will get you,'" she says.

Immanuel has treated many patients in various high-risk categories and they have all recovered, she says. "My oldest patient was a 92-year-old diabetic, and the person is alive." She wants to offer hope.

"People are hungry for something. People are tired. People are scared. ... They have put the whole country, the whole world, on the fear of this virus that can be stopped in its tracks with hydroxychloroquine. I tell people all the time, 'They should release this medicine. It will stop this virus in its tracks.'"

To hear the complete interview with Dr. Stella Immanuel about her battle for hope, health and truth, listen to the entire podcast at this link, and be sure to share with your friends and family members. To learn more about the deep spiritual forces involved in this battle, watch for part two of this article on Charisma News.

Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' >>>

Part 2

EXCLUSIVE: COVID Warrior Dr. Stella Immanuel Deems Hydroxychloroquine Fight a 'Spiritual Battle' >>>
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Social Media Giants Politicise Medical News, Block Posts About Effective Treatment For COVID-19

The social media powers that be are aligning themselves against posts about potential treatments for COVID-19 and the purported effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, the anti-malaria drug famously touted by President Donald Trump as a potential treatment. YouTube, Facebook and Twitter have now all blocked posts that cite the drug's efficacy.

Contrary to media reports, Trump is not the only one who believes hydroxychloroquine works. Newsweek published an article by Yale University School of Public Health professor of epidemiology Harvey A. Risch, M.D., that linked to his original article in the American Journal of Epidemiology (AJE) and says:

"I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

I am referring, of course, to the medication hydroxychloroquine. When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective, especially when given in combination with the antibiotics azithromycin or doxycycline and the nutritional supplement zinc."

READ MORE
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by eplanning: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
I wonder why they ignore her claims of curing hundreds of patients with Chloroquine but instead try to use her religious beliefs to discredit her. And you follow follow Nigerians, you don't believe dark powers and demons exist too?

Truth is they know she actually did cure those people. The U.S. is not Nigeria where you just wake up and make bogus claims without being investigated.

Other dumb fellows (especially Nigerians) just agree so as to be seen as educated or to have watched CNN. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2020
eplanning:

I wonder why they ignore her claims of curing hundreds of patients with Chloroquine but instead try to use her religious beliefs to discredit her. And you follow follow Nigerians, you don't believe dark powers and demons exist too?

Truth is they know she actually did cure those people. The U.S. is not Nigeria where you just wake up and make bogus claims without being investigated.

Other dumb fellows (especially Nigerians) just agree so as to be seen as educated or to have watched CNN. Mtcheew.

I very much agree with you. That is why the Bible says we cannot be a friend of the world and at the same time be a friend of God, we have to pick a side.

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2020
eplanning:

There is no country where people don't make bogus claims. Even the current president of the US makes bogus claims.

This doctor, a paediatrician claims to have treated patients as old as 92. Do 92 year olds go to see a paediatrician when they are sick? Have you verified any of her claims?

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2020
LordReed:

There is no country where people don't make bogus claims. Even the current president of the US makes bogus claims.

This doctor, a paediatrician claims to have treated patients as old as 92. Do 92 year olds go to see a paediatrician when they are sick? Have you verified any of her claims?

Loch Ness raises his head once again from the swamp. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12194521_trumpvsthedeepstatee1527504616483_jpeg915caadb9d9d11dc460b9ff5fd2727a2
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by eplanning: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2020
LordReed:

There are enough wicked angry pro Covid19 vaccine sadists in the U.S. to do the job. They've tried, but have found nothing on her.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
eplanning:

There are enough wicked angry pro Covid19 vaccine sadists in the U.S. to do the job. They've tried, but have found nothing on her.

The point is not to find dirt on her but to verify her claims. Are you aware of such a verification?

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by eplanning: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
LordReed:

The point is not to find dirt on her but to verify her claims. Are you aware of such a verification?

Guess you waiting to hear from CNN undecided
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
eplanning:

Guess you waiting to hear from CNN undecided

No, I am waiting to hear from you that her work has been verified, by whom and what way.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2020
LordReed:

More of your fake news.

Propaganda loading. cool

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by Jman06(m): 1:31am On Sep 01, 2020
Dr Immanuel is right!
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jman06:

Dr Immanuel is right!

I agree. smiley

1 Like

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Well then I wonder if Trump will call Dr Stella to come treat him with HCQ now that he has Covid-19.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju Mirror! Does It Exist? / The Most High. / Attention Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.