Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' (1361 Views)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Well then I wonder if Trump will call Dr Stella to come treat him with HCQ now that he has Covid-19.

You can gloat all you want. God is in perfect control and it will turn out for His glory. cheesy
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You can gloat all you want. God is in perfect control and it will turn out for His glory. cheesy

Was it your god that was prescribing HCQ? LMAO!
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

Was it your god that was prescribing HCQ? LMAO!

Satanists like your master only come to steal, kill and destroy but Doctors and health practitioners care and Jesus brings the cure, healing and health. wink
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Satanists like your master only come to steal, kill and destroy but Doctors and health practitioners care and Jesus brings the cure, healing and health. wink

[img]https://media1./images/7b5e62d16cd00f768c00be89bdc1a52a/tenor.gif?itemid=16365278[/img]
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by petra1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:
Well then I wonder if Trump will call Dr Stella to come treat him with HCQ now that he has Covid-19.

Good opportunity. Let's see
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2020

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
petra1:

Don't hold your breath. LoL
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Behold Your Covid Rally Team Player. cool

[img]https://media./images/48fccacec8596bc754a6cfbc77e1722d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
petra1:

God allowed this to happen for a reason. smiley
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by petra1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
LordReed:

https://www.nairaland.com/6156020/dr-stella-immanuel-trump-use

Don't hold your breath. LoL

Sooner than you think
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
petra1:

Sooner than you think

That's not Trump calling her though.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2020
LordReed:

That's not Trump calling her though.

Knock yourself out on this thread --> https://www.nairaland.com/6156486/behind-all
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Knock yourself out on this thread --> https://www.nairaland.com/6156486/behind-all

Ummm, what has that got to do with Trump, Covid-19 or HCQ?
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
LordReed:

Ummm, what has that got to do with Trump, Covid-19 or HCQ?

When you read up you will discover what it's got to do with it.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

When you read up you will discover what it's got to do with it.

I did and I could see nothing concerning Trump having Covid-19 or HCQ.
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
A doctor notorious for claiming hydroxychloroquine is a "cure" for COVID-19 has denounced White House doctors for not giving President Donald Trump the drug to treat his infection.

Dr. Stella Immanuel, who gained fame in July after Trump retweeted a video showing her touting the malaria drug, expressed outrage in a series of tweets on Friday, condemning the medical decisions of "bozo doctors" who surrounded the president after he tested positive for COVID-19.

"Instead of giving the president of the United States a known safe drug," Immanuel tweeted. "They gave him some experimental antibody stupidness. This is so dumb. Please potus family you guys wake up. Give him HCQ, Zpack & zinc asap."

"Whoever told the president to stop taking HCQ should be punched in the face," she said in an earlier tweet. "This did not have to happened. I am so upset. This is our president for crying out loud. No one need to get sick or pcr positive."

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychloroquine-doctor-furious-donald-trump-took-experimental-antibody-stupidness-1536161

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
LordReed:

I did and I could see nothing concerning Trump having Covid-19 or HCQ.

The more you look the less you see. cool
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

The more you look the less you see. cool

Yeah sure, I don't see your fairytales. LMAO!
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah sure, I don't see your fairytales. LMAO!

Stop swearing! angry

Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Frontline Physician Stella Immanuel: 'I Maintain That There Is A Cure For COVID' by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET TB Joshua Wife, His Lawyer Daughter And Son / Yahushua Did Not Sack Judas, Daddy Freeze Reacts To Winners Pastors Sack / How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.