Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Should I Wait For Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Wait For Her (247 Views)

Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) / When I Die, Will I Go Directly To Heaven Or Will I Wait Until The Rapture? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait For Her by mrex911(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gud day nairalanders, something has been bordering me for sometime now I've asked questions upon questions yet am not satisfied with the answers I've gotten.
lemme just cut the story short. After series of heartbreaks, I decided to ask God to show me the lady He Has prepared for me. I prayed and fasted for a week before making that request. God finally answered me and showed a lady. which is someone I know. This lady God showed to me in the dream that 9t I prayed to him was a lady I followed for 2years but she never for once accepted my request for friendship. Though I use to buy her gifts then and I even give her father wine. She never for once accepted my request so I gave and let go everything and move with my life but ever since then I've never had any stable relationship that last for six months is just from one heartbreak to the other. That was why I decided to ask God to show me who He has prepared for me. And God knows I Neva had her in my mind before I prayed that prayer. I was planning to engage a certain lady but I was sceptical about it because I was afraid of another heartbreak. After the revelation in the dream.
When I called her and informed her about it she said that she has heard me but I should give her time to be convinced.
I gave her some time. One day I called her to know how she was doing, she told me that what I told her the oda time about what God showed me in the dream that she has taught about it and she is not and will never be interested in it.
I should look for another person that she is not available.
And Eva since she has maintained her position on it.
what do I do now? am confused. I know God is involved and I understand God and His ways as for her she doesn't understand God. Should i forget about her and move on with my life?. I don't want to rebel against God. I always want to do His will but dis one is difficult. she hates me, she doesn't want to even here my name. What do I do ?
I need ur candid advice please. No insults abeg
Re: Should I Wait For Her by Righteousness89(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brother, God is not an author of Confusion..

Seek His Face More..

If you are so sure, then calm down.. she will agree..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Her by Majikman(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Op na wa to you oh
You can't force her into a relationship nah can you ?
Since you have told her about the dream and stuff and she still rejects you , you have to let go oh ... Go and pray again .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Her by judedwriter(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
mrex911:
Gud day nairalanders, something has been bordering me for sometime now I've asked questions upon questions yet am not satisfied with the answers I've gotten.
lemme just cut the story short. After series of heartbreaks, I decided to ask God to show me the lady He Has prepared for me. I prayed and fasted for a week before making that request. God finally answered me and showed a lady. which is someone I know. This lady God showed to me in the dream that 9t I prayed to him was a lady I followed for 2years but she never for once accepted my request for friendship. Though I use to buy her gifts then and I even give her father wine. She never for once accepted my request so I gave and let go everything and move with my life but ever since then I've never had any stable relationship that last for six months is just from one heartbreak to the other. That was why I decided to ask God to show me who He has prepared for me. And God knows I Neva had her in my mind before I prayed that prayer. I was planning to engage a certain lady but I was sceptical about it because I was afraid of another heartbreak. After the revelation in the dream.
When I called her and informed her about it she said that she has heard me but I should give her time to be convinced.
I gave her some time. One day I called her to know how she was doing, she told me that what I told her the oda time about what God showed me in the dream that she has taught about it and she is not and will never be interested in it.
I should look for another person that she is not available.
And Eva since she has maintained her position on it.
what do I do now? am confused. I know God is involved and I understand God and His ways as for her she doesn't understand God. Should i forget about her and move on with my life?. I don't want to rebel against God. I always want to do His will but dis one is difficult. she hates me, she doesn't want to even here my name. What do I do ?
I need ur candid advice please. No insults abeg

Relationship and marriage isn't by force.

You can't manipulate a sister in church to marry you against her will just because God revealed to you she is yours.

The sad truth is that many and I mean so many ladies in church have rejected God's will for their lives because of ignorance. This is why many regret the partners they marry.

Does God strike them dead for saying no to His will? No, He has given us free will and will never force us to marry whom He has designated for us, neither can you force her as well.

Let her be.... God always has replacements.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Her by sholay2011(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
judedwriter:

Relationship and marriage isn't by force.

You can't manipulate a sister in church to marry you against her will just because God revealed to you she is yours.

The sad truth is that many and I mean so many ladies in church have rejected God's will for their lives because of ignorance. This is why many regret the partners they marry.

Does God strike them dead for saying no to His will? No, He has given us free will and will never force us to marry whom He has designated for us, neither can you force her as well.

Let her be.... God always has replacements.
Perfect answer. OP, read this post alongside others that have posted and also go back to the place of prayer. It is well with us all.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
It doesn't always work like that.

Same happened to me some years back. Anytime I prayed I'll see him in the dream and kept deceiving myself he was the one until he got someone else pregnant and married her two years later.

So, let go and keep an open mind cos if a lady tells you she doesn't want you, no amount of pleading will make her change her mind. If you eventually force her into it by giving her gifts, you'll regret it. I'm telling you as a lady.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Her by delkuf(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
I feel you are trying to manipulate the lady into marrying you. If God speak to you about her, God will speak to her about you

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Her by truespeak: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
You likely saw her in your dreams because she is the one you truly desire.

God's choices addeth no sorrow but bringeth joy and peace to you!
Re: Should I Wait For Her by Paulscholari(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
O LORD my Father show me the woman that you have prepared for me... Unmhm. Make I join you in this prayer!

(1) (Reply)

.. / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa / Sick And Needed Mother That Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.