Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Master Turkey Manual: Raising Turkeys From Day-old To Maturity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Master Turkey Manual: Raising Turkeys From Day-old To Maturity (355 Views)

My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Turkey Manual: Raising Turkeys From Day-old To Maturity by guidefreak(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
TURKEY MANUAL NOW AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU!

If you've ever wanted to raise turkeys from day-old, this is what you need to do it right!

We know that raising turkeys from day old is not the same as raising chickens. And if you don't know yet, thank God you didn't have to learn the hard way. Those who have tried and failed can tell you that Poults (young turkeys) can be likened to stupid birds on a suicide mission. But I tell you that they came to that conclusion because they handled turkeys like they would handle day-old chicks.

Well, this book is the difference! Follow me and let me show you how to succeed at raising day-old turkeys. And not just that. I will walk you through everything that makes the turkey special and how to maximize their potential on your own farm, regardless of what others are saying or achieving.

If you didn't know the secret about turkey feeding, mating, and their special body parts, this is where it's all hidden. This book unlocks my years of experience and gives your the keys to turkey secrets.

INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE ORGANIC FEED FORMULA FOR TURKEY FOR ALL GROWTH STAGES

GET A PREMIUM COPY FOR N2000 NOW!!! Click the link https:///2348106139959

(1) (Reply)

Verified What's App Agric And Farming Business / One Hectare Of Land Needed In Abuja For Farming / Snail Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.