Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! (2924 Views)

Finding Prince Charming... / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? / Any Charming And Funny Guy Intrested In Hanging Out Or Just Being Good Friends?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Creamish(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
lol. . . . . Sweety, check elsewhere. . . .except a Nairaland guy wants to prove me wrong! tongue
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by RuuDie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ Michelin,

the race of people u seek died a long, long time ago with the ancient greeks in Carpecicus - sori u are about 50 generations too late probably u woulda met my great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great, great grandpa - i'm sure u 2 woulda made a great antique couple !
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by acidrop(f): 2:54am On Jun 19, 2007
haba, u guyz are quick 2 lose hope ooo, abeg letz have some fun jare, guyz dont be discouraged, u never know oooo tongue
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2007
abilityman:

i maintain, u aint worth a prince charming if your pix is anything to go by. so adjust your qualities so those that see your pix can pity. speaking italian will not solve d issue

I understand that you are discouraged. After all not everyone possesses the quality of handsomeness. I won't get angry with you. You have all my understanding! wink
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by nikynike(f): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2007
Baby your list is 2 much for men. Why not reduce it? lm sure no man can possess all these characteristics.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2007
No be u I hear say you carry AIDS? Brothers make una zap oooo. Life too sweet. tongue tongue
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
michelin89:

I understand that you are discouraged. After all not everyone possesses the quality of handsomeness. I won't get angry with you. You have all my understanding! wink

lol. . . .chillax naa grin
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
Well, we all have to choose our paths, U ve chosen yours, wishing u luck as u continue your search for yr "Prince Charming" by yr defination.

[i][/i]acidrop. am sure u have a different perspective to the whole prince charming thg.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by sillyboy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Poster.

Here is your prince Charming (Sillyboy). Just open the attachment.

Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by abilityman(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2007
michelin89:

micheline, no strong feeling here. You need to be pretty to get what u seek. Handsome guys like us would not want to fall below standard.

Accept my regrets

sillyboy:

@ Poster.

Here is your prince Charming (Sillyboy). Just open the attachment.

just for the records, consider the recommendation by silly boy.
cheerio
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by kitaun(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
abilityman

shut the hell up jare embarassed

what do u know about handsomeness or beauty undecided

how could u be so rude to a lady and feel u would get anyone's sympathy angry
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by abilityman(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
kitaun:

abilityman

shut the hell up jare embarassed

what do u know about handsomeness or beauty undecided
angry

kitaun, i am so sorry 4 you. you speak like someone who has been denied handsomeness or beauty because i don't know why so much bitterness in your words.

gosh!!!

back to d topic.

micheline, remember i said no strong feeling.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by kitaun(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
ABILITYMAN

NO DOUBT You R LOST tongue cool

DID You ASK MICHELIN OUT ON A CYBER-DATE AND GET REFUSED? tongue

OR WHY THIS CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST HER
shocked
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by whitelexi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
Apparently the few that meet your reccommendations have been taken up by more competitive opposites grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by mukina2: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
whitelexi:

Apparently the few that meet your reccommendations have been taken up by more competitive opposites  grin grin grin grin

" grin" cheesy

i am still laffing grin grin
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by whitelexi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
mukina2:

" grin" cheesy

i am still laffing grin grin

Why u dey laff na"" grin grin grin""
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by abilityman(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2007
kitaun:

ABILITYMAN

NO DOUBT You R LOST tongue cool

DID You ASK MICHELIN OUT ON A CYBER-DATE AND GET REFUSED? tongue

OR WHY THIS CAMPAIGN OF CALUMNY AGAINST HER
shocked

kitaun, follow the trend of this thread and u will know my position from d outset. Michelin wants to reap where she did not sow. For u kitaun, u may hook up with her as i see interest in the air.

Micheline, your prince charming is here, 'Prince Kitaun"

CONGRATULATIONS AND END OF DISCUSSION
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by otuwe(f): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2007
u guys should leave my abilityman alone oh.

come to think of it he is not telling a lie. maybe michelin89 should post a finer pic on her profile if she wants to get all those qualities she has listed.

even Miss World never get that kind man let alone our Italo nairalander and she is even from edo shocked shocked

i didnt say anything sha

well sorry but that guy u r looking for has been taken my moi grin my boyfriend

if u doubt me ask abilityman he will tell u its true
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by kitaun(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
Guys, allow Michelin be 4 Christ's sake!! Cant a girl catch her fun? Haba . .interest ko discount ni @disabilityman
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by niceuzor: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Michelin89

WohKI? i dont expect this from you,anway meet me at the usual place.

Have a nice day.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Creamish(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
lol. . .@Kitaun

Mr n Mrs *u know urselves* join urself together n free us abeg . . . .una pretense love don de annoy person!

Meanwhile Michelline, how fa with ur search? make dat 2 guyz with such qualities cos i need one maself  cheesy
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by niceuzor: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2007
@Creamish

really u didn't tell me eva since?log on lets talk.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

and she is even from edo shocked shocked

What the hell do you mean with this affirmation of yours? What has the fact that I am from edo and live in Italy got to do with my search of Prince Charming?

Come and explain yourself. This thread was meant to be fun (I doubt someone would have really believed a guy like that exists and that someone is searching for him tongue), but now it seems it's no more on the friendly side.

Otuwe or whatever you call yourself, I just hope what i read between the lines is not what you are implying!
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by otuwe(f): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2007
michelin89:

What the hell do you mean with this affirmation of yours? What has the fact that I am from edo and live in Italy got to do with my search of Prince Charming?

Come and explain yourself. This thread was meant to be fun (I doubt someone would have really believed a guy like that exists and that someone is searching for him tongue), but now it seems it's no more on the friendly side.

Otuwe or whatever you call yourself, I just hope what i read between the lines is not what you are implying!

of course not

why wud i imply it

we are catching our fun just the way u expect.

no offence ok.

by the wat do edo people do in italy
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by mohadana: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2007
what are you doing in Abuja? kid kid ,stereotype muga.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

of course not

why would i imply it

no offence ok.

by the what do edo people do in italy

Don't try to act dumb with me. You must have meant something by mentionind my origin. Why did you have to write in bold anyway?
Listen I am not the type that takes such matters as a joke.
Abilityman expressed his opinion about my appearance and I let go: anyone is entitled to his opinion but you have to some here and raise implicit insults on me.
Do you want me to quote your post? I'll do just that.

otuwe:

even Miss World never get that kind man let alone our Italo Nairaland user and she is even from edo shocked shocked

Are you trying to tell me you didn't mean anything with this? Sorry but fool is not among my 4 names so now you'll explain why you had to bring this into this discussion!
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by mohadana: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
don,t mind them,nobody is attacking Asaba or Delta girls,Calabar girls.people like to stereotype Edo Women.
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Creamish(f): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
otuwe:

of course not

why would i imply it

no offence ok.

by the what do edo people do in italy

ajuju  grin
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by mohadana: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by kitaun(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2007
To think that some of us complain about racism whilst they themselves are tribalists!
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by viee(f): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
Creamish:

ajuju grin

lol
Re: Michelin89 Wants Prince Charming! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2007
What is ajuju?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Anyone Want To Trade Wife Or Girlfriend Pics? / I Need A Kissing Partner / Relationship Needed? spousal quality material needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.