Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older (4262 Views)

"I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by onyi25(f): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
BBNaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older, Urges Nigerians To Vote For Her
BBNaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older, Urges Nigerians To Vote For Her

Due to the countless insults and trolling current housemate of the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show tagged 'Lockdown', Lucy Esssien, is receiving from viewers, her old classmate has finally come out to speak on her behalf.

Lucy has been trolled for looking older than her age and continuously acting like a sadist in the lockdown house.

But her former classmate, identified as Abiye Vic on Facebook, is letting viewers know that 'there is a reason why people act the way they do'.

According to Abiye, the 30 year old housemate had a rough childhood, especially after losing both parents at 13.

Abiye revealed that Lucy had to sell roasted plantain and fish just to make ends meet and see herself through school.

Sharing photos of Lucy selling plantain, she further pleaded with Nigerians especially women to vote for Lucy.

Read full update/ See more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-lucys-former-classmate-shares.html

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by Princessogaraya(f): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
I love this girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by rastaLivity: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
I don’t know Lucy, Lucille is who I know

In Kenny’s words....
In a bar in Toledo across from the depot
On a barstool, she took off her ring
I thought I'd get closer so I walked on over
I sat down and asked her name
When the drinks finally hit her she said "I'm no quitter
But I finally quit livin' on dreams
I'm hungry for laughter and here ever after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Life happens. How you respond to it is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by LadySarah: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
So who's Lucy among them.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by Nicepoker(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
LadySarah:
So who's Lucy among them.
The one on top of the table.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by greatbrian(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
rastaLivity:

In Kenny’s words....

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille
Four hungry children and the crop in the field
Have had some bad times
Lived through some sad times it this time your hurting won't heal

I love Kenny rogers kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by Naijasurveys(f): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2020
If you experienced loss of smell or taste or both between Jan & June this year and you live in Nigeria, kindly check on my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by femi4: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Naijasurveys:
If you experienced loss of smell or taste or both between Jan & June this year and you live in Nigeria, kindly check on my signature
how much you go pay
Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2020
rastaLivity:

In Kenny’s words....

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille........... cool

Kenny Rogers wink
Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by Houseofglam7(f): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2020
greatbrian:

Four hungry children and the crop in the field
Have had some bad times
Lived through some sad times it this time your hurting won't heal

I love Kenny rogers kiss

Fellow country music lover grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lucy's Former Classmate Shares Her Sad Story And Why She Looks Older by olisaEze(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Hian, dem don come again!! Appealing to our Naija sense of rooting for d underdog.

First story of grass to grace was Obj, just fresh outta prison. To d guy man that "had no shoes". Then we’re now suffering under d fellow "who has only 40 cows in perpetuity and couldn’t afford his nomination form"!

We don tire for all these scams! No one has monopoly of suffer in Naija. Her story is 'half-a-dime a dozen' in this country. If she wants to win that mullah let her up her game joor, we nor wan hear again!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Comment On Iyanya Dumping Yvonne Nelson for Tonto Dike / Shamefull Father Caught his Own Daughter With A Guy Having S*x And Joins Them / BUSTED!!! Student Teacher Caught Having $£× With Student In Classroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.