Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University (7769 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses, crowns and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but three?? Nah! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Anyiamaka: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Go and build your own university - put all symbols you like and want

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by yomi007k(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Go and build your own university - put all symbols you like and want

No mind am. Busy body.

The countries that have many Freemasons, are they not better than us?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by tesseract: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
All I see are cross shaped buildings and the star of David shaped buildings, which you can find on the Israeli flag. And op, is a pentagram not supposed to have five sharp edges? undecided
Please don't be ignorant.

24 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Realerreal: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:
I'm into religious studies and symbolism. You can trust me that there's more to what you are about to see.

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but two?? Nah! grin

You are dumb! Lazy Nigerian Youth!

6 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Realerreal:

You are dumb! Lazy Nigerian Youth!

5 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by XXXXTENTACION: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
yomi007k:

No mind am. Busy body.

tell the the idiot o.p with african mentality grin

They always attach witches and spirituality with symbols and animals. This is how conspiracy theories and rumours will start undecided

o.p will soon start spreading rumours that covenant university is using students for rituals undecided

5 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by muykem: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
OP the world is marvelled at your stupidity and ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by fykes(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
But finally my guy... How of all the things in the world na religious studies and symbolism u are into?

6 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by hisgrace090: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:

Below is a bird's eyeview of covenant university with indisputable symbols of freemason: knight Templars crosses and pentagrams. I'd overlook if it was one symbol, but two?? Nah! grin

An inteligent observation I may say because the owner is not ignorant of all this secrete things going on.

7 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Righteousness89(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:

Father, we lift up this young Man in Prayers! My Daddy, Heal Him, Spirit, Soul and Body ! I Pray in JESUS NAME

9 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by DozieMartin: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ignorant is a disease.....what is mason? You're complaining of mansion built by masons who are free.

2B1

Please any brother in Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Bruno3000(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:

You hv a point. Most if these gods of men are into devil worship. That's why Jesus on the day of judgment would tell them "DAPART FROM ME YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY"

3 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
In all of this I'm yet to find one person who'd clearly and intelligently disprove me. Mind you, I didn't accuse anyone of being a member of freemasonsary, I simply stated an observation.

It's unimaginable how beautiful it will be if you all would have good grip of your emotions and put your head to use. please, for once

smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by psucc(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
op sometimes we see and refuse to talk especially here in Nigeria; a country of the hypocrites.

They all know the truth but will keep blind eyes. Or How can Buhari still be President in a country of over 200m idiots and fools?

BTW, how can the school be initiated into 2 groups?

4 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by BREYZ: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:

Leave our Brotherhood alone.
Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Freemason is interdenominational...anyone from any group can be a member. And there's nothing really wrong with the organization
psucc:
op sometimes we see and refuse to talk especially here in Nigeria; a country of the hypocrites.

They all know the truth but will keep blind eyes. Or How can Buhari still be President in a country of over 200m idiots and fools?

BTW, how can the school be initiated into 2 groups?

2 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Rossikki: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
yomi007k:

No mind am. Busy body.

Brainless donkey. Do you know what their ultimate aim is for those ''better'' countries?

Don't go and learn about their global depopulation, NWO fascist agenda and its possible impact on you, you hear?

Donkey following the shiny devil to hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Rossikki: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
tell the the idiot o.p with african mentality grin

They always attach witches and spirituality with symbols and animals. This is how conspiracy theories and rumours will start undecided

Come on will you shut up your loud know-nothing trap there?

Have you spent a single moment in your worthless life researching any of this stuff the op is talking about?

Don't bother replying. The answer is no. You simply trust your ''oyinbo'' in whatever he does. No questions asked. Isn't he ''superior'' to you after all, in your dumb, colonised head? How can you possibly question your master?

Worthless ignorant people with zero self-esteem drowning in inferiority complex and no working brain.

Don't go and research, you hear? DUNCE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Juliusmomoh: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Father, we lift up this young Man in Prayers! My Daddy, Heal Him, Spirit, Soul and Body ! I Pray in JESUS NAME
But the guy is talking sence na....... So pastor are not trusted nowdays o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Righteousness89(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

But the guy is talking sence na....... So pastor are not trusted nowdays o

Have u seen The sign on Isreal's Flag?

2 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Rossikki: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:

It is VERY CLEARLY occultic, and very much in line with Illuminati symbolism. I would be surprised if there is no ''all-seeing eye'' somewhere there too, as that's their favoured symbol.

Rest assured, God will stop them before they can actualize their evil plans for the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
I feel there may be more symbols hidden around
Rossikki:

It is VERY CLEARLY occultic, and very much in line with Illuminati symbolism. I would be surprised if there is no ''all-seeing eye'' somewhere there too, as that's their favoured symbol.

Rest assured, God will stop them before they can actualize their evil plans for the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Rossikki: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:
I feel there may be more symbols hidden around

Even THIS site seems to be run by them. Look how quickly the ''moderators'' s hid this thread in the 'Education' section, so nobody can see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
If it were just the David's star It wouldn't catch my attention, you see those Templars crosses?? They are typical of freemason
Righteousness89:

Have u seen The sign on Isreal's Flag?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by XXXXTENTACION: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rossikki:

Come on will you shut up your loud know-nothing trap there?

Have you spent a single moment in your worthless life researching any of this stuff the op is talking about?

Don't bother replying. The answer is no. You simply trust your ''oyinbo'' in whatever he does. No questions asked. Isn't he ''superior'' to you after all, in your dumb, colonised head? How can you possibly question your master?

Worthless ignorant people with zero self-esteem drowning in inferiority complex and no working brain.

Don't go and research, you hear? DUNCE.
Conspiracy theorist very soon you now you will say covenant university is using students for rituals undecided thats why they put those signs tueh tongue

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by XXXXTENTACION: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:
In all of this I'm yet to find one person who'd clearly and intelligently disprove me. Mind you, I didn't accuse anyone of being a member of freemasonsary, I simply stated an observation.

It's unimaginable how beautiful it will be if you all would have good grip of your emotions and put your head to use. please, for once

smiley
So you want us to say convenant university is evil right

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by HigherEd: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
1b8m:

There's more to it because covenant is a religious school and subscribes to judeo Christian architecture. The seven block parallel buildings refer to the candle light Moses lit back in old testament.
The last depicts a crown with a cross in between. Check Isreal flag and stop wailing.

5 Likes

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by yomi007k(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rossikki:

Brainless donkey. Do you know what their ultimate aim is for those ''better'' countries?

Don't go and learn about their global depopulation, NWO fascist agenda and its possible impact on you, you hear?

Donkey following the shiny devil to hell.

Mumu spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by Jayrockk: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by 1b8m: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thats no normal christian cross...it's a knight templar cross that has nothing to do with judeo christian style or culture. I'm sure somewhere around the campus is a structure that looks like an obelisk because I've seen a diamond shape already. Wow
HigherEd:

There's more to it because covenant is a religious school and subscribes to judeo Christian architecture. The seven block parallel buildings refer to the candle light Moses lit back in old testament.
The last depicts a crown with a cross in between. Check Isreal flag and stop wailing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Symbols Of Freemason In Covenant University by crackhouse(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na so

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Minna,pre-degree/remedial Forms On Sale / Post-utme 2017: UNIJOS Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / Okopoly Staff, Students Want School Named After Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.