Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User (56014 Views)

Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO) / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by nlfpmod: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
As shared by Twitter user, Naomi:

Covenant University makes my blood boil. When my sister told me this story, I was so mad.

I'd leave my stories for another day!

https://twitter.com/nayneenarh_/status/1594705095912046594

TOSIN AKINBO:
This is heartbreaking

https://twitter.com/iTosinAkinbo/status/1594659450412998656?s=20&t=BXTQncb3HZLhXFfqY84Hwg

"The staffs in covenant university are raping the students
They'll set stupid rules and if the students should break it they'll sleep with them in exchange for their students hip
*studentship
A girl is in coma now She did an abortion for the head of the student disciplinary council
He got her pregnant and still expelled her
So many students there are being abused
It's a Christian university for crying out loud
Covenant university has hidden so many deaths
They've expelled students for trying to stand up for their right".

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by PlayMaker14: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
We need to hear from the school first..... For now, there's no concrete evidence.

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by iiifedimma(f): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by tydi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Are they in prisons .
Don't the students have social media accts to reach out to the world

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by JOACHINpedro: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is really not professional

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Scammerr(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
this is serious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Sonnobax15(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin

Rape or voluntarily giving due to the fact that they don't wanna have carry over or extension? undecided

I bet you,over 90% of the male staffs in naija higher institutions are fond of this....While the female students are passing out in distinctions and in flying colors,we wey be the over assiduous and studious male students dey struggle to pass out with ordinary lower sad

Wetin man do man? lipsrsealed

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by tiswell(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigerian tertiary institutions whether private or public is very corrupt

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Danieldara011: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wahala for who wan go Christian school grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Analyst7: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
This better not be made up

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by fikayormi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bishop David oyedepo is a highly disciplined man , he will look Into the matter .

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by ggood: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Glorify secondary School have done it again, most of the female students are sex starve, almost all the female students have dildos .

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Staff with no name. Hope this is not blackmailing. We know the extent the students can go if things does not go their way. And the narrator said as the head of descipinary committee. Does she think a single person is the controller of the committee? A committee that have strong panels with lots of descipined mothers and fathers that you can't bribe and doesn't take nonsense? And the head of such committee will be responsible for her pregnancy and still send her packing. Haba. It's like they don't know convent university
.. They should investigate or give us more details and mention the person involved.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by oneolajire(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really?

Hope there are evidences for this damaging allegation.

I don't expect in this social media age to see the children of the rich keep mute over extortions and victimizations.

Something drastic must be done.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by MelesZanawi: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
They will still withdraw the license of that school if care is not taken.
If they like, they can keep running it like a Libyan slave camp

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by premierlead: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Serious allegation

This remind me of one wunmi who graduated from the sister university (Landmark University) sociology dept in particular...

She narrated how the so called lecturers sleep with the students like cheap products just because they are sex starved by the church/university laws

Many pastor's children pussy has been turned borehole

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Golan007: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
E
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by makavalley(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Unbelievable
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by donforeign: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
No be today Dem start.. any religious school count me out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by broadman20: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
I will believe this if it's not coming from a Yoruba Muslim.

Those lot can be very very destructive o!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by hopefulLandlord: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
if it's true then it's a result of the strict rules put in place. many of the students won't want to be expelled so they'd rather tender the pussy than face disciplinary committee. I think the school needs to either relax the rules or put things in place to prevent staff from taking advantage of the students

5 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Mrkumareze(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
I'm not doubting this news. Nigeria is a cruise

2 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hm
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by LadyExcellency: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is just an anonymous allegation for now.

How does she want us to believe that?

3 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by ccollins(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hheed
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Throwback: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is this another wild social media prosecution?

2 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by BATified2023: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
A
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Stories on Twitter…..
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by The90sVirginBoy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naija girls and fake accusation be like 5&6 embarassed undecided
Video or I don't believe it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Dshocker(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmm.... Accusation without evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by saasala(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
What

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! / Covenant University's Stadium Almost Completed (Photo) / SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.