Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please, I Want To Know The Best Secret To Get 2 References For Opening A Current - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Want To Know The Best Secret To Get 2 References For Opening A Current (258 Views)

12 Best Secret Websites To Make Money Online / What's The Best Bank For Opening A Domiciliary Account? / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Know The Best Secret To Get 2 References For Opening A Current by Digitalstarlite: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Opening a current account is now easier with her benefits. But my issue is how do I get 2 references for opening a current account in Nigeria...

And also pls tell me the disadvantage if u have any?

Please... If you don't have an idea, stay of this thread?
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Best Secret To Get 2 References For Opening A Current by uboma(m): 3:11am On Aug 07, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Opening a current account is now easier with her benefits. But my issue is how do I get 2 references for opening a current account in Nigeria...

And also pls tell me the disadvantage if u have any?

Please... If you don't have an idea, stay of this thread?

Contact your family, friends and work colleagues, those who have existing current accounts should be able to provide you with the references.
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Best Secret To Get 2 References For Opening A Current by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 07, 2020
best secret is to be cool to accept turndown have good objective be aready working on something that will convice one that you need it
Re: Please, I Want To Know The Best Secret To Get 2 References For Opening A Current by Digitalstarlite: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2020
cefezyA:
best secret is to be cool to accept turndown have good objective be aready working on something that will convice one that you need it

Like a business abi?

(1) (Reply)

Unspoken Beauty Of Facebook Likes / Palm Kernel Nut Processors Meet Buyers / Sell Wholesales Fabric Laces From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.