Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered (50142 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Firespitter: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Resemblance246:

When I said your level of thinking is poor you made it look as if I was joking if you like you can as simple bet your life to death that is your business. Every good opportunity for dude like you is a waste Igbo and gossip are no difference. It's making you out of points you look baseless because you are not logical at all. I repeat again your people future lies here but the useless ones are of no use they should return to the yeast because they are waste.

There's no future in ritual killing you abobaku mozlem terrorist, repent oh ye son of perdition! Repent from your skull mining evils!
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by Mastakija(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nooel1:

Small boy! Abeg make I ask you questions?

What is the percentage of Yoruba hawkers to Igbo hawkers?

Who are the people that hawks tomatoes, onions, fish, pure water, Amala, Ewedu, moi moi, orange, e.t.c?

There are hawkers from every tribe but you yourself and everyone knows that one of the main occupation of Yorubas are street hawking.

If you visit all the main markets in lagos State you'll see your women carrying loads on their head while shouting "Agoo...."

What about bus conductors and street touts? Yorubas topped the chat. Since You guys claim that your Lagos is small London, how come is it that 75% or 80% of your youths are on every bus Stop and roundabouts collecting "Owo da"?

I visited Ogun state recently, Lusada to be precise, I was surprised to see Igbo business guys owning shops ranging from auto parts, electrical and electronics shops but Yorubas who are indigenes were seen hawking and selling on the roadside.

[b]For every 2 Igbo hawkers you see, there are 20 Yoruba hawkers.[b]

The bolded up there shows how daft u are
this guy ehn
This is one thing dat is very common among u ppl.. [b]self appraisal[b] always feeling superior when u are very inferior...
I won't even reply u again cuz it seems no matter how we try to explain sensible things u will still not understand
Now tell me.
How do I explain this in an unintelligent way.. The hawkers u saw there r they hawking on ur land the sensible hawkers knows that their land is d best for them to make their money instead of going to slums and villages of our flat head region grin.

U can lie sha
Honestly.[b] Leemao[b]
U should have said igbos own 99% of d companies in southwest...
Chaii
I hail o
[b]Igbo kwenu!!![b]
Re: Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered by AmuDimpka: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
Aiyk2333:

just as you posted this I hope u can post lines of shops igbos control in top markets in oyo. I'm sorry how lazy ur people chose to be they had to allow outside come in and run the show while they sit and wait to do ritual, isn't that disheartening?!
You guys disgust!!

This is deep....easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.