Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

BBNAIJA: Lucy Begs To Stay Longer In Big Brother House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: Lucy Begs To Stay Longer In Big Brother House (366 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State / Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Lucy Begs To Stay Longer In Big Brother House by Raymondknows: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Just 24 hours after saying that she wanted an exit from the Big Brother Naija house because she wasn’t okay with the activities in the house, Lucy is begging to stay.

The housemate who is one of the most.. Read more. https://raymondknows.com.ng/bbnaija-lucy-begs-to-stay-longer-in-big-brother-house/

(1) (Reply)

Meet "BLESN AMEH" Vlogger, A Beauty With Brains [phoenix Mark Digest] / Bbnaija 2020: I Am Richer Than All The Housemates – Kiddwaya Brags / Erica Reveals The True Reason Why She Voted Wathoni And Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.