Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs (2533 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: I’m A Feminist, Love To Make Women Happy – Kiddwaya / BBNAIJA: Lucy Begs To Stay Longer In Big Brother House / Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by tkgz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Lucy has begged viewers and Biggie to allow her stay longer in the house.

Lucy, speaking to Prince on Thursday said she is homeless presently as her landlord asked her to move out at the end of August.

She, therefore, appealed to viewers to help her stay longer in the show to at least be rewarded with money for house rent.

“Currently, I’m homeless because my landlord asked me to move out at the end of August

“So Big brother house is my house but when I leave this house, I will start looking for another one hopefully but my things are presently with my friend.
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-im-longer-lucy-begs

Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by uchaymart(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Go and stay with your patents then... You don't know how to play the game in the house.. Just leave..

Kiddwaya, Neo, Prince, Nengi, Vee... My real Hms
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
It’s no wonder why she’s always angry.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by Etteanna: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
uchaymart:
Go and stay with your patents then... You don't know how to play the game in the house.. Just leave..

Kiddwaya, Neo, Prince, Nengi, Vee... My real Hms
parents are late
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by uchaymart(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Etteanna:
parents are late

Huh!!! I never knew...
Then she has to up her game to make her stay long in the house

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2020
Funny enough she just might be evicted this Saturday.... I pity her sha sorry Lucy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by johnkey: 5:08am On Aug 07, 2020
format

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by Chirowman(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2020
people should help her career ooo
Re: Bbnaija 2020: I’m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer – Lucy Begs by femi4: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Bbn is not for agberos

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Gets Money Cake For Her 23rd Birthday Today / Lil’ Durk Shows His Girlfriend India Royale Love On Twitter / You Didn’t Even Call Her Your Wife” – Nigerians Tackle Ned Nwoko .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.