Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! (26850 Views)

My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) / Solution For HP 620 Laptop Computer Suddenly Goes Off When It Charge 96% .... / 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by SendomC(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2020
How To Fix Desktop Computer’s Display Problems!

This Tutorial was made after we got a query from a troubled computer user whose desktop computer suddenly stopped displaying information on the Monitor. Quoting The Troubled User, his query goes as thus; “Good Day Sendom Computers, please I’m seriously having an issue with my Desktop Computer, the monitor is not displaying anything and CPU is showing even showing a steady Orange Light… Please HELP ME!! Thanks.”

Queries Related To This Tutorial:
How can I fix my Desktop Computer’s Display?
How Can I Fix my Desktop Computer’s Display Problem
My Desktop Computer is On but Doesn’t Display Anything on the Monitor
Why is my Monitor Not Displaying anything?

A Computer in a good working condition is meant to be displaying a steady Green Light (or even Blue light, depending on the type of Computer in question) which is an indication that both the memory and all CPU components are Okay and good to go. In a situation whereby your Desktop Computer’s LED Indicator is displaying a Blinking Red-light and making a beeping sound, that means there’s a problem with one or more of your Computer’s Component which requires your (or your engineer’s) attention…. But our Goal at Sendom Computers is to train you to become your own computer Engineer and repair your computer by yourself, so, be attentive.

NOTE:[/b]Sometimes, your CPU may display a steady Green-light and the monitor might still not display nor pick up any information from the CPU which could be connected to Display issues. This depends on the type of Computer in question.

[b]Being Sure Of The Issue!

First, to determine if your computer is having a display issue, you have to press either the CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK, or the SCROLL LOCK and if any of the Tab displays a bright light on the Indicator that’s on the Tabs, then your computer display is okay and your issue might be related to either the VGA Cable being faulty or the Monitor itself might be having an issue. That means your computer doesn’t have a Display Problem. But, if the CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK AND SCROLL LOCK don’t display a bright light on the small indicator that’s on the three Tabs, then your computer is really having a Display Problem and Needs to be fixed…. Read The Fix Below.

RAM
Sometimes, the display issue is caused by a faulty/bad RAM, so changing the RAM and replacing it with a working compatible one can fix your Computer display issue and get your computer displaying correctly again.

Watch The Video Below To Learn How To Change Your RAM Yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KOB1nKTYS4

POWER-PACK

Oftentimes, a Damaged Power-Pack can cause a computer Display problem making your monitor unable to display information passed through the computer. So, replacing your Power-Pack can be a fix to the issue. Visit a Computer Repair office like ours and order for a Compatible Power-pack, which you’ll then replace your faulty Power-Pack with and get your Monitor displaying again.

Watch The Video Below To Learn How To Change Your Computer’s Power-pack[/b]Yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c8QlZ3fJkM

[b]NOTE:
If your computer’s Power-pack is faulty, then the processor won’t heat or even heat enough to enable the computer to display information on the Monitor, depending on the type of Computer.

If your monitor doesn’t display information from the Computer on the screen even after Changing your Computer’s RAM and Power-Pack, then there might be other issues. Send in your Queries and Contact US to Help you Troubleshoot and Fix your Desktop Computer’s Display.

This Tutorial is a Copyright of Sendom Computers.

Source: https://www.sendomc.com/how-to-fix-desktop-computers-display-problems/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
N

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by chukzyfcbb: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
it's strange why this topic is on front page.

Not everybody is tech savvy to open his desktop, besides very few people own desktops in their homes.

Moderator, if you must post tech tips post something everyone can relate to, like risk of using open wifi

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by wunmi590(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by parzdor(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Y dyh
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Victory2222: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
My system is responding slowly when using all Microsoft office.
Advice please
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Kadejo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
A
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
MINE STOPPED DISPLAYING after falling from two storey building

the thing still dey baffle me why the screen stopped showing cry cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by FreshBoss007: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
what about knacking it
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by JosephXavier: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
R
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Lumig: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
sad
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by KhingLufem1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Tobimercy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ol
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by merits(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
May brother just thank your God.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Slawormir: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Well done son
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by pstar234(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Z
moneyspeaking:
dont force it
JosephXavier:
R
Victory2222:
Advice please

Space bookers
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by maxiuc(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
;D7
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Lumig: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
wunmi590:
shocked
This is strange on the front page, maybe it's a paid advert
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by litathom(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Computer engineers wont like this

1 Like

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by AtbuAbdul(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
What if a laptop has the same problem but the ram is ok?

1 Like

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
A friend of mine had a similar problem, anyway thanks for the tips.

If you want article of about 1k-2k words for your blog at cheaper rate kindly DM me. two days delivery
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by dxdiag(m): 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Here to learn
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
it's strange why this topic is on front page.

Not every ready is tech savvy to open his desktop, besides very few people own desktops in their homes.

Moderator, if you must post tech tips post something everyone can relate to, like risk of using open wifi

That you don't use desktop does not mean that others don't too.

I've two desktop computers at home.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Onyenna(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by ojaysam25(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by chukzyfcbb: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

That you don't use desktop does not mean that others don't too.
I've two desktop computers at home.
that puts you in the group of people I addressed as "few"

4 Likes

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Victory2222:
Advice please
Your Ram is too small. Or maybe you have a virus. Microsoft products are ridiculously large and slow and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by SaintOpzy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Abeg O.P, what dyu mean by blue or green light...

Is it a special mode or smefin...

My system light na white na, abi undecided
Re: Did Your Computer Suddenly Stop Displaying? Here Is The Fix! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good one.
Well done OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks / How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.