Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Temptation After Leading Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temptation After Leading Worship (859 Views)

10 Biblical Truths To Combat Temptation Of Lying As A Christian / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temptation After Leading Worship by worshipper: 4:56am On Jun 18, 2007
any worship leaders in the house. does this sometimes happen to u after u finish leading worship, something comes up to annoy u or discouragement or obstacles?if it does, how d u deal with it
Re: Temptation After Leading Worship by amodiaquin: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2007
Of course, It happens alot. Just note that when you face such temptations, a victory dance is around the corner BUT you must overcome. Also try and take note of this, when you really walk closely with God or just descending "from the mountain", you may face such situations, people try to get you angry and temptation comes in various ways.Its just satans way of trying to rid you from your blessings.
Re: Temptation After Leading Worship by worshipper: 3:54am On Jun 19, 2007
I tell you this happened after a church retreat. this happens almost all the time. after retreat, leading God's children something makes me very upset. but I believe I am delivered in Jesus name.A men

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Reigns! / Christianity And Marriage / The Davinci Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.