Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday (32721 Views)

Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her IVF Son, Isio Jared Birthday (PHOTO) / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by OscarJaden(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
pocohantas:
When I born baby girl, I will close third mainland bridge for 1yr. Such a cutie... kiss kiss
kuku short down eko hotel for 1yr
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by earnit1: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Petyprincess(f): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nickisindigo:

� so you have done your research what are you still doing in nigeria. You are needed in sweden/denmark asap
Thank you sir, I already got one tongue

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Oovi5(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
God I want ooo I no mind if my own black
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
U mean Nadia Buhari's pikin?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Damseldammie(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Adorable
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Tatashi: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
crystalpapers:
This gel don ripe o[color=#006600][/color]

Girl of five years old o wrong naw... When she's not Chinese orange...

This girl Don ripe? A five years old Lil girl, ripe? Ua a big fool. It's because of perverts like you most people don't and will never expose their kids on social media. Once again. YOU ARE A BIG ASS IDIOT
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by obailala(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sammini2:
Actress Ufuoma McDermott shares stunning photos of her daughter, Kes, as she turns five

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDn7EBIHzxz/?igshid=1mtnqxsucc0j3
Wow! Ufuoma's blood must be strong. Her daughter is fully black!
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Mayababy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pretty girl
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Justkatty(f): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I just finished watching Merry Men 2
This lady was zara in that movie

Nice movie though

Happy birthday to the princess
Ramsey Noah's ex in the movie.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Seun360(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
#teamwhitemen grin grin
You this mumu girl again with tiny butts.
I pity your parent.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Chizzystar33(f): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Happy birthday princess�����
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Adamawa222: 12:38am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:
Urhobo wadoo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Czartega(m): 12:52am On Aug 09, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Na so your daughter go ripe for tender age grin
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by datvisaboy: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2020
She fine abi she fineeeee die...

offset67:
she fine sha
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by cococandy(f): 3:56am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:
When I born baby girl, I will close third mainland bridge for 1yr. Such a cutie... kiss kiss
smiley
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Ladycewhy(f): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

That's for sure grin
We don't do old ugly white men like our Nigerian men who are hustling for green card grin

Young handsome white men is the best kiss

Slavic and Scandinavian men are usually handsome with nice features like their eyes,nose and they usually have blonde or light brown hair.
Sometimes you just get carried away by how attractive they are kiss kiss

I see you like good things kiss

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Maghan37: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2020
She looks very beautiful but I will like to see her without the effects or editing features in the pics.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Ladycewhy(f): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Nickisindigo:

So no hope for nigerian guys
lol, of course there is hope. I have met a very cute dark guy years ago,till date when I remember him,I still blush grin
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Briller: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2020
tayo200:
So adorable. Very young and looking beautiful. I wish to have a daughter as beautiful as this, but damn!! I'm ugly AF.. God help my future kids o..

BTW I've selective of who my future wife will be, she should be so beautiful, so that it will balance.

Lol. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But no harm settling for an average beauty if you are truly ugly. My family is a living proof. Mom's lineage have Ugliness as their surname while Dad's are very pretty. So I got mom's Gene. Infact, I'm a mini-she. When it was time to get married, I didn't consider looks in choosing a spouse but coincidentally, I married a handsome man. Today, I'm so grateful I did cause kids are cute. Got his looks and colour although all got my nose but at least, it balanced it out.

Wish you luck in selection of a life partner.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by DaddyMorenike: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:
Beautiful! I am quite apprehensive about having daughters though undecided
why? " if I may ask.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by DaddyMorenike: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I just finished watching Merry Men 2
This lady was zara in that movie

Nice movie though

Happy birthday to the princess
Zara Aminu.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Sweetcho: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
tayo200:
So adorable. Very young and looking beautiful. I wish to have a daughter as beautiful as this, but damn!! I'm ugly AF.. God help my future kids o..

BTW I've selective of who my future wife will be, she should be so beautiful, so that it will balance.

You would be surprised sometimes two unfortunate lookers can give birth to a stunning beauty!
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
why? " if I may ask.
Very risky
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Happy birthday cute angel llnp
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by FeminineDiaries: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
She is beautiful. People haven't realized that your little girl Hairstyles are so important!
Find similar leveled up hairstyles for your daughter here....stop the boring Hairstyles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBTelTAl7w8
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Exodora: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
JamParkMe:
Colorism is very rampant in our country. Will she celebrate her daughter if she was as dark as lupita Nyongo?
Is like your brain is licking .
You can never be ashamed of your blood no matter how ugly them may be.
Lupital is proud of herself and she is going far with her colour so is her mother.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by JamParkMe: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Exodora:

Is like your brain is licking .
You can never be ashamed of your blood no matter how ugly them may be.
Lupital is proud of herself and she is going far with her colour so is her mother.

Learn how to spell leaking when you are trying to make a point about someone's brain. You are a brain dead moron_

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Gerrard59(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
JamParkMe:
Colorism is very rampant in our country. Will she celebrate her daughter if she was as dark as lupita Nyongo?

Una don carry these woke sermons to Nairaland. Did she marry a black man that made you ask this question? Or are there no black Nigerian celebrities who have darker children but don't celebrate them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Wentworthorg: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cute
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday by Didi965: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
crystalpapers:
This gel don ripe o[color=#006600][/color] Delete this

Girl of five years old o wrong naw... When she's not Chinese orange...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo / Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.