Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles (1075 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by nnadychuks(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
I don’t think I need to explain much. Whenever I Remember the conflicts that arise between my uncles and my dad, I begin to wonder if their relationship started from childhood.
They should be friends just like I and my siblings are right now, but every time they’re either having a land dispute or money argument. I perceive there’s not much love between them.
Some years ago my dad was involved in a fatal accident which I believe is the cause of his Parkinson’s disease.
While sitting quietly in church last Sunday I was called by the man of God to see him after service.
He made mention of the exact date my dad had the accident and that one of his brothers was the reason behind it.
I’ve not been myself this week, I even wonder if I and my siblings will live happily after we’ve All gone our separate ways.
What causes the hatred between themselves is what I don’t know, but I’m willing to avoid by all means.
I’ll accept views from all angles because a family issue should be handled with care
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by sylve11: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Most people are the cause of their own problems. It always begins with something and ends up with something. If you want to be free from some troubles , then Never off set any balance in nature, it's a dangerous thing to do.

Op, I wish you all the best as you try to unfold the mystery behind the conflicts between your dad and his brother. cool

1 Like

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Mo3891: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
cool

Sibling rivalry is real, much younger siblings(20s and 30s) mask it while older ones show it in a brutal way... My father also suffered many attacks from his kid brother and the issue simply bothers on land , my dad holds the opinion that the land in question is where our great, great great grandfather Atleast 4 generation are buried including almost all family members, some where Ibadan chiefs should never be sold as this is our only claim to being legitimate son of soil, however he is of the opinion we sell it off for a good furtune and and relocate the burial site

My uncle is a serial business man, my dad is someone who values politics, culture and all that.. both are right but both should have compromise abit

1 Like

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by chatinent: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts, bro. Learn to recognize pastorpreneurs when you see them. I have less to say, become wise.
Second, you are under no compulsion to be recruited into hating the siblings or uncle with your dad. Focus on being the difference. A reality check may also reveal your dad could also be wrong.
Pastorpreneurs are not worth the blind bullet.
nnadychuks:
I don’t think I need to explain much. Whenever I Remember the conflicts that arise between my uncles and my dad, I begin to wonder if their relationship started from childhood.
They should be friends just like I and my siblings are right now, but every time they’re either having a land dispute or money argument. I perceive there’s not much love between them.
Some years ago my dad was involved in a fatal accident which I believe is the cause of his Parkinson’s disease.
While sitting quietly in church last Sunday I was called by the man of God to see him after service.
He made mention of the exact date my dad had the accident and that one of his brothers was the reason behind it.

I’ve not been myself this week, I even wonder if I and my siblings will live happily after we’ve All gone our separate ways.
What causes the hatred between themselves is what I don’t know, but I’m willing to avoid by all means.
I’ll accept views from all angles because a family issue should be handled with care

2 Likes

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Righteousness89(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brother, you Don't need to Imagine or Follow the Pattern of your Dad and His Siblings.

One Fact I know that unites Family is the God Factor..

If all your Siblings are God Concious, it goes a long way in the unity of the Home..

Problems Crop in when one Persons begins to seek another means outside God.

I Advice you invest your time in Knowing God and Carry your Siblings along in doing that!

Create a WhatsApp group of you and your Siblings, where you guys can talk to together, Discuss, Pray and so on..

What has Kept I and my Siblings is the God factor my Parents, Especially my Mum Put into us..

We all are Far away from ourselves! But the God factor Keeps us together..

6 Likes

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Charleys: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
A weak or absent father is the cause of all these problems.
Your grand daddy was weak and never instilled discipline in the house.

Be the man of the house and instill discipline in the house and your children will never divert from it.

1 Like

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by yvelchstores(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
I think some of the factors resulting to this could be: parental prefrencial treatment, children growing up apart, bad upbringing.
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by DaInferno(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
this things happen:the greatest lesson will can learn from this is been a difference when the need arises. as a wise child, all you do is learn from your uncle's set backs then strive to be better adults\uncles in future. just so u know, my uncles are great buddies! always shouting my broda to each other when they come around

2 Likes

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Richy4(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you don't take time, U guys might end up the way your dad and uncles ended up relationship wise...

You see, u were sitting quietly in the church and the disintegration devil approached you to plant a seed of discord in you... That was exactly the same way Eve was minding her business in the garden and the devil approached... and can u see where we all are now angry

If u mistakenly ask your dad or your uncles, the origin of the feud might be an enemy of peace disintegrated them .. Some one must have planted that seed.. he is killing u, he is eating and drinking your progress... In the olden days they say it's the herbalist..nowadays it is mostly "Men of god" who disintegrate. Please stay away.

If he says that the second time, U will start believing.. the next thing will be to stay away from your siblings.. keeping them at arms length.. any little family misunderstanding, that can be resolved easily will be escalated because of the seed the man of God planted right inside your heart...

5 Likes

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by ezugegere(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
That pastor is wicked and evil, not of God. What exactly did he want to gain, telling you that? I don't know why some people still listen to all these demonic god of men.
Cause of Problems Amongst Siblings:
1. Spirit of unforgiveness.
2. Envy
3. Men who listen to women too much. An average woman wants to separate you from your family, she wants you to listen to her alone.
4. Evil 'men of god'. (I call them god of men.
5. Lack of understanding of the word of God
These are some of the many causes.
Bro, learn from the mistakes of your father and his siblings and promise yourself never to follow their footsteps

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
any money issue can tear ANY family apart, and yours aint any different.... then add to that some deluded bastard in robe feeding you nonsense, is enough to have some people kill their own siblings/family for NOTHING!

2 Likes

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
any money issue can tear ANY family apart, and yours aint any different.... then had to that some deluded bastard in robe feeding you nonsense, is enough to have some people kill their own siblings/family for NOTHING!
Exactly.
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Charleys:
A weak father is the curse of all these problems.

Be the man of the house and instill discipline in the house and your children will never divert from it.

Absolute truth!
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Tony142: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Umuahia111:
[s][/s]

Those works u cancel with a line, how did u do it? Pls show me how it is done, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by graciamore(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Most of this so called pastors are the reason for disarray in homes, between siblings. What will he gain by telling you that..rather than to build more hatred in you for your uncles.. Please if you can stay away from that "man of God" hence you will hear from him what might spring problems for u and ur siblings..
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Tony142: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Umuahia111:
just highlight all and press that "S" with hyphen
That's all
[/s]

Wow, OK thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by drnoel: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
nnadychuks:

Listen to pastors at ur detriment
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Unnerve: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Charleys:
A weak or absent father is the cause of all these problems.

Lol, you have no basis to arrive at the above conclusion.

Your second paragraph comes from a place of extreme naivety.

1 Like

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by CHAVINCI: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
աɦʏ աօռt tɦɛʏ ʄɨɢɦt,
ɖɛʍ sɛʟʟ ʟaռɖ 5ʍɨʟʟɨօռ աaռ ċօʍɛ ʟast ʟast ɮօʀռ 30ҡ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Juliusmomoh: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
any money issue can tear ANY family apart, and yours aint any different.... then add to that some deluded bastard in robe feeding you nonsense, is enough to have some people kill their own siblings/family for NOTHING!
God will forever and ever bless u for saying the true... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Charleys: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, you have no basis to arrive at the above conclusion.

Your second paragraph comes from a place of extreme naivety.

When you grow up you'll understand
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Unnerve: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Charleys:

When you grow up you'll understand
Lol, so you're grown up with vast experience yet you believe that once a father is strong, present, and instills discipline on his children, then automatically those children are NEVER going to have issues with each other or depart from their father's discipline.

You're a genius

2 Likes

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by frozen70(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
nnadychuks:

Envy is one of the greatest problems family siblings have against themselves

The rich doesn't want to have a rival, the poor are not happy they can't make it

Siblings grows together but as they get married and start building their own lives, one stupid issues will bring mis understanding and if not properly tackled it will grow like an Iroko tree

Worst still if the parents are no longer alive

1 Like

Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by Charleys: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, so you're grown up with vast experience yet you believe that once a father is strong, present, and instills discipline on his children, then automatically those children are NEVER going to have issues with each other or depart from their father's discipline.

You're a genius

Thanks.
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by spiralwedge(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sometimes look away. Getting involved in properties and inheritance matters is usually a matter of life and death.
No matter what you tell your dad, he would not agree with you, because of the way their generation thinks.

For your own generation, have a family meeting and let your dad share his things while he is still alive, no matter how small, in everyone's presence.

Any objection and jealousy can be handled properly while he is still alive. Type the Will and write everyone's full name and then they should sign each of the copy.

If there are 4 of you, do 4 original copies and let everyone sign each copy including your dad and mum.

If after he must have passed on, and someone wants to be smart or causing trouble, my brother, i beg you in the name of God to abandon the whole properties to them.

Hustle and be at peace with the little you have.
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
nnadychuks:

you need to wise and i think you are since you have said that you are willing avoid hatred

someone might tell you what caused something and in doing that might brew anger and hatred continue to the next generation or you might forgive him and teach the generation love than hatred
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by VirginFinder: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Brother, you Ddon't need to Iimagine or Ffollow the Ppattern of your Ddad and Hhis Ssiblings.

One Ffact I know that unites Ffamily is the God Ffactor..

If all your Ssiblings are God Cconcious, it goes a long way in the unity of the Hhome..

Problems Ccrop in when one Ppersons begins to seek another means outside God.

I Aadvice you invest your time in Kknowing God and Ccarry your Ssiblings along in doing that!

Create a WhatsApp group of you and your Ssiblings, where you guys can talk to together, Ddiscuss, Ppray and so on..

What has Kkept I and my Ssiblings is the God factor my Pparents, Eespecially my Mmum Pput into us..

We all are Ffar away from ourselves! But the God factor Kkeeps us together..
Re: I Look At How Lovely My Siblings Are And Wonder What Changed Between My Uncles by VirginFinder: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Brother, you Ddon't need to Iimagine or Ffollow the Ppattern of your Ddad and Hhis Ssiblings.

One Ffact I know that unites Ffamily is the God Ffactor..

If all your Ssiblings are God Cconcious, it goes a long way in the unity of the Hhome..

Problems Ccrop in when one Ppersons begins to seek another means outside God.

I Aadvice you invest your time in Kknowing God and Ccarry your Ssiblings along in doing that!

Create a WhatsApp group of you and your Ssiblings, where you guys can talk to together, Ddiscuss, Ppray and so on..

What has Kkept I and my Ssiblings is the God factor my Pparents, Eespecially my Mmum Pput into us..

We all are Ffar away from ourselves! But the God factor Kkeeps us together..

(1) (Reply)

Could this be a family admonition or undue pressure? / AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? / Relocation Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.