Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

(guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys (4886 Views)

Poll: what the u guyz feel about this

its alright: 24% (14 votes)
not proper: 25% (15 votes)
dont care: 50% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

7 African Queens Amazing In Their Power And Beauty / Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God / African Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by acidrop(f): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2007
What does African guys or let me say Nigerian guys think about the
really hot African ladies dating a white guy? You guys feel angry or what?
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Seun(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2007
If you are not dating me, then why should I care whether your boyfriend is white or black? It's none of my business!
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by davidif: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2008
are white men not human beings? why are you calling them out like they are a different species or something. Remember they are God's creatures like us, so if you say something against them remember that you would give account of it on the day of Judgement. If you are the type that gets angry to see sistas with white guys, you truly need to check and assess yourself or simply ask yourself the question; would she be with me if she wasn't with the white guy?
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by britgirlee(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2008
@davidif

You said it all , now this topic can be closed as fast as it started,
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by romeo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2008
abeg the thing dey vex me if na fine chick and the white guy dey ugly wink wink
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by oziomatv(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2008
the same goes to, if a Nigerian is dating a white queen.
I can see nothing wrong, I've made my choice she has to like wise.
must I marry all the girls in Nigeria NO so another person has to go for her.

@ poster mind your business.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by quinofhart(f): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
acidrop:

Too hung up on RACE matters
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by davidif: 7:12am On Jan 14, 2008
skin color is superficial y'all
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2008
acidrop:

Get angry? What for? I'd have thought there are more than enough beautiful black girls for it not to make any difference, who marries who! shocked

As long as the "hot African lady" in question isn't my Nigerian girlfriend, why should I care?
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by olupahpah(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2008
Doesnt make a difference really!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
davidif:

are white men not human beings? why are you calling them out like they are a different species or something. Remember they are God's creatures like us, so if you say something against them remember that you would give account of it on the day of Judgement. If you are the type that gets angry to see sistas with white guys, you truly need to check and assess yourself or simply ask yourself the question; would she be with me if she wasn't with the white guy?

What a boring answer. Must you bring god into every discussion? *roll eyes*

@ topic

That is their choice.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Germannig: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
The poster= a bloody racist. A poorly disguised racism indeed.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Blackcat(f): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
Germannig:

The poster= a bloody racist. A poorly disguised racism indeed.

If she is a racist nko? So what? Please @topic keep up the good work grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Joey82(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2008
@black cat,
u mean u can't really date a white guy?
d poster really sound racist in my opinion,
whats his biz with chicks that aint related to him?
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Blackcat(f): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
Joey82:

@black cat,
u mean u can't really date a white guy?
d poster really sound racist in my opinion,
whats his biz with chicks that aint related to him?

If I told you I'm married to a white guy and still a racist and support racists would it help answer your question
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Jafarre(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
If it my kid i get upset i dont care about that we are the world race do not matter stuff in my home, that is self delusion, but someone else i dont care its not my business.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by toshmann(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
no worries if the sister is being treated fine by the boyfriend. but wahala go dey if the guy come de use am for nonsense. i had a friend who came to "boast" to me how he slept with so many black babes when he went to kenya in summer of 2006. i wanted to strangle the idiot but i held my peace. i was really angry. it pains me to see when white dudes talk nonsense about black babes. i get really mad.

but if the sister is treated fine by her white bobo. . . all good and no worries cheesy
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by topkin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'm indifferent bout the whole thing. Who cares!!!!
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2008
toshmann:

no worries if the sister is being treated fine by the boyfriend. but wahala go dey if the guy come de use am for nonsense. i had a friend who came to "boast" to me how he slept with so many black babes when he went to kenya in summer of 2006. i wanted to strangle the idiot but i held my peace. i was really angry. it pains me to see when white dudes talk nonsense about black babes. i get really mad.

but if the sister is treated fine by her white bobo. . . all good and no worries cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Doesn't bother me in the slightest! I know a lot of black guys, that boast of the conquests with white women! cheesy

These things work both ways, I'm afraid. Besides, the black sister's don't have to stay with these white guys, they're free to leave anytime. wink
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by sistajay(f): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2008
Which one concern us if our black sistas dey follow oyinbo man. Man na man what ever color im be.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by RichyBlacK(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2008
toshmann:

@toshmann, I feel you bo. I nearly break bottle for one wazzup head, wey dey tell me how im bang plenty "Nigerian students" when im visit Lagos.

However, in a boyfriend/husband setup I have no qualms whatsoever.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by bjluv: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2008
who cares?

you can date a transparent-skull guy or gurl and I wont move a centimeter of f my position. it aint my probie and I wont make it one grin
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by drrionelli(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
Given that it takes a great deal of compromise, tenacity and just plain work to make a relationship a viable thing, why would it matter what color skin the other person is wearing. If you had a choice of driving two identical cars--one black and the other white--what difference would it make which one you chose? Either would transport you as ably as the other.

And, really, that example is not stretching the concept. The original poster spoke not of culture, but of colour. I'll reiterate what I've said elsewhere--melanin (the compound that colours our skin) is a natural product of the body which we all produce in varying amounts. In terms of melanin, the quantitative difference between the darkest skinned person and the lightest skinned person is minute, at best, and better described as insignificant. AND it serves the same purpose in everybody.

So, to see African "queens" dating white men is truly a non-issue. So many other things about a person are more consequential than skin colour that it really means nothing as to whether a person is white, black, yellow, red or plaid. If two people are mutually compatible, then that is what should define a relationship. If two persons of different skin colour are happy together, why would anybody tell them that their relationship is an invalid one?

My only qualm about it is when people couple because they think that it's a "trendy" to date one of another colour. Hey, that novelty wore off many years ago. And, it says little of the people involved. Anyone so shallow as to specifically seek a mate solely on the basis of skin colour deserves to be alone.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by lucabrasi(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2008
dont really give two potatoes from where im standing seeing as an average naija guy has more than enough to choose from either white,latino,brazillian,cuban e.t.c or go to naija and like ratio 1 to 10, or more
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by hadiza30(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2008
sista-jay:

Which one concern us if our black sistas dey follow oyinbo man. Man na man what ever color im be.
Not so my sista cheesy
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by dudubobo1: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
toshmann:

I have heard a few of such comments becos of my location and for that reason alone, I dont really like seeing any black babe with white guys.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by lucabrasi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2008
@topic
think there are diffrent circumstances that make some nigerian girls opt for white dudes,some do so because of their past history and how people continually judge them with that,some because of our non romantic ways as white dudes are more romantic,some might have experienced a violent relationship in the past with naija men eg tina turner after breaking up with ike turner opted for a romantic white dude,who i think she s still with till now
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by kryptix: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2008
does it matter? how 'bout some conquest for da sistas. tongue
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by britgirlee(f): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2008
ignorance is bliss sweetee,
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by merge(f): 5:12am On Aug 21, 2008
Why are you even asking for Naija men opinion?

they have been around the block   cheesy

They don't even care about you. 

Even if most don't like it they will front
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by na2day2(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2008
there is nothing wrong in it, i care less. if u have a white dude u like, please go ahead, we are dating white, latino, akata girls too, nothing spoil.
Re: (guys Only)- African Queens Dating White Guys by MP007(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2008
who cares, ? i dont

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Traditional Wedding Pictures. / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Mixed People Arent Black- Must Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.