Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) (66955 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Meet Arthur Eze In Anambra- Pictures / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Anazp: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:

Just our usual poor reporting culture. Why the emphasis on the Beautiful? It should just be lady loses her life investments. I hope our reporting improves soon sha
nairalanders reporting is still on the amateur level. Seun needs to have journalists as moderators
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by deltateam: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
decatalyst:

Somebody just lost investment amounting to 50m and the only thing your filthy ass and senile brain could muster from your stench ozzing mouth is "fresh laps"?

No wonder Nigeria is becoming so dangerous to live in because we are breeding more heartless youth who are perverts.

The matter off me self.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by supereagle(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
UDUJ:
She will surely receive help now it's on nairaland's front page.

People underestimate the reach of this forum and the calibre of people here.

Nairaland has been of immense help to most people over the years.

I pray she gets help. This woman should be a role model for young ladies and youth.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Alphamale101(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
There are things that Could Hit you Terribly and you Begin to Wonder!

I Said to Myself, Even if I lose Business, I can't lose My Trust in God. I can't Lose Faith in God..

Sister, don't let this cripple u! See it as an Opportunity to Boost your Relationship with JESUS

Bro do you know what it means for one to start from scratch again level 0
Your saying it like its that easy the question she will be asking is God why, why me
It's just so unfortunate
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by wizod(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2020
nedekid:

The way some of you guys comment on this forum is rather unfortunate. Do you actually think or weigh statements before you write? How can you call his father and reason he died prematurely just because he made a statement "Fresh Laps".
Very uncouth.
i'm sorry plz

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
There are things that Could Hit you Terribly and you Begin to Wonder!

I Have been there ! So I know How it feels!
I had Similar Experience few months ago. I lost all ! They all Died right before me..

It Hit me Big time But I took it as raw Materials to Boost my Faith and Time with God...

But I Tell you they that Put their Trust God are like Mount Zion that can Never be Moved..

I Said to Myself, Even if I lose Business, I can't lose My Trust in God. I can't Lose Faith in God..

Sister, don't let this cripple u! See it as an Opportunity to Boost your Relationship with JESUS!

It's a Phase! It will Go!

This is for me. Thank you for this message.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Alphamale101:

Bro do you know what it means for one to start from scratch again level 0
Your saying it like its that easy the question she will be asking is God why, why me
It's just so unfortunate

Brother there is Nothing there!

That's why you should not tie yourself to these things! They can disappear at anytime!

What is most Important is your Soul! Business or no business, is Irrelevant!

Pursue the Safety of your Soul! The other things are Given!

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2020
fmwise2k:

Lolz... Na wa for you.... It's d truth sha.... She shouldn't find it difficult to open up,after all it is the road to heaven for some people.

Baddest sighted
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by kinguwem: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Quite an unfortunate situation. She needs urgent support by the government & well meaning Nigerians. I hope she had insurance cover for her investment. She needs our prayers. I pray that God should help her to restore all she has lost.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by luvyaself95(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2020
I hope anambra government console her ASAP... Sorry to the hardworking lady...
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by mindpresh: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Fresh laps

rapist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oh no. She should have seen this coming na. It's well
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:
"Beautiful Lady loses...."

What does her beauty have to do with her loss?
My brother na to gather traffic na. Everybody lyk beauty (both ugly n beautiful ones), it's jst natural
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by morris477(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
She herself na fish mammy water girl yellow pawpaw
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Insurance companies in Nigeria are worse than flood.

The whole truth!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by CauseTrouble: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
wizzyrich:
We have a very funny way of naming some things in this country. Just imaging naming an Innocent fish "Point and kill"

Did the fish tell you it’s innocent �
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by obstead200(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
H100:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12090359_1406420114499532216984057302645280842064n_jpegeb10062d20b9292a99c12490975257b5 See the Huge Fish Farm in Devastated by flood in Nibo, Anambra State

A hardworking female entrepreneur lost her Millions worth of Investments to flood in Nibo, Anambra, According to 001.ng, all the efforts to get the state government for intervention has allegedly hit the wall too.

A blazing female entrepreneur who lost her means of livelihood to flood in Nibo Awka Anambra state. Her name is Cassandra Oma ndulue, the founder of Ndulue Farms and Fisheries—a Catfish farm which prior to the flood disaster was the biggest fish farm around Awka and its environs.

The farm held a capacity of between 90,000-120,000 catfishes in each cycle of production with over fifteen employees. But unfortunately, the farm was lost to flood, and an investment of over fifty million naira was lost in one day after a heavy downpour.

According to statistics, Anambra state has the highest demand for catfish in all of the southeast, considering that there are over 400 hotels and thousands of restaurants and bars whose major, most sought after delicacy is point and kill (catfish) with the capital city Awka Housing over 50% of them.

Little wonder why the demand for catfish in Anambra is always exceedingly high. But unfortunately, there are just very few functional fish farms within the state and Oma exploring the in demand opportunity.. As a matter of fact, 90% of fishes consumed in Anambra state are bought from towns like Lagos, Ijebu Ode, Eriwe, Ikorodu, Ibadan and even far Illorin.

On Mondays and Thursdays of every week, over a hundred tonnes of catfish are brought in from the west to different towns in Anambra state.

Aside from the entrepreneur who lost her means of livelihood to flood, Over fifteen employees of the fish farm in Nibo devastated by flood are now out of job.

Her Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.blonde
this is very very very very stale and old news. Happened in 2016. I met the lady at Tony Elumelu entrepreneurship forum that year and she spoke about it. I think the government finally did something about it to help her....not sure ooo
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sandbags?

I do not think it makes sense using sandbags for a long-term business like this.

Insurance in Nigeria would have been something great if not if for our other high costs of doing business
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by kvngmaxy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Fresh laps
u see ur life
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
InSanety:
"Beautiful Lady loses...."

What does her beauty have to do with her loss?

I wonder ...
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by BonPatrick(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol
decatalyst:

Somebody just lost investment amounting to 50m and the only thing your filthy ass and senile brain could muster from your stench ozzing mouth is "fresh laps"?

No wonder Nigeria is becoming so dangerous to live in because we are breeding more heartless youth who are perverts.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by khayce: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Fresh laps
oloshi... pervert
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by AmadorSays: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is really a sad one, but if there's life then there's hope, she can start her business from the scratch and still make it too, insightful business tips from the Top 5 in 5 masterclass series will really help in times like these. https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by ibidapko(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
xcuggsm:
Nairaland should launch an appeal fund to raise money for her rehabilitation.

And Lalasticlala should be sent to Anambra to deliver the package to the last.

As my contribution, I will pay for 2 days accommodation in any Hotel in Awka that Lala will stay with the lady during his visit!
An excellent suggestion!! Let Nairalanders key in to this.
And Lala will surely represent us well!!
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Karlifate: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
cool
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Queenslander(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Karlifate:

Hi Queenslander, is your birth month September or October?
um, why do you ask?
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Karlifate: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Queenslander(f): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Karlifate:

I will tell you when you me.
.. Wait.. I'm coming!!

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Karlifate: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Queenslander(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Karlifate:

Nawa for you o.
You're doing shakara because of that simple question.
nah, its nor like that,. I have my reasons..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.