Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Need Or Want To Learn To Create A Verified Paypal Account? Get In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Or Want To Learn To Create A Verified Paypal Account? Get In Here (164 Views)

How To Create A Verified Google Voice Account (get Free US Number) 2023 / How Long Does It Take Before My Adsense Account Get Approved / If You’ve Been Running Facebook Ads, Or Want To Run Facebook Ads, Read This; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Or Want To Learn To Create A Verified Paypal Account? Get In Here by Lalastica1: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello guys,

Looking at the restrictions impose on us as Nigerians by popular and important payment gateway, PayPal, which allows Nigerians to only send but not receive funds with their PayPal account, I will help you create a PayPal account that can send and receive money without necessarily using VPN or having to indulge in other illegal activities for just N1,500 (One thousand, five hundred naira) only.

If you also want to know how I do this i.e learn and do it yourself anytime you want. I will charge you N2500 (Two thousand, five hundred naira) only.

What you get from me:

A verified PayPal account that can send and receive money.

More enlightenment on how it works.

How to link a card/fund to your new PayPal account.

How to withdraw from your account to your debit card or local Nigerian bank account.

Contact me while this last on:

08121193434 (WhatsApp or Call)...

Best of luck to you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Technical Co-founder Hard Search / Advantages Of Magento 2 Product Attachments And How You Can Make Full Use Of It / Everything You Need To Know About Magento 2 Gift Card Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.