Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nollywood Is Now A Den Of Yahoo Boys And Prostitutes — Actor Yemi Solade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Is Now A Den Of Yahoo Boys And Prostitutes — Actor Yemi Solade (552 Views)

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Is Now A Den Of Yahoo Boys And Prostitutes — Actor Yemi Solade by Samorenews: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
60-year-old Nollywood actor, Yemi solade has made a damming revelation about the Nigerian movie industry .In a recent chat with NigerianTribune, he revealed that the gatekeepers of Nollywood have allowed unprofessionals to fill spaces meant for those who truly have the passion for the craft.

Read more

Source
http://samgist.com/nollywood-is-now-a-den-of-yahoo-boys-and-prostitutes-actor-yemi-solade/

Re: Nollywood Is Now A Den Of Yahoo Boys And Prostitutes — Actor Yemi Solade by Samorenews: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Read more HERE
Re: Nollywood Is Now A Den Of Yahoo Boys And Prostitutes — Actor Yemi Solade by Salvagedrunk: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
No be lie

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, Baba Ijebu Others Partners With Un1ty To Sponsor ‘the Voice Nigeria’ / BBNAIJA! Top 5 Qualities Nengi Has Shown In The Big Brother House. / Bbnaija 2020: “it Was A Sad Moment For Me,” Erica Nlewedim Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.