Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin (16000 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by slimbaba101: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2020
A member of the Nigeria police force by name CSP Patrick chukwuemeka agbazue who is currently the O.C in charge of awkuzu Sars, anambra state.
The said man has killed so many innocent souls, without evidence of any crime or trial.
It is hightime @NPF and nigeria govt investigate this heartless assassin, he is giving a bad image to the Nigeria police force.

Facts have proven that he collect money from people to arrest and kill people at will without no evidence or trial.

Although he has more than 30 different murder case going on in Law Court. This murder should know that no one is above the law and Soon he will have himself to be blamed for wasting innocent souls.

This is his details below:

Name: CSP Patrick chukwuemeka agbazue (O.C awkuzu Sars, anambra state)

Phone number: 08112201345

Picture below:

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by mamaafrik(m): 4:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Can you help us with pictorial or voice or video evidence,this is Frank Mba's contact
I need all Nairalanders viewing this to take this matter up to other links they have and with Frank mba,investigation should be done,we can't just sit and complain, let's act, i need 80 people to join me:Police PRO contact is :doublefrank2000@yahoo.com

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by illicit(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Calling him an assassin can be used against u, just call him what he is....
Calling him an Assassin might mean that u know his motives, do u?
pls don't let police use u against urself

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by adecz: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2020
grin

Las, las, dem go soon serve am
breakfast ..😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by greatbuc(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations! You just won an all expense paid trip to see your serial friend. If you still have access to phone after being slapped with defamation, make sure you reach out to us on the outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by ERockson: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Your allegation is not detailed.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Unrated900(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:

Don’t mind him his English is disturbing him

Why not write in your local language

Calling someone an assassin is a public assault

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Alex80s(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Nawaoh
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by tellwisdom: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Killed innocent souls? What’s your definition of innocent soul?
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2020
tellwisdom:
Killed innocent souls? What’s your definition of innocent soul?

Though this is not an evidence that he did those things but I rmba I once saw a thread about him on twitter.

U can go to twitter search Awkuzu SARS and read some of the stories relating to the nefarious activities the SARS officials in that area do.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by slimbaba101: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello nairalanders, I have many envidence on him and currently our case is at the law court now

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by slimbaba101: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2020
I have evidence and backup before I made such statement, besides our case still in the law court
illicit:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by astonished: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Pls take this case to segallink on twitter, also Instagram. We have a lots of stvpid people here on nairaland, you can see them above on front page.

So many kids in this forum, so many children of barbaric security agency here, that's always defend atrocity committed by their father, relative, cousin. You already see them as they counter you. Foolish people

28 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by slimbaba101: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for your maturity in reasoning.
astonished:
Pls take this case to segallink on twitter, also Instagram. We have a lots of stvpid people here on nairaland, you can see them above on front page.

So many kids in this forum, so many children of barbaric security agency here, that's always defend atrocity committed by their father, relative, cousin. You already see them as they counter you. Foolish people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by gr8cany: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is deep

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Queenslander(f): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
gr8cany:
This is deep
extremely!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Edyice: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tweeter and every newsroom are seeing this .
Someone / somewhere will rise up and do something about it.. in no time , this CSP Patrick will pay the automate price ... NIGERIANS knows his face , people are watching his movements too ...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by KingMack(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
undecided

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by 0rion: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
slimbaba101:

A member of the Nigeria police force by name CSP Patrick chukwuemeka agbazue who is currently the O.C in charge of awkuzu Sars, anambra state.
The said man has killed so many innocent souls, without evidence of any crime or trial.
It is hightime @NPF and nigeria govt investigate this heartless assassin, he is giving a bad image to the Nigeria police force.

Facts have proven that he collect money from people to arrest and kill people at will without no evidence or trial.

Although he has more than 30 different murder case going on in Law Court. This murder should know that no one is above the law and Soon he will have himself to be blamed for wasting innocent souls.

Picture below:

OP DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS

grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
slimbaba101:
I have evidence and backup before I made such statement, besides our case still in the law court

ok then, since the case has gone to court u need to stop speaking about it publicly at least not in this fashion, you can be sued for real
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by chubinwa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Policemen, especially SARS officers have been on such news for eon now. killing with reckless abandon and absconding with immunity. it is high time Nigerian police overhaul their officers to avoid further damages to mankind. I hope he meets his Waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Danielfx(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
slimbaba101:

Picture below:

DPO Hassan in Abraka kills people suspected of stealing or cultism without charging them to court, so i think it's a normal Nigeria police operation.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Danielfx:

DPO Hassan in Abraka kills people suspected of stealing or cultism without charging them to court, so i think it's a normal Nigeria police operation.
Though I'm not in support of Hassan, his actions brought sanity to Abraka.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by remi1444: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Then you impliedly support his actions.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Danielfx(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Do you know how many innocent persons that could have been wasted by that man ?

We have a law, a constitution and he is not bigger than her. Let him abide

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
twisted daft. This is the example of a category A messed up Nigerian.

Any means is a way for them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fearlez:
twisted daft. This is the example of a category A messed up Nigerian.

Any means is a way for them.
Stay off my mention, you demented fool. These are the people who go about robbing others of their hard earned money. Repent of your evil ways today, lest you meet your Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Stay off my mention, you demented fool. These are the people who go about robbing others of their hard earned money. Repent of your evil ways today, lest you meet your Waterloo.
You're supporting extra judicial killing... These are the uniformed armed robbers and lazy idiots who hide in police uniforms to rape, steal and kill and still collect their monthly pay from the people they murder.

May your days be cut off by the hands of a lawless barbaric police man and may you never reap the fruit of your labour!!!

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fearlez:
You're supporting extra judicial killing... These are the uniformed armed robbers and lazy idiots who hide in police uniforms to rape, steal and kill and still collect their monthly pay from the people they murder.

May your days be cut off by the hands of a lawless barbaric police man and may you never reap the fruit of your labour!!!.
That is what will befall you and your fellow armed robbers.
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by Fearlez: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
That is what will befall you and your fellow armed robbers.
dimwitted half-bred son of a gutter-bred, you can't come up with anything genuine from your think skull?

Mentally sterile bastard!!!
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by tit(f): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sango will fire him soon.
just watch
Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Fearlez:
dimwitted half-bred son of a gutter-bred, you can't come up with anything genuine from your think skull?

Mentally sterile bastard!!!
Bastard son of a strumpet. Our society will be better off without you and your gang of thieves. Since you don't want to repent, very soon you'll meet your end in the most shameful and disgraceful way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prison Officials Beat Up Relatives Of Dead Prisoner For Protesting / Two Arrested In Ogun For Stealing Rams (Photo) / Fleeing Driver Kills Man After Bashing His Tricycle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.