Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 (4017 Views)

How A Pastor Gave Him A Huge Amount Of Money Right Infront Of Congregation / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum / The Love Of Money Is A Characteristic Of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 Verse 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by mabell: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

But your entire marketing team, full of sense are in pain, agitated and responding nonstop to NO sense?

Which would mean you're either insane or bothered else why bother? which is it?

nuclearboy:

^^
Vain, perverts, love-peddlers, cowards, lazy-people, thieves, fraudsters, liars, idolaters claiming lies as promises using twisted scripture.
The Blind calling the sighted dim-eyed!

Baby talk, no wonder newmi calls you boy
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by newmi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Proverbs 10:22
22 The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

if wealth is of the devil,God will be guilty of contradiction. why would Paul wish for the bellow,

3 John 1:2
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
True Prosperity

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (III John 2)

This text has been misused by many who promote the modern false gospel of health and wealth—teachers who promise healing and financial success to every believer whose "soul prospereth." The negative implication of such teaching, of course, is that Christians who are not in robust physical health and enjoying material affluence are somehow lacking in faith and not in the will of God. Death is considered the ultimate lack of faith.

This pernicious notion is disproved, of course, merely by the example of Paul the apostle, a far more exemplary Christian than any of these latter-day false teachers, yet a man whose earnest prayer for healing of his "thorn in the flesh" was denied, and who died in poverty and martyrdom in a Roman dungeon. Modern examples could also be cited in great numbers—blind Fanny Crosby and her wonderful hymns, for example, or those who have given their lives in sacrificial service on a thousand mission fields.

Note that our text is not a promise, but a prayer. Furthermore, that prayer will be answered in great fullness, but not necessarily now! "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. . . . He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Revelation 21:4,7).

In the meantime, we should remember that this coming time of true prosperity will be measured in accordance with the health and prosperity of our souls, exactly as John had prayed for his spiritual children, for Jesus said: "My reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be" (Revelation 22:12). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Azibalua(f): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ nuclearBOY

If this were not so, the Apostle Paul wouldn't wonder at the usefulness of Christianity IF HE WERE TO SUFFER HERE and then have NO HOPE in heaven.

We don't suffer from sickness,poverty,peril,danger,torment and so much more,as Christians we decide to let go of some things for the sake of the gospel,that is not suffering ,it's rather enjoyable and done with gladness
Also yes we face persecutions at times but this is highly encouraged as it's a necessity for spiritual growth

Mark 10:28-30
28 Peter said to him, “We have left everything to follow you! ” 
29 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 30 will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age( homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields–and with them, persecutions) and in the age to come, eternal life. 

Seeing as it is words that he wrote that are being misquoted and bandied about now, we ought to ask ourselves a question - Paul worked for his living. Even though he planted most churches and was apostle to the gentiles, why wasn't his life like that of say, chris oyakilome? How many times were his miracles doubted? How many acolytes did he possess.

His miracles wee doubted to the point of even stoning him to kill him
Acts 14:19
19 But some Jews arrived there from Antioch and Iconium; and having persuaded the people and won them over, they stoned Paul and[ a afterward] dragged him out of the town, thinking that he was dead. 

Where does anyone find those he preached to holding him in same regard they hold God?

in amazement,the people even likened Paul to their own gods
Acts 14:11
11 When the crowd saw what Paul had done, they shouted in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in human form!

Where does anyone find him preaching money, naira, dollars and cash?

Hmmm what is he talking about here?

2 Corinthians 9:5-8
5 So I thought it necessary to urge the brothers to visit you in advance and finish the arrangements for the generous gift you had promised. Then it will be ready as a generous gift, not as one grudgingly given  
6 Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7 Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 

Government agents brought their sick to Christ, Peter and Paul

Government officials are also getting healed by men of god today.
Recently the president of Ghana received a miracle in one of our meetings

Governments are TODAY saying if you show a purported miracle, we will verify it and our chairmen are canceling their "shows".

We are not cancelling,rather we are increasing,today we have a program called ATMOSPHERE FOR FAITH with verified miracles shown on various stations,pls what village ate you in so I can send you details of when the program will be aired in your area

Are they following the Christ who we ought emulate by using our wealth for the poor?

We use our wealth properly  boy.(at least you agree we are wealthy)
Catering for children without homes
Taking in families who have no where to go to
Sponsoring students,setting up other folks in one business or the other.
I can name more

Are they following the Rock on which Christ built His Church (called out ones NOT conformist ones) who said "Silver and Gold I have not" or are they actually following another master - ergo Satan

Your master you mean

As OP said, God is about the SPIRITUAL. He does bless people but usually for the purpose of helping others and being a blessing

Why contradict yourself it's the same thing we have been saying,how come it took you sooooooo long to understand

false teachers are about money, temporal power and world domination (which interestingly is the Biblical description of the Anti-Christ) as we see some people here "conquering the WORLD", "winning the WORLD". They always want the WORLD not God's Elect Ones.

You are definitely not a soul winner,you would have understood the phrase winning your world means turning people in your sphere of contact to our lord Jesus christ

Their fruits bear them witness -

Oh yes

The blind receive their sight,the lame walk,the dumb speak ,over ten thousand people receive christ in one meeting and lots more

in life and even on this thread. Interestingly, most are paupers in real life living off debts and on hope (like the Commandclem thread where they reign wishing to reap where they didn't sow and are praying Mobil gives them 239 BILLION DOLLARS). Lazy lowlifes looking for handouts and hoping they can bribe God to force His Hand

Are you really telling us who you are
O ma sé oh
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^^

And remember, our Lord's patience gives people time to be saved. This is what our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom God gave him--speaking of these things in all of his letters. Some of his comments are hard to understand, and those who are ignorant and unstable have twisted his letters to mean something quite different, just as they do with other parts of Scripture. And this will result in their destruction. - 2 Peter 3:15-16

For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. - 2 Timothy 4:3
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
mabell:

Frosbel
Your boy here is not doing a good job at all. Make una find work for am.
While I agree with your topic . "The love of money" is devilish. But prosperity of a christian is not thesame as the love of money. The love of money is an unseen wrong appetite and attitude. But prosperity is the blessing of God. If a xhristian man prospers by the word of God . Does it mean that he has the love of money? This is the line you have failed to draw.

Let me ask a simple question before I go any further.

What do the bible verses below mean to you in relation to its application in our lives ?

Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it.So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6 : 6 -12
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by nuclearboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2011

Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it.So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.But[b] people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction[/b].For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6 : 6 -12

1st bolded DEFINES what "great wealth" means ACCORDING TO THE NEW TESTAMENT  OF THE BIBLE. Any other definition is criminal and NOT of God.

2nd bolded tells us why so many people from CEC PLC have been arrested for fraud, theft and why they are known for immorality etc. It also reveals the difference between the object of this letter (Timothy) and our modern day Simon Magus (Yaks Yaps) -

The Bible's Timothy          Yaks Yaps Magus
chases right/truth                arranges miracles
seeks God                          follows Mammon
Loves                                if his thugs catch you, ehn
Gentleness                         greedy grasping
Patience in God                   Wants the world

[U] TRUE PROSPERITY[/U]
This pernicious notion is disproved, of course, merely by the example of Paul the apostle, a far more exemplary Christian than any of these latter-day false teachers, yet a man whose earnest prayer for healing of his "thorn in the flesh" was denied, and who died in poverty and martyrdom in a Roman dungeon. Modern examples could also be cited in great numbers—blind Fanny Crosby and her wonderful hymns, for example, or those who have given their lives in sacrificial service on a thousand mission fields.

And this brilliant response cuts to the heart of the matter.

Interesting that its only ONE cult church representing the lie here whist ALL others of other denominations can see clearly though having different doctrines that this is a lie from the pit of evil.

[b]We were as dogs before but BECAME HEIRS. That is wealth because we WILL inherit and OWN ALL things. Wealth is not having 100 million in your account. [/b]Cecilia Ibru had much more than that. Who has ears will hear
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Claus(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2011
Reverse engineering of the word of God (i.e. looking for the scriptures that fit in with what we WANT to believe) will always exist.

Let everyone put their energy into seeking the things that please them. We are in an era of "spiritual consumerism".
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by KunleOshob(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
@nuclearboy
Where is this command clem's thread? i can't seem to locate it. Could you give me a link?
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Azibalua(f): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2011
KunleOshob:

@nuclearbot
Where is this command clem's thread? i can't seem to locate it. Could you give me a link?

Seriously newmi you need to take a look at this
Nuclearbot eewo
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by nuclearboy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Kunle:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526272.0.html

By the time you get to the end, you will have laughed so hard you will be angry at fyneguy for making your face ache. Check out the letterhead for Mobil Producing and the amounts they want to collect and why. I almost burst my gut.

These are lazy people who are not interested in work, just an easy score. Sadly, they want to bring Gods' Name into it.

Be sure to check the letter from "HIS EFFICIENCY, KING PROFESSOR C.J.A. UWEMEDIMO, COMMANDER OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEANS, AFRICA ICON OF OUR GENERATION, ETC ETC. I'm serious about those titles - just check the signatory of the  letter in post #27.

No wonder Yaks also has a Ph.D. That is even small compared to this one that fyneguy is selling here. His attempt to rebute texazzpete in post #39 is standard CE language - "we insist we are right no matter what the truth or evidence is".
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Joagbaje(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
frosbel:

Let me ask a simple question before I go any further.

What do the bible verses below mean to you in relation to its application in our lives ?

Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it.So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction.For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6 : 6 -12

As Mabel said earlier, the line you've not been able to draw is between prosperity and covetousness . Are you saying God is against Christian prosperity? The scripture you quoted is about contentment and I don't have any trouble with that. We should live simple and contented life. The property of a Christian is not in eating with golden plate and spoon but being blessed enough to be a blessing. Money is only a tool in the hand of a Christian to touch lives.

God only commanded that the rich should not trust in his riches but in God and the rich should give .
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Joagbaje(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2011
Claus:

Reverse engineering of the word of God (i.e. looking for the scriptures that fit in with what we WANT to believe) will always exist.
Let everyone put their energy into seeking the things that please them. We are in an era of "spiritual consumerism".

The word speaks for itself
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Joagbaje(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

True Prosperity

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (III John 2)

This text has been misused by many who promote the modern false gospel of health and wealth—teachers who promise healing and financial success to every believer whose "soul prospereth." The negative implication of such teaching, of course, is that Christians who are not in robust physical health and enjoying material affluence are somehow lacking in faith and not in the will of God. Death is considered the ultimate lack of faith.

Stop your hypocrisy bros. what kind of car did your pastor use for his wedding? Veeeery classic car. I saw the picture. Why didn't he use an old jalopy dude. Your hypocrisy is irritating. If your pastor believes in prosperity , where did you carry your own false humility from?

For more click here, . Abegi
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36am On Feb 16, 2011
Prosperity

"O LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant . . . and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day." (Nehemiah 1:11)

Prosperity is a word that interests many these days.  As the standard of living spirals upward, Christians are sometimes told that God expects them to accumulate things in proportion to what the world calls "prosperity." As always, however, the world has a cheap imitation of that which God has for His children.

Joseph prospered!  Joshua prospered!  David prospered! and King Hezekiah prospered!  But their prosperity was only related to their wisdom.  When Joseph was in Potiphar’s house and in prison, "the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand" (Genesis 39:3,23).  But according to the world’s standards, Joseph did not own anything at that time.  The Lord said of King Hezekiah, there "was none like him among all the kings of Judah. . . . For he clave to the LORD, and departed not from following Him, but kept His commandments" (II Kings 18:5,6).

If we look closely at the Hebrew word sakal, translated "prosper," we see why prosperity is so closely connected to the commandments.  The highlighted words in the following verses have been translated from sakal: "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go" (Psalm 32:cool"The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth" (Proverbs 16:23).  "The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God" (Psalm 14:2).  "Let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me . . ." (Jeremiah 9:24).  Prosperity is not a large bank account or sound investments; it is living near the heart of God, walking in the ways of the one who created us.  This brings prosperity because it is in alliance with the master’s plan. CJH

For more . . . .
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by KunleOshob(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

@Kunle:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-526272.0.html

By the time you get to the end, you will have laughed so hard you will be angry at fyneguy for making your face ache. Check out the letterhead for Mobil Producing and the amounts they want to collect and why. I almost burst my gut.

These are lazy people who are not interested in work, just an easy score. Sadly, they want to bring Gods' Name into it.

Be sure to check the letter from "HIS EFFICIENCY, KING PROFESSOR C.J.A. UWEMEDIMO, COMMANDER OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEANS, AFRICA ICON OF OUR GENERATION, ETC ETC. I'm serious about those titles - just check the signatory of the  letter in post #27.

No wonder Yaks also has a Ph.D. That is even small compared to this one that fyneguy is selling here. His attempt to rebute texazzpete in post #39 is standard CE language - "we insist we are right no matter what the truth or evidence is".

I am not suprised that fyneguy is into 419 as that thread now makes it obvious that he is. It's a typical vocation of CEC plc adherents always looking for lazy dubious short cuts to make money. The only thing i would like to point out is that judging from the so called letters published in that thread he is a very daft a shallow amateur just like his Oga oyaks. One would have to be as daft as the average CEC member customer to believe such bucum. 239 billion dollar ko 239 billion kobo ni, awon ode buruku, ole, barawo, onijibiti lasan lasan.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by mabell: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2011
KunleOshob:

I am not suprised that fyneguy is into 419 as that thread now makes it obvious that he is. It's a typical vocation of CEC plc adherents always looking for lazy dubious short cuts to make money. The only thing i would like to point out is that judging from the so called letters published in that thread he is a very daft a shallow amateur just like his Oga oyaks. One would have to be as daft as the average CEC member customer to believe such bucum. 239 billion dollar ko 239 billion kobo ni, awon ode buruku, ole, barawo, onijibiti lasan lasan.

Thats the problem with you and your committee, when you have an issue or a disagreement with probably a member of the church you end up generalizing it and as far as you are concerned, his/her pastor is involved

If you do a transaction with somebody running his masters in an institution or somebody doing his ICAN and you are disappointed, would you say its the institution or ICAN that sent the person or will you deal with the person one on one

Please grow up jare
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by KunleOshob(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2011
mabell:

Thats the problem with you and your committee, when you have an issue or a disagreement with probably a member of the church you end up generalizing it and as far as you are concerned, his/her pastor is involved

If you do a transaction with somebody running his masters in an institution or somebody doing his ICAN and you are disappointed, would you say its the institution or ICAN that sent the person or will you deal with the person one on one

Please grow up jare

In the case of CEC we have loads of evidence that it is the church's doctrine and pressure on members to make money and give to the church by whatever means that drives the members to a life of crime. So in effect CEC should be held responsible for it's members turning into criminals. Another point of note is that CEC is always the chief beneficiary of the proceeds of crimes commited by it's members judging by several cases we have read in the press, speaks volume of the kind of demonic spirit reigning in that church.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by LoveKing(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2011
"HIS EFFICIENCY"- Oh lawd what a title grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600870.0.html One of the yookos guy, a girl, smokes w e e d, then why the hypochrisy?
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Joagbaje(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2011
mabell:

Please grow up jare

Is it Kunle yore taking serious?.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Claus(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2011
Joagbaje:

The word speaks for itself

Except for the ones we ignore which suggest principles contrary to the ones we want to believe.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by nuella2(f): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2011
The love of money and prosperity are not thesame.

Welldone, Jo, mabell, newmi and Azibalua.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by mabell: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2011
You r
nuella2:

The love of money and prosperity are not thesame.
Welldone, Jo, mabell, newmi and Azibalua.

Welcome o, wither wentest thou?
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by newmi(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2011
mabell:

Baby talk, no wonder newmi calls you boy

Prove Positive, thats my nuclearbonboi!
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by aletheia(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2011
. . .such typically shallow responses from the Chris' Embassy brigade. Are the walls beginning to crumble?
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by nuclearboy(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2011
^^

WOW! Aletheia back on NL? Great, absolutely great - where have you been? Totally uplifting to read from you again even if its just a sentence about our lost misguided friends.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by aletheia(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2011
^^^Been peeping in from time to time. Have been exceptionally busy lately with school work.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by KunleOshob(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2011
@Alethia
Nice to read from you, hope you are doing great.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
Nuella, read a book called "The book of Enoch" to get a [b]possible [/b]understanding of the state of things prior to Jesus' coming and the flood.

The Book of Enoch was actually referenced in the book of James meaning it was a common part of Jewish books then. But for some reason, it wasn't added to the bible old testament today. However, it's still a good read.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by mabell: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
aletheia:

. . .such typically shallow responses from the Chris' Embassy brigade. Are the walls beginning to crumble?

Yeah , Your Walls of religious spirit has crumbled grin. How is school , hope you have pocket money? Read your books o and be a good boy.
Re: The Love of Money is a Characteristic of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 verse 3 by nuclearboy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^

Truly sad!!

If only you knew what/where school is and whom you speak to? You CE paupers have this thing that always amazes me - you get a couple of Mill (usually from your preferred businesses - theft, fraud, prostitution etc), believe you've "arrived", start to live big (on 2 mill grin) and forget your place. Try do some research about people here. But then, your education does not avail you such capability, does it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jihadists Are Systematically Beheading Christianchildren In Iraq / Rebellious Wives And Broken Homes / The Missing Second Commandment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.