Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos (3402 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Releases Indian Inspired Photos / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by onyi25(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Reality TV star Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss is beyond excited as her daughter, turned one today.

In a Moana themed shoot to celebrate big day, the mother and child held a photo shoot at a water side and the pictures tell the story better.

The proud mom and former BBnaija 2017 housemate has taken to her timeline to share the stunning photos.

See more Adorable photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaijas-tboss-marks-daugters-1st.html

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Happy birthday kid

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by BrightAhiah(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
HBD daughter
age gracefully and outsmart your mom in EVERYTHING

May you never MOAN since your mom chooses MOANA theme for your birthday photoshoot...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrightAhiah:
HBD daughter
age gracefully and outsmart your mom in EVERYTHING

May you never MOAN since your mom chooses MOANA theme for your birthday photoshoot...
Meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Chingykay77(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

Meaning?
Ko ye mi na(me sef no grab that)
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by offset67(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Moana bawo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by RealEzee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
offset67:
Moana bawo
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by yuswrld20(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
HBD
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Queenslander(f): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Beautiful,. Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by pretydiva(f): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Hbd beautiful. Can't wait to have mine

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Digmygold: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Baby looks like Uti Nwachukwu.
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by BrightAhiah(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Chii59:

Meaning?

Since Tboss her mom choses the Moana theme to display her daughter birthday photoshoot, I only meant that the daughter will not because of the name Moana and moan unhappily in the future... More like a prayer that she will not cry but laugh, she will not groan but praise etc...
I do hope you understand me now my beautiful Chi
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by femi4: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2020
Where is her private jet
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by Blacckrod(f): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Lovely theme. They are both beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by SpicyMimi(f): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Very beautiful!

By the way, we have new clearance sales for Men’s wears and it is 50% discount off! Quality clothes from Cottny(Uk).
Re: Bbnaija Tboss Marks Daugters 1st Birthday With Adorable Moana Inspired Photos by 444crop: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
pretydiva:
Hbd beautiful. Can't wait to have mine
u can take the same step na

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Naya's Recent Post That Just Comfirmed The New Law! / OZO Of Bbnaija: See What Most Nigerian Women Are Saying About Ozo. / Younger Sister To Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Engaged With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.